Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Are normies / anti-incels just against civilization / society?

TheNEET

TheNEET

mentally crippled by sleepoverless teen years
★★★★★
I literally have no idea what normies want. I'm starting to suspect they literally don't understand any language and just spout out random strings of words in a manner that's grammatically correct, similarly to how an AI bot would do it, without any understanding.

The concept of "consent" isn't bad as a rule of thumb, but like all simple deontological rules falls apart if you actually want to apply it to every case. Years ago I was fascinated with ancap (anarchocapitalism) which is like an extreme version of libertarianism. There are probably different formulations of "ancap" but the groups, where I talked about it, would basically define it as "do whatever you want as long as you don't affect others without their permission". This "golden rule" (you can surely find preciser formulations online) is called NAP (Non-Aggression Principle) and it's pretty much the same as normie "consent".

This seems like a reasonable rule, but once you start digging, you'll find endless holes. It's simply because the real life isn't reducible to consciously interacting with others. It's not some MMORPG where other people may be unaffected by the blows of your sword if you don't agree to a fight. The groups I were in talked about endless issues like "if my neighbor is having a bbq and the smoke from his grill blows to my home and disturbs me, can I shoot him as he violated the NAP?", "how do we handle children? are they their own humans? then we literally can't stop them from leaving our home as infants and killing themselves in the streets as stopping them would be imprisonment and a violation of NAP, but if they're property, then no laws apply to them" etc. etc.

Anyone who interacts with the real world has to know that asking for a permission for every single interaction is impossible. If someone's unconscious, you should perform first aid and call an ambulance, even if you technically violate his/her unconscious body. When you're in a crammed bus, you will need to touch others and you will have to look somewhere which means you'll look at someone without their permission. When you take a photo in a city, there will be people in the background and it's impossible to ask everyone for a permission.

The entire concept of a society or a civilization is based on the concept of humans giving up some of their natural "freedoms" for the betterment of everyone's well being. Even the "consent" principle is entirely made-up, in nature you can kill and rape as you wish, but the idea is that you give up the right to do these things and others around you do too, so that you can coexist peacefully.

Perhaps the entire idea is wrong and uncle Ted Kaczynski was right, but that's not my point, as not many normies or anti-incels would admit to being anarchoprimitivist or anti-civ. The issue is… they essentially are. Maybe not full-on anarchoprimitivist, more like anarchocapitalist or something, because they want to uphold the holy "consent" as the only law.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/q36j7z/comment/hfpymlq/

I'm not sure if extending the society/civilization project to include the right to procreate is the right way. I wouldn't hesitate if we had artificial wombs, but right now I'm not sure. I surely see it as a possible extension of the existing well-being laws. I don't see how forcing people to procreate (for an equal breeding status) breaks the holy law of consent if forcing people to give away money (taxation) for others (for an equal economic status) doesn't.

Overall I'd consider enforced monogamy a solution and possibly punishing lookist hate crimes, including bullying or open discrimination, in a manner similar to how we punish racism. We should strive for equal conditions to breed for individuals. I see that as an extension of anti-genocide laws which seek to create equal opportunities to breed for groups of people (UN's definition of genocide includes "deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life, calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part").

Portraying the entire concept of people having innate laws as "entitlement" and wanting every interaction to require "consent" is simply going against the entire concept of civilization and humans grouping together. I don't understand why normies seek further atomization and want some sort of a hyper-individualistic dystopia when they can see right before their eyes that it leads to misery.

Folks from IT think I shouldn't even be allowed to smile in public or strike a conversation with a stranger (and of course, stopping if they don't want to, someone needs to start to talk if we're ever supposed to talk). :feelsPop: Effectively they want to make all communication impossible, maybe except social media where you need to send some sort of a request or invitation to start talking (but I guess sending a request is also "creepy", "violates consent", "literal rape" and permits them to call for genociding incels on their forums).

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/q36j7z/comment/hfspoei/

@Atavistic Autist, it may interest you as it's about atomization of the society

You expect me to read all of that.

Normies care for stability above everything. They want everyone to conform and stay in their little boxes even if it makes no logical sense. I've unfortunately dealt with normies enough to know it well.

Dont expect things they say to make sense because they are torn apart in various directions, they would like to punish us while taking the moral high ground and larping as saints, they propagate improving yourself and taking chances but that thing not working for incels they explain by putting creepy label on everything,

based OP. should be stickied

Normies care for stability above everything. They want everyone to conform and stay in their little boxes even if it makes no logical sense. I've unfortunately dealt with normies enough to know it well.
yeah, many normies simply believe in anti-incelism :feelsPop: that means they're against anything an incel says
I'm trying to find consequence and patterns in their arguments, but it seems like they're just against everything incels say, even if they say different things
on one hand, they think no one's entitled to anything, we should apply primitive rules of the jungle and they think it's fine when they shit on us just for being weaker (not having any support or just in general)
on the other hand, they can't stop kvetching about our supposed isolation and lack of participation (and contribution to) in the society (which isn't even true, NEETs are rare and even being NEET doesn't mean you're a full-on hikikomori) and think they're entitled to putting us in concentration camps for the crime of looking in the general direction of a foid or posting mean words online :feelsohh:
Dont expect things they say to make sense because they are torn apart in various directions, they would like to punish us while taking the moral high ground and larping as saints, they propagate improving yourself and taking chances but that thing not working for incels they explain by putting creepy label on everything,
yeah, they don't seem to realize that incels aren't one person and we have different expectations, experiences and suggestions for the improvement of the society, they just hate us all regardless :feelskek:
I already know ITcucks either won't post this post or if they do, they won't address my point of them making a terrible argument using the "there are no rights in the nature, might makes right" logic, instead they'll just skim thru it, find a keyword or two and run their usual line of "yikes, crazy inklerino promotes rape using fucked-up logic, how does he expect to find friends when he literally rapes children on the playground while literally never going outside" :feelsPop:

You have to remember that most normies don't base their morals on deontology, but on utilitarianism (or whatever consequentialist ethic theory there is), which would justify why state can take your money without your consent and provide things to the people with this money, but not allow someone to rape another person

In reality they want civ to slave us

Nah bruh, most of them like their civilization, their Babylon and will get very saddened when it gets destroyed.

You expect me to read all of that.
lol same, Also yeah most normies spew random shit and just forget about what they said , my mother for example even says that he didn’t say some random shit a minute ago, they are serious low iq

I literally have no idea what normies want. I'm starting to suspect they literally don't understand any language and just spout out random strings of words in a manner that's grammatically correct, similarly to how an AI bot would do it, without any understanding.

The concept of "consent" isn't bad as a rule of thumb, but like all simple deontological rules falls apart if you actually want to apply it to every case. Years ago I was fascinated with ancap (anarchocapitalism) which is like an extreme version of libertarianism. There are probably different formulations of "ancap" but the groups, where I talked about it, would basically define it as "do whatever you want as long as you don't affect others without their permission". This "golden rule" (you can surely find preciser formulations online) is called NAP (Non-Aggression Principle) and it's pretty much the same as normie "consent".

This seems like a reasonable rule, but once you start digging, you'll find endless holes. It's simply because the real life isn't reducible to consciously interacting with others. It's not some MMORPG where other people may be unaffected by the blows of your sword if you don't agree to a fight. The groups I were in talked about endless issues like "if my neighbor is having a bbq and the smoke from his grill blows to my home and disturbs me, can I shoot him as he violated the NAP?", "how do we handle children? are they their own humans? then we literally can't stop them from leaving our home as infants and killing themselves in the streets as stopping them would be imprisonment and a violation of NAP, but if they're property, then no laws apply to them" etc. etc.

Anyone who interacts with the real world has to know that asking for a permission for every single interaction is impossible. If someone's unconscious, you should perform first aid and call an ambulance, even if you technically violate his/her unconscious body. When you're in a crammed bus, you will need to touch others and you will have to look somewhere which means you'll look at someone without their permission. When you take a photo in a city, there will be people in the background and it's impossible to ask everyone for a permission.

The entire concept of a society or a civilization is based on the concept of humans giving up some of their natural "freedoms" for the betterment of everyone's well being. Even the "consent" principle is entirely made-up, in nature you can kill and rape as you wish, but the idea is that you give up the right to do these things and others around you do too, so that you can coexist peacefully.

Perhaps the entire idea is wrong and uncle Ted Kaczynski was right, but that's not my point, as not many normies or anti-incels would admit to being anarchoprimitivist or anti-civ. The issue is… they essentially are. Maybe not full-on anarchoprimitivist, more like anarchocapitalist or something, because they want to uphold the holy "consent" as the only law.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/q36j7z/comment/hfpymlq/

I'm not sure if extending the society/civilization project to include the right to procreate is the right way. I wouldn't hesitate if we had artificial wombs, but right now I'm not sure. I surely see it as a possible extension of the existing well-being laws. I don't see how forcing people to procreate (for an equal breeding status) breaks the holy law of consent if forcing people to give away money (taxation) for others (for an equal economic status) doesn't.

Overall I'd consider enforced monogamy a solution and possibly punishing lookist hate crimes, including bullying or open discrimination, in a manner similar to how we punish racism. We should strive for equal conditions to breed for individuals. I see that as an extension of anti-genocide laws which seek to create equal opportunities to breed for groups of people (UN's definition of genocide includes "deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life, calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part").

Portraying the entire concept of people having innate laws as "entitlement" and wanting every interaction to require "consent" is simply going against the entire concept of civilization and humans grouping together. I don't understand why normies seek further atomization and want some sort of a hyper-individualistic dystopia when they can see right before their eyes that it leads to misery.

Folks from IT think I shouldn't even be allowed to smile in public or strike a conversation with a stranger (and of course, stopping if they don't want to, someone needs to start to talk if we're ever supposed to talk). :feelsPop: Effectively they want to make all communication impossible, maybe except social media where you need to send some sort of a request or invitation to start talking (but I guess sending a request is also "creepy", "violates consent", "literal rape" and permits them to call for genociding incels on their forums).

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/q36j7z/comment/hfspoei/

@Atavistic Autist, it may interest you as it's about atomization of the society

They are anti civ cuz they are super evil