Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee [JBpill] This is what 13 year girls on reddit are like — I looked through every "13F" on r/TeenAmIUgly

• Thread starter what is happening
  • Start date
real truecel

real truecel

blackops2cel's lost brother
★★
7d 8h 2m
quinn24 said:
Thoughts on this, normalfags and redditors?

View attachment 183991
NOOOOOOOO STOOOP JEWS SAID YOU CAN HAVE SEX ONLY WITH 18 YEAR OLDS WHO ALREADY HAD 100 CHAD DICKS IN MIDDLE SCHOOL :soy::soy::soy:

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
157d 15h 39m
wizardcel said:
I would fuck any of those girls. They look so attractive to me and so much better than your average 20-something whore.This one is my favorite:

View attachment 183984

This is what female beauty looks like. She has no fake-up on, no tattoos, no dyed hair and no body modifications. She mogs the vast majority of her older peers.
I liked that one, the blonde one and the one I posted the best.

It's funny how our attraction seems to get even stronger sometimes when we know that the girl is not attractive to most people but she's very attractive to us. I wish girls were also like that but they're not at all.

I would be the best boyfriend in the world for a girl like that but I guess young Chads taking turns to tear their holes apart is the healthy way to go instead of a stable older lover interested in a committed LTR.
quinn24 said:

View attachment 183991
They never ever address that study. Every time I post it they don't even print my post.

Wolfgang Grimmer

Wolfgang Grimmer

Officer
1d 3h 1m
I'm laughing hard at this thread. IT niggas are probably foaming at the mouth. I didn't even read it too much. Too much of a suicidefuel.

C

CursedCel

sine
-
58d 11h 22m
brutal JBpill it destroyed me

Sportbro

Sportbro

Not in touch with humanity
★★★★
38d 5h 4m
Total Imbecile said:
I would date all of them

My good teen love is everything, I hope I die in 2020

RopeMaXXer

RopeMaXXer

Admiral
★★★
51d 12h 54m
quinn24 said:

View attachment 183991
average 12 year old mogs the average college graduate :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
I'm sure all that neo marxist garbage you read makes you more attractive and "intelligent" sis!

Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

Suicide is self-expression
★★★★★
255d 5h 39m
real truecel said:
NOOOOOOOO STOOOP JEWS SAID YOU CAN HAVE SEX ONLY WITH 18 YEAR OLDS WHO ALREADY HAD 100 CHAD DICKS IN MIDDLE SCHOOL :soy::soy::soy:
even 18 is considered too young by cucks these days

Ronaz

Ronaz

Maybe death isn't as bad as it looks
★★
15h 37m
No fucks were given in the making of this thread :feelshaha: good shit guys

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
54d 16h 52m
All these girls will grow up to be chads little cum dumpster whores and they will be proud of it. Future is dark for these whores.

they are already attention whoring at this young age which means they are raised by cucks and whores who don’t care about them.

Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

Suicide is self-expression
★★★★★
255d 5h 39m
bluepillers: 116

Deleted member 15737

Deleted member 15737

Repenting of my sins | Jesus loves you
-
38d 8h 17m

I like this one because she looks like my Mom from 1992. I would not have sex with any of these women because that would be immoral, disgusting and illegal. I would marry them though and then impregnate them the day they become legal and adults.

LOLI BREEDING

LOLI BREEDING

when your life is not your own
★★★★★
194d 8h 40m
wizardcel said:
I would fuck any of those girls. They look so attractive to me and so much better than your average 20-something whore.This one is my favorite:

View attachment 183984

This is what female beauty looks like. She has no fake-up on, no tattoos, no dyed hair and no body modifications. She mogs the vast majority of her older peers.
and look at that sweet christmas sweater too :feelsrope:

Deleted member 19971

Deleted member 19971

Pray for the souls of the Linux atheists
-
182d 10h 57m
99% of females that post on that sub are just looking for attention, it's also funny how some of them still have make-up on too to fraud their looks.
Emergency Manual said:
that would be immoral, disgusting and illegal
:soy:

Dregster666

Dregster666

Take the ChudurBudur Pill
★★★★★
268d 19h 15m
nazianime

nazianime

Don't touch my virginity!
★★★
228d 5h 6m
I think they mostly all have attractive looking faces. Having one as a gf would be a dream come true.

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
157d 15h 39m
nazianime said:
I think they mostly all have attractive looking faces. Having one as a gf would be a dream come true.
Attraction is mainly about face. That's why I don't buy that "I'm 0% attracted to her because she lacks tits/butt" narrative. As if flat chested adult girls with small butts were all incels, kek.

ItsOver4cel

ItsOver4cel

You're either a WinnER or a big LosER
★★★★★
76d 16m
''How dare you op they are just children who don't know what sex is!!!:feels::feels::feels::feels:you deranged pedo!!!''

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-
71d 9h 34m
God damn I would savor the fuck out of their youthful bodies. Fuckckckkckckckckckckckckckckkckckckckkckckckckc
These dumb cunts are getting a train ran on them by the football team instead

H

Haywire

Paragon
★★★★★
65d 20h 28m
quinn24 said:

View attachment 183991
14,15,16 yep those ages they want to fuck can remember foids fucking older guys in school. many have big tits and ass at those ages. they are no longer innocent they want to fuck.

muharremabi

muharremabi

70iqcel
★★★★★
153d 6h 47m
Reminder we'll never have this.

W

Weston404

Banned
-
1d 15h 57m
AutoModerator[M] [score hidden] 3 months ago stickied comment

As there has been an influx of concern about creepy PMs, we would like to remind everyone that sending users unsolicited messages is strictly prohibited (as is asking for external profiles through comments). If you receive one, feel free to message the mods and we can report it to the admins. Alternatively, you can report it yourself through the Reddit contact system. Always remember that you don't know who is on the other end of an anonymous profile, so stay safe. Thanks.
This is an automated message commented on all new submissions. It does not affect your post.
I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please contact the moderators of this subreddit if you have any questions or concerns.

Roosh V supporters?

Allodium

Allodium

free market in lab grown foids
1d 4h 24m
Reddit soycucks: "Let kids be kids! When I was 13, I was still playing with Legos! :soy:" (What was 13yo Chad playing with?)

Excluded

Excluded

My life are just failed copes
★★★★
12d 12h 49m
They develop earlier, thinling this is 13 and jail sentence shows how out of touch with reality this world is

Diocel

Diocel

A soup for one, please.
-
349d 5h 37m
Joker said:
Literal children have more life experience than we ever will
:feelsrope:
brutal

Theresastickinmyanus

Theresastickinmyanus

MayoCurry
8d 13h 0m
Everyone is worshiping these foids and I don’t understand why. They’re no different from the older ones. I mean come on. They’re obviously fishing for compliments with these slutty pictures.

Deleted member 16624

Deleted member 16624

The lunatics have taken over the asylum.
-
55d 9h 15m
r/imapatheticcuntgivemeattention

S

ShyManlet

Veteran
★★★
14d 20h 58m
quinn24 said:

View attachment 183991
Bullshit tbh, seen too many 40+ yo whores on dating apps chasing chads...even risking their family, reputation and marriage to get it
Even 50+ yo foids whose kids are outta the nest, be divorcing their husband and chad hunting on tinder / ig

G

guaucel

Major
★★★★★
51d 14h 40m
I guess (((they))) deep down don't have a single problem in recognizing that many early teen girls are sexually experienced and liberal policies (((promoted))) should widen in age...

FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

I Should KMS
6d 11h 31m
Fucking hell. I actually need to be gassed for my own good.

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
157d 15h 39m
Theresastickinmyanus said:
Everyone is worshiping these foids and I don’t understand why. They’re no different from the older ones. I mean come on. They’re obviously fishing for compliments with these slutty pictures.
They are different in attractiveness levels and mileage only.

Neggr

Neggr

Kebabcel in western europe, it never began.
★★★★★
29d 8h 8m
Joker said:
Literal children have more life experience than we ever will
:feelsrope:
The framework we have to live with

what is happening

what is happening

Volbanned
-
50d 8h 2m
Did anyone read all the text or did you just look at the pictures? :feelstrash:
One of them wrote about a rape dream.

This other one has better pictures that I should have included in the OP.
reddit.com/r/TeenAmIUgly/comments/bcmayl/13f_honest_opinions_and_advice_thanks/
Older
Newer

Mainländer said:
Also, I couldn't read all of those accounts from those girls. Too much suicidefuel. It's so fucking tough to acknowledge that it's over for me, especially with girls like that. Already starting the year with MASSIVE suicidefuel.
I think this is the best one for you.
So I texted him : “really love you but sometimes I feel like you think I’m just some kind of kissing toy you don’t care about. “ because he wasn’t answering my text saying I had a shitty day and he texted me: No I’m sorry the internet fell. ROMANCE=0
reddit.com/r/teenagers/comments/ch4lte/my_bf_pissing_me_off_again/

HidekiTojota said:
99% of females that post on that sub are just looking for attention, it's also funny how some of them still have make-up on too to fraud their looks.
Some of them are just there for attention, some want real feedback, and some a mix of both. This one wants surgery so it's not purely for attention.

Theresastickinmyanus said:
They’re obviously fishing for compliments with these slutty pictures.
Most of the pictures are focused on their face. The most "slutty" is the one sticking her tongue out. I think only three posted a picture that shows most of their body.

One of the rules:
#7) No 'scantily clad' photos

Remember that people can lie on the internet. There is the potential for creeps to be lurking on this subreddit. Posts that violate this will be removed at the moderators' discretion

Last edited:
Reimu Hakurei

Reimu Hakurei

Shrine Maiden of Paradise
-
15d 1h 57m
what is happening said:

Older
Newer

Some of them are just there for attention, some want real feedback, and some a mix of both. This one wants surgery so it's not purely for attention.

Most of the pictures are focused on their face. The most "slutty" is the one sticking her tongue out. I think only three posted a picture that shows most of their body.

One of the rules:
>that second pic
This kills the man. Why would someone post a photo like this publicly, though? I literally can't understand.

Deleted member 6470

Deleted member 6470

Self-banned
-
118d 52m
So they was a boy in my class I first thought he was nice but he’s so fucking annoying he’s boring doesn’t know anything not even what a meme is he’s a nerd (the ignorant one not the cool nerds ) and I told him I was gonna add him on discord but he seems so creepy i do t want to at all he sent me a mail and I’m prob gonna respond I deleted discord even though it’s totally false and ignore him at school like I already do . Also he comes with me and my friends to eat cuz we ate with him ONCE and we’re all tryna get rid of him

Deleted member 19971

Deleted member 19971

Pray for the souls of the Linux atheists
-
182d 10h 57m
MSCW said:
So they was a boy in my class I first thought he was nice but he’s so fucking annoying he’s boring doesn’t know anything not even what a meme is he’s a nerd (the ignorant one not the cool nerds ) and I told him I was gonna add him on discord but he seems so creepy i do t want to at all he sent me a mail and I’m prob gonna respond I deleted discord even though it’s totally false and ignore him at school like I already do . Also he comes with me and my friends to eat cuz we ate with him ONCE and we’re all tryna get rid of him
Was this a post made by that girl looking for what to watch when fapping?

L

littlemanhikicel

Incel trait: not have a life
★★★★★
23d 13h 34m
Yerberito

Yerberito

Demigod
★★★★★
57d 15h 36m
what is happening said:

Older
Newer

One of the rules:
Yea man i read the most of the posts ngl, the 15 its just wtf

Wizard32

Wizard32

Luminary
★★★★★
55d 12h 37m
TigerFestival said:
Mainländer @Mainländer wizardcel @wizardcel Would you bang these JB foids?
I would, in minecraft, but I would wait at least 7 years to bang the 13 year olds because I am a gentleman.
quinn24 said:
View attachment 183991
I can buy 14 being the highest, but I can't buy such a dramatic dropoff for 9/10/11/12. I'm assuming they must not have tested at all for 8?

Last edited:
metabuxx

metabuxx

Infernal Archon
-
83d 4h 15m
I wish all these dirty fucking cunts fuck Chads, get an STD and then rot and die.

jerrycan dan

jerrycan dan

autistic retard
-
44d 8h 1m
Emergency Manual said:
I like this one because she looks like my Mom
brutal freudpill

Deleted member 6470

Deleted member 6470

Self-banned
-
118d 52m
HidekiTojota said:
Was this a post made by that girl looking for what to watch when fapping?
Yes.

Deleted member 15737

Deleted member 15737

Repenting of my sins | Jesus loves you
-
38d 8h 17m
FACEandLMS said:
Fucking hell. I actually need to be gassed for my own good.

PPEcel

PPEcel

Triggering soycucks since 2018 :D
★★★★★
200d 18h 45m
was this thread on IT?

i feel rather uncomfortable about this

SkinjobCatastrophe

SkinjobCatastrophe

DESTROY ALL NORMIES
★★★★
38d 10h 48m

:giga::giga::feelswow:
:feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton:
Hello FBI, I am only sexually attracted to females of the age 18 or over. Yes i hate those disgusting pedo incels who are attracted to 17 and 11 month olds, absolutely disgusting, couldnt hate them more, i was just looking at the thread so i could see how awful these incels are. We should definitely put them all on a list

what is happening

what is happening

Volbanned
-
50d 8h 2m
PPEcel said:
was this thread on IT?

i feel rather uncomfortable about this
:panties:

Deleted member 15737 @Emergency Manual wizardcel @wizardcel Mainländer @Mainländer

jerrycan dan @jerrycan dan Kiko12 @Kiko12 FidelCashflow @FidelCashflow TheCrock @TheCrock wizardcel @wizardcel

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
127d 6h 12m
These attention seeking whores should be forced to undergo transgender surgery and given facial disfigurements to know how it is to live life as an ugly male

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8