Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Are Any Of You Interested In / Already Practicing In The Occult & Are You Looking For An Incel Occult Forum? (Poll Included)

Pertaining To The Occult, Are You: Interested / Practicing / Looking To Join An Incel Occult Forum?

• Interested + Not Looking For An Incel Occult Forum

Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Interested + Looking To Join An Incel Occult Forum

Votes: 26 38.2%
  • Practicing + Not Looking For An Incel Occult Forum

Votes: 3 4.4%
  • Practicing + Looking To Join An Incel Occult Forum

Votes: 5 7.4%
  • None Of The Above

Votes: 27 39.7%

• Total voters
The problem with the occult is 90% of the people interested in it are foids. Such a forum would quickly fill up with "witches" lol
Lol no, most people interested in the occult are men, the foids are usually just niche loser girls that don't get noticed by Chad so they fall into fringe hobbies.

JFL if you think women are interested in anything that revolves around intellectualism and isn't vain :feelskek:.

I think you are confusing the "What's your sign, I'm a scorpiooooooo :foidSoy:" gals with people who actually take the occult seriously.

For a lot of girls it's just a "quirk" that they think makes them more interesting and cute, they don't actually believe in it and if they ever did some reality defying shit they would quake in their boots and stop immediately.

So the problem with occult/paranormal sites online is that they're often chock full of foids, especially middle age crystal healer types. I'd need to carve out a male only space somewhere.
Is there any Male only Occult forum ? It doesn't need to be necessarily Incelospherian

@Michael W. Ford

Is there any Male only Occult forum ? It doesn't need to be necessarily Incelospherian

@Michael W. Ford
None that I know of. The online occult spaces I hang out in are full of feminist women. It's honestly pretty whack. There is a real need for male only occult forums and I'm going to make one.

@Michael W. Ford
The closet thing to an all male occult forum is :blackpill:.club

Occult stuff is cope

I aint fucking around with the occult.Its extremely dangerous to do that when you are not properly trained for that or dont have a guru to guide you the 1st time