Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee [JBpill] This is what 13 year girls on reddit are like — I looked through every "13F" on r/TeenAmIUgly

• Thread starter what is happening
  • Start date
Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
165d 2h 59m
God, I remember this thread. Today of all days, when I'm feeling as shitty as never about not having a teen gf, they ressurrect this thread :feelsrope:

Solo Disident

Solo Disident

Senior Mentalcel
★★★★★
8d 7h 22m
Lol they always look the most beta when they are doing this gay anti pedo posting. "Oh zoinks I gotta protect the females that never gave me attention in highschool:soy:"
Every single one of those females you posted is sexually active right now, I've seen it myself when I was in highschool. These sluts get their tight clits soaking wet for prettyboy Chad but oh no how dare we find them attractive and sexually developed
haha LOL I Like your nickname LOL
also based reply

Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
157d 3m
Too bad we will never know what @what is happening 's thoughts on the "cuties" movie... Sad shit man.

Shaded

Shaded

Officer
★★
7d 11h 30m
is this in must-read
better be

D

Deleted member 22685

Self-banned
-
105d 10h 28m
God, I remember this thread. Today of all days, when I'm feeling as shitty as never about not having a teen gf, they ressurrect this thread :feelsrope:
Man, just IMAGINE getting a virgin 13 yo white bride who looked like ANY of those girls :cryfeels: :feelsrope: :feels::feelsree: :cryfeels: :feelsrope: :feels::feelsree: :cryfeels: :feelsrope: :feels::feelsree: :cryfeels: :feelsrope: :feels::feelsree: :cryfeels: :feelsrope: :feels::feelsree: :cryfeels: :feelsrope: :feels::feelsree: :cryfeels: :feelsrope: :feels::feelsree: :cryfeels: :feelsrope: :feels::feelsree: :cryfeels: :feelsrope: :feels::feelsree: :cryfeels: :feelsrope: :feels::feelsree: :cryfeels: :feelsrope: :feels::feelsree: :cryfeels: :feelsrope: :feels::feelsree: :cryfeels: :feelsrope: :feels::feelsree:

Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks.

PotatoTomato

PotatoTomato

Overlord
★★★★★
120d 23h 12m
Deleted member 35979

Deleted member 35979

Banned
-
2d 13h 34m
Literal children have more life experience than we ever will
:feelsrope:
Their not ugly most of these whores just want attention from redditors because its lockdown and they can't have it outside of their comfy zone so this "am i ugly " whore complex is what helps them get through their day and feeds their thirst

Jfl i wish i was a woman

Last edited:
Remaincel

Remaincel

yangtze river
★★★★★
63d 1h 26m
"They're just kids playing with dolls inkwell"

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Locally undesired.
★★★★★
417d 16h 59m
‘Yes, I’m a whore’. That comment gives you enough of a reason why this foid need stoning, :feelsdevil:

Iranianoldcel

Iranianoldcel

Lonely Old Man
★★★
28d 50m
remincel

remincel

Hentai Enthusiast
★★★★
16d 4h 3m
There are no innocent foids, they have all committed the crime of whoredom by simply existing.

While I was still playing with stuffed animals, they were getting railed by local chads and exchanging nudes with them. :feelsree:
Not only that, but they have the audacity to complain about how "ugly" they are despite receiving constantly receiving validation.

They should all be stoned to death. :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

kanyepilled

kanyepilled

opps made him reflect on his actions
★★★★★
102d 2h 45m
1) Post.
No comment.
pic-jpg.183865
fuck man shes hot lol
(ATTENTION IT SCREENSHOTTERS I AM 2 YEARS OLDER THAN HER)

i wish girls would stil take pictures like that tbh its coomfuel. i remember every foid in my school would post pics like this :feelsohh:

Lux

Lux

Paradise Lost
★★★★★
24d 19h 24m
how funny and not surprising at all that they dont look or act like children and are not actually children, every guy is attracted to them but of course they would say otherwise, hilarious