Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Asians are looking in the wrong places

brother Idk how this passes as a "gook apology" to you. if it's anything I'm ragebaiting chinks by telling them to fuck right off this forum fully knowing they have an unfathomable amount of ugly, incel tier males :feelskek:
I'm not reading all that. I just know gooks are far far far uglier than Arabs, it's not even in the same realm.

How come you both are Iraqi but have polar opp views? :feelskek:

@svgmn1 Does the the average Iraqi there have views more like you or like @\Made in Heaven?
people have different views yk just because we're a different race doesn't mean we're in a hive lol

asians are chads in latam but they can't stand the girls of here tbh, too low t

I'm not reading all that. I just know gooks are far far far uglier than Arabs, it's not even in the same realm.
I want you to explain in detail how is the average chink uglier than the average sadri shitskin abo looking nigger. please elaborate. because I see you excited about this topic and very very engaged :feelskek:

I want you to explain in detail how is the average chink uglier than the average sadri shitskin abo looking nigger. please elaborate. because I see you excited about this topic and very very engaged :feelskek:
No problem.

Arabs are taller
Arabs are more robust
Arabs have round eyes (death pill for chinks)
Arabs have thin noses (death pill for chinks)
Arabs have higher rate of light hair
Arabs have higher rate of colored eyes
Arabs have closer facial features to Europeans. Yes, even Yemenis and Saudis.

My pajeet radar is going off, again. You wouldn't be the first Jeet on this forum larping as an arab.
He's probably another pajeet larping as an arab tbh
Summoning all the Arabs here @kay' @KING.BELGRADE @Arabcel99 @Abu.Belgrade.Answar

Do you think @svgmn1 could be a Paki/Indian? Interesting allegation :waitwhat:

He's probably another pajeet larping as an arab tbh
the comical thing is that the guy you're replying to @anandkonda is a pajeet, and I had no problem going into a much heated argument with him earlier

My pajeet radar is going off, again. You wouldn't be the first Jeet on this forum larping as an arab.
that's just your autism bro. either autism or schizo :feelskek:

Summoning all the Arabs here @kay' @KING.BELGRADE @Arabcel99 @Abu.Belgrade.Answar

Do you think @svgmn1 could be a Paki/Indian? Interesting allegation :waitwhat:
He argues like a pajeet. And tbh, even if he is iraqi, I will need a DNA test to verify

He argues like a pajeet. And tbh, even if he is iraqi, I will need a DNA test to verify
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
dude you're so comical you turned this to a shitposting thread. if that's what you wanted, you did it.

@kay' this guy thinks I'm a pajeet larping as arab
هوة اني ناقص تمضرط :feelskek:

Kek

1725221669766-png.1241774

Attachments

• 1725221669766.png
    1725221669766.png
    3.2 MB · Views: 95
I will need a DNA test to verify
Bruh :feelsseriously: Literal Courts aren't allowing paternity tests to confirm if fathers are legit or not, and you demand DNA test certification as a requirement for online arguments in a obscure inkwell forum

Peak foid beauty:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

Disgusting brown creature

No problem.

Arabs are taller
Arabs are more robust

View attachment 1241769View attachment 1241770View attachment 1241771
you know both japs and gooks (specifically gooks, since you kept saying gooks) are 10cm taller on average than arabs and as tall as the tallest arabs from arab countries with the highest average height right? :feelskek:
IMG 20240901 231808

IMG 20240901 232118

IMG 20240901 231946

IMG 20240901 232213

Bruh :feelsseriously: Literal Courts aren't allowing paternity tests to confirm if fathers are legit or not, and you demand DNA test certification as a requirement for online arguments in a obscure inkwell forum
Taking a DNA test isn't complicated, anyone can do it.

Im gona snort lyrica then come goon to this thread. Make it reach 100 replies boyos :feelscomfy:

you know both japs and gooks (specifically gooks, since you kept saying gooks) are 10cm taller on average than arabs and as tall as the tallest arabs from arab countries with the highest average height right? :feelskek:
View attachment 1241780
View attachment 1241785

View attachment 1241782
View attachment 1241786
JFL at this nigger picking Yemen when Yemen is in a civil war and sanctioned to fuck. Of course they're gonna be short when they dont have proper nutrients, you retarded nigger. You may not be a pajeet, but you sure argue like one.

The same goes for most other arab countries, it's largely a lack of nurtients, unlike with asians, who have proper nutrients, yet are still so short.

Taking a DNA test isn't complicated, anyone can do it.
Not really I don't think many of those DNA test services ship to Iraq

And forget going to the extent of DNA tests, Aren't there any other litmus tests for checking if a person is Arab or not? Especially if they are Iraqi or not? :waitwhat: You should any one of them

'fakecel for high iq posts' u are in-group coping. chad has brainrot and 8 remaining braincels from 3 alcohol induced comas, never thinks a single thought and still fucks while being thick as pig shit
Idk why he said that tbh. he thinks I'm superhighiq because I posted a couple walls of texts and a couple of studies. better to be known highiq than a lowiq camel :feelscomfy:

JFL at this nigger picking Yemen when Yemen is in a civil war and sanctioned to fuck. Of course they're gonna be short when they dont have proper nutrients, you retarded nigger. You may not be a pajeet, but you sure argue like one.

The same goes for most other arab countries, it's largely a lack of nurtients, unlike with asians, who have proper nutrients, yet are still so short.

View attachment 1241787
You re short because americans sanctions you theory :feelscomfy:

You re short because americans sanctions you theory :feelscomfy:
Explain to me why omanis are taller than yemenis then, despite being the same race? Or why North and South Koreans have differnce in height?

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
just like I said nigga is so irritated or trolling he turned this thread to a shitposting mess
"SAAAAAAAR PLEASE SAR FOOD HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH HEIGHT SAAAAR"

Also, the map I posted shows you Arabs are taller than chinks, keep crying

And forget going to the extent of DNA tests, Aren't there any other litmus tests for checking if a person is Arab or not? Especially if they are Iraqi or not? :waitwhat: You should any one of them
there is a dna test in iraq its called
مشروع العراق الجيني
I know it because they tested my tribe lmao

View attachment 1241780
View attachment 1241785

View attachment 1241782
View attachment 1241786
Sandnigger countries are a testing ground for nuclear weapons so sandniggers there aren't going to reach their full height, while chinks are HGHmaxxing and secretly working with Jews, which is how their SMV somehow skyrocketed after the chinkdemic.

Im gona snort lyrica then come goon to this thread. Make it reach 100 replies boyos :feelscomfy:
bro fuck it im just gonna shitpost on this thread idc if I get banned anymore it took a wrong turn :feelscomfy:

Sandnigger countries are a testing ground for nuclear weapons so sandniggers there aren't going to reach their full height
Then how come South Sudanese are still tall despite similar wars?
which is how their SMV somehow skyrocketed after the chinkdemic.
Cope, chink SMV actually declined after covid (in India at least). Before that they had way more kpoop halo

you're seething my nigger ded srs just drink a cup of cool water :feelscomfy:
I'm seething because I can't believe you're this much of a dumbass
Sandnigger countries are a testing ground for nuclear weapons so sandniggers there aren't going to reach their full height, while chinks are HGHmaxxing and secretly working with Jews, which is how their SMV somehow skyrocketed after the chinkdemic.
This too. JFL so many arabs are unforutnatley born with birth defects due to nuclear poisining from cracker-kike war mongering. Chinks dont suffer that factor.

how come South Sudanese are still tall despite similar wars?
They're not.

Sudan is like 5'5-5'7 height. Genetically, they would be tall if they had proper nutrients too. Much taller

View attachment 1241780
View attachment 1241785

View attachment 1241782
View attachment 1241786
Why did you ignore the rest of this?:

Arabs are more robust

They're not.

Sudan is like 5'5-5'7 height. Genetically, they would be tall if they had proper nutrients too. Much taller
Yeah I don't think all of them are tall except only for Dinka tribe

i see you have spent the last hour in this thread despite saying dnr in order to save a full 10 seconds
virtue signal much

Explain to me why omanis are taller than yemenis then, despite being the same race? Or why North and South Koreans have differnce in height?
why sudanis are so tall bro? isn't lack of nutrients and wars including civil wars and isis enough there? :feelsaww:

Why did you ignore the rest of this?:

Arabs are more robust
-you literally posted this with pics of mixed race foids
-you're posting at a rate of a postmaxx bot bro

Ok man lets say you are right nutrition has a role in height.

The difference between yemenis and omanis is only one inch anyways.

If you take iraq and iran both thrse countries average is 5'7 and i dont think any of them is a brutally poor starving country.

Kenya is a poor african country that suffers from starvation yet the average male height there is 5'10. How do you explain that?

View attachment 1241780
View attachment 1241785

View attachment 1241782
View attachment 1241786
Also, another fault in your dumbass pic is that it is ONLY the green highlighted that are representative of the entire country, meaning the grey ones are not accurate

JFL retarded ass nigger can't even lie properly!

why sudanis are so tall bro? isn't lack of nutrients and wars including civil wars and isis enough there? :feelsaww:
They're not. Africans are 5'5" on average. Only a tiny nigger tribe is tall because their females only breed with tallfags.

-you literally posted this with pics of mixed race foids
Yes, racemixed foids with ARAB fathers and CHINK mothers, you dumb nigger. Holy fuck you're actually a certified dumbass