Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Arguing with retarded bluepiller on normie group chat

Chang Longwang

Chang Longwang

Truecel Demigod
★★★★★
This kid is autistic, 5’5 manlet, no style, asian eyes, flat maxilla yet still trying to bluepill everybody with physique>face non sense. Dudes been friendzoned a fuck ton yet still is bluepilled like this the sub suharan iq levels are insane.

Attachments

• IMG_1331.jpeg
    IMG_1331.jpeg
    492.1 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG_1330.jpeg
    IMG_1330.jpeg
    985 KB · Views: 72
  • IMG_1329.jpeg
    IMG_1329.jpeg
    593.7 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG_1328.jpeg
    IMG_1328.jpeg
    615 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_1327.png
    IMG_1327.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 60
mogs me couse chink

This kid is autistic, 5’5 manlet, no style, asian eyes, flat maxilla yet still trying to bluepill everybody with physique>face non sense. Dudes been friendzoned a fuck ton yet still is bluepilled like this the sub suharan iq levels are insane.
We literally have serial deadlift niggas and gymmaxxers like @VideoGameCoper @gymcellragefuel or @FucktheFBI

We literally have serial deadlift niggas and gymmaxxers like @VideoGameCoper @gymcellragefuel or @FucktheFBI
Exactly but nobody with a good face on here

Being able to bench 250, 280 and even 330 isnt worth anything when you are sub5 facially.
You could have arnolds physique it wont do anything except make you low trust

You could have arnolds physique it wont do anything except make you low trust
Mostly true, but at least other guys aren’t going to start shit with you. I’m not super huge or strong, but simply because I’m 6 feet tall and have a little muscle other guys don’t mess with me. Back when I was skinnier, I got made fun of all the time

Why do I keep seeing ricecels with that haircut?

He can keep huffing copium

Won't change reality

Dude u are just losing ur braincels if you argue with a coper, a coper will keep coping no one can stop a coper like that just let him realise or why even give a fuck?

Nigga talking about .is with normies

Dude u are just losing ur braincels if you argue with a coper, a coper will keep coping no one can stop a coper like that just let him realise or why even give a fuck?
It’s entertaining

There's no point on trying to argue with normalfags about the blackpill