Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Are Any Of You Interested In / Already Practicing In The Occult & Are You Looking For An Incel Occult Forum? (Poll Included)

Pertaining To The Occult, Are You: Interested / Practicing / Looking To Join An Incel Occult Forum?

• Interested + Not Looking For An Incel Occult Forum

Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Interested + Looking To Join An Incel Occult Forum

Votes: 26 38.2%
  • Practicing + Not Looking For An Incel Occult Forum

Votes: 3 4.4%
  • Practicing + Looking To Join An Incel Occult Forum

Votes: 5 7.4%
  • None Of The Above

Votes: 27 39.7%

• Total voters
BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

Self-banned
-
I don't have the resources or time to start and run a forum, but I've always been interested in the occult and I've thought about creating a sort of group like this before. A group of us could easily just join an already existing occult forum and just PM eachother our usernames and then communicate and forum a group there.

Or we could just start a discord or something.

EDIT:
FUCK!

I thought by default the polls would be set to public results but It's set to anonymous. PM me if you are interested in the forum. I won't be able to see any names in this poll.

Last edited:
Yes either option would be :feelsdevil: good. Preferably a discord of our own. I would not like to occupy the same space as normies, that is assuming there are non-incel or even, god forbid, foids among existing forums.
I want to name it Hōgyoku so badly but I will resist :feelskek:. I'm looking into starting a discord right now.

@Billowel @Vitarius thoughts?

No option to say not interested and not practicing. Forced to comply :shhh:
I forgot about that, I kind of assumed people like that would just avoid the thread, added the option "None Of The Above".

Looking at your avatar I would think you'd be interested in creating a domain expansion :feelshehe:.

So the problem with occult/paranormal sites online is that they're often chock full of foids, especially middle age crystal healer types. I'd need to carve out a male only space somewhere.

So the problem with occult/paranormal sites online is that they're often chock full of foids, especially middle age crystal healer types. I'd need to carve out a male only space somewhere.
I would say the real problem is that they are filled with larps, trolls, "armchair magicians" (only reads theory, never practices), and schizos. Women being there just adds to the whole "subjectivity" of it all too - "if it feels like somethings happening and you feel good, it's real" :foidSoy:.

If you want to get involved with religious beliefs, you could at least get involved with a religion that claims you'll go to Hell if you don't believe in it (Catholicism, for example). Be smart.

If you want to get involved with religious beliefs, you could at least get involved with a religion that claims you'll go to Hell if you don't believe in it (Catholicism, for example).
Who the hell said anything about religion, can you read?

Occult = religion
No occult is the exact opposite of religion. In fact that's exactly why most religious used to hunt and kill occultists :feelskek:.

Religion is about blindly following a path laid out for you. You don't question, you don't doubt, you don't disobey, and you definitely don't try to interact with any "spiritual entities" or "do magic".

I can't even believe you are saying what you just said when your example of a religion was Catholicism.

Do you know any catholic that would say they are occultists? :feelskek:.

You want to hurt innocent animals in that weird ass occult shit ? Fucking weirdo you’re a sick normie

I'm interested. Reminds me of the Buffy episode where a guy casts a spell on all the girls in school to make them want to fuck him

God damn I'm old, I cant even remember Buffy or any of the episodes. I might watch it over at some point. I definitely want to watch over charmed, that was a good one, I can still remember the opening song a bit.

"I am the suuuuuun, I am the aiiiiiir"

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQVzZayPpUM

I don't have the resources or time to start and run a forum, but I've always been interested in the occult and I've thought about creating a sort of group like this before. A group of us could easily just join an already existing occult forum and just PM eachother our usernames and then communicate and forum a group there.

EDIT:
FUCK!

I thought by default the polls would be set to public results but It's set to anonymous. PM me if you are interested in the forum. I won't be able to see any names in this poll.
can you summon a succubus for me so i can spiritmaxx?:fuk:

Not interested in practicing but I enjoy learning about occult history, particularly during the medieval and renaissance periods, and it's hard to find information. Most sites are full of made up new age wicca BS so a forum with substance would be great

Not interested in practicing but I enjoy learning about occult history
Oh no, not one of you guys.
yellow-armchair-1950s-1.jpg

No occult is the exact opposite of religion. In fact that's exactly why most religious used to hunt and kill occultists :feelskek:.

Religion is about blindly following a path laid out for you. You don't question, you don't doubt, you don't disobey, and you definitely don't try to interact with any "spiritual entities" or "do magic".

I can't even believe you are saying what you just said when your example of a religion was Catholicism.

Do you know any catholic that would say they are occultists? :feelskek:.
You can believe in spells if you want. I won't believe it because I don't want to risk eternal punishment.

Last edited:
You can believe in spells if you want. I won't believe it because I don't want to risk eternal punishment.
Uuuuuuuummmm, ok, why are you in this thread again?

You are speaking as if I showed up to your house like a Jehovah's Witness and handed you a pamphlet to join my occult group. You literally didn't have to click in the thread lol.

Oh and the irony of not thinking you are risking eternal punishment by being on a forum like this where people celebrate mass murders, obsess over suicide, etc, etc.

Let me guess, God is going to give you a pass to be on the forum? :feelskek:

I would say the real problem is that they are filled with larps, trolls, "armchair magicians" (only reads theory, never practices), and schizos. Women being there just adds to the whole "subjectivity" of it all too - "if it feels like somethings happening and you feel good, it's real" :foidSoy:.
that alone is an immediate turn off for me tbh
on paper the idea sounds good but the internet will make sure it stays memeable
keeping an active, dedicated userbase to keep the forum from dying day 1 is also a big challenge, just look at any other blackpill forums jfl they're all six feet under save for looksmaxx

Not interested in practicing but I enjoy learning about occult history, particularly during the medieval and renaissance periods, and it's hard to find information. Most sites are full of made up new age wicca BS so a forum with substance would be great
if this somehow succeeds this would be my stance on it
after having read so much bullshit for years I don't really think supernatural stuff is real but it sure is quite entertaining to learn about it, far more than any boring social (((jew))) studies subject

Oh no, not one of you guys.
yellow-armchair-1950s-1.jpg
Lol. That's why I'd just lurk but it'd still be nice to learn from others. If there was more info out there I might try it but I'm interested in renaissance magic and demonology/conjuring so there's not enough public material to work with

Lol. That's why I'd just lurk but it'd still be nice to learn from others. If there was more info out there I might try it but I'm interested in renaissance magic and demonology/conjuring so there's not enough public material to work with
PM if you're interested, but I don't see the point lol. I mean would you join a chess club just to watch other people play chess and never play yourself.

keeping an active, dedicated userbase to keep the forum from dying day 1 is also a big challenge, just look at any other blackpill forums jfl they're all six feet under save for looksmaxx
I don't really care if it's active tbh, because I'm taking this quite literally, my focus is going to be on practice, I already know what book to start with. I'll post it in the discord. PM if you're interested.

spells are very real,considering what demons can do.there are some well testified stories of men alonganting their limbs and going from 5'5 to 6'3,and they clearly didn't do that by themselves.generally,unless it comes from an exorcist,i am quite skeptic even when the sources are "well testified" or somewhat credible,but exorcists often report demons giving incredible physical power,knowledge that they couldn't have known otherwise etc etc. not "believing" in the paranormal is more uncatholic then anything.

@Billowel @Vitarius thoughts?
i think it's incredibly stupid and you are just begging to be fucked when you delve into the occult.there was this metallica guy(i think he was from metallica.could have been from another famous metal band),who was delving into the occult until he started seeing dark figures in his house.and that's actually quite lucky because a lot of the times,the demons do much worse.like possession for example.and possession functions much different then the way it's portrayed in the movies.a lot of possessed people don't even know they are possesed until their first exorcism.possession sometimes even leads to murder. A lot of people here don't care about selling their souls,as long as they get women and money,so my words fall in deaf ears.already type too much to be honest.

Tbh, I’am not interested in the occult simply because I don’t believe in any kind of spiritual entities. I’ve never seen or felt surnatural phenomenon throughout my life
Part of my blackpill transformation was to get rid of all this nonsense . Religion, occultism, chi, energy beam:feelshaha:

Only thing that exists is the material world for me.
It would be too easy if to hurt someone, you just have to dance naked around chicken blood.:feelskek:

I learned the hard ways , that the people who get what they want are the one mastering material real art.

Just an exemple : I was always interested in chi , kung fu ,energy projection , qi gong and shit:feelshaha:
I learned through real experience that is bunch of nonsense.
In combat , there is only muscle, mass speed and biomechanical technique to destroy the body

@BlkPillPres why are you interested in that shit ?

But if you find a magic formula to get 1 million buck or invoking a hot succubus please do think about yours truly :feelshaha:

Last edited:

EDIT:
FUCK!

I'm interested. But I would prefer a discord group over an internet forum. Send me an invite link if you eventually start one.

Tbh, I’am not interested in the occult simply because I don’t believe in any kind of spiritual entities. I’ve never seen or felt surnatural phenomenon throughout my life
Part of my blackpill transformation was to get rid of all this nonsense . Religion, occultism, chi, energy beam:feelshaha:

Only thing that exists is the material world for me.
It would be too easy if to hurt someone, you just have to dance naked around chicken blood.:feelskek:

I learned the hard ways , that the people who get what they want are the one mastering material real art.

Just an exemple : I was always interested in chi , kung fu ,energy projection , qi gong and shit:feelshaha:
I learned through real experience that is bunch of nonsense.
In combat , there is only muscle, mass speed and biomechanical technique to destroy the body

But if you find a magic formula to get 1 million buck or invoking a hot succubus please do think about yours truly :feelshaha:
I wouldn't call it nonsense. They is literally scientific evidence of a spiritual realm. Quantum physicists have found out that consciousness does not come from the brain but from some metaphysical entity and that the brain is a receiver for that metaphysical entity. I believe religion is nonsense though.

The material/physical world is the only one we know of. But it's not the only one that exists. You don't have to shame others for not being an atheist like you. But I agree that progressing in the material world is all that should matter at the moment anyway.

Last edited:
I’ve never seen or felt surnatural phenomenon throughout my life
I have, that's how I became interested. Maybe those were all coincidences, hallucinations, etc. But it still interests me.

I've always been interested in fringe things for that reason.

Heck, look at my FIRST thread on this forum:
Oh and yes, the story in that thread did in fact happen, it is the biggest coincidence in my entire life if it wasn't real and was all random chance. Imagine trying to use subliminal audio to make someone think of something specific and then they say that word. I could never replicate it though, because I don't know the specific conditions.

spells are very real,considering what demons can do.there are some well testified stories of men alonganting their limbs and going from 5'5 to 6'3,and they clearly didn't do that by themselves.generally,unless it comes from an exorcist,i am quite skeptic even when the sources are "well testified" or somewhat credible,but exorcists often report demons giving incredible physical power,knowledge that they couldn't have known otherwise etc etc. not "believing" in the paranormal is more uncatholic then anything.

i think it's incredibly stupid and you are just begging to be fucked when you delve into the occult.there was this metallica guy(i think he was from metallica.could have been from another famous metal band),who was delving into the occult until he started seeing dark figures in his house.and that's actually quite lucky because a lot of the times,the demons do much worse.like possession for example.and possession functions much different then the way it's portrayed in the movies.a lot of possessed people don't even know they are possesed until their first exorcism.possession sometimes even leads to murder. A lot of people here don't care about selling their souls,as long as they get women and money,so my words fall in deaf ears.already type too much to be honest.
Dude you don't even know if the God you believe in is real and you've never met a demon face to face in your entire life. You have zero self awareness because you can't even acknowledge that you only believe the religion you do, due to circumstances that were 100% outside of your control (just like how you became an incel due to your genetics).

You didn't choose to be:
Born in your country (which determines your religion in most cases)
Born to your parents (which determines your religion in most cases)
Have whatever chance encounters that led to you finding that specific religion
Etc, etc, etc

If you were born as a Pajeet in India, 9 times out of 10 you'd be a Hindu of some sort.

Ironically Christianity has only spread so well because they've used their wealth to coerce poor and starving people in various countries into conversion. If you can't provide for your family and some person just shows up and gives you food, clothing, etc, of course you'll be willing to convert, why not. That's why the Christian faith is so prominent in poor countries like India and Africa, it's because of missionaries.

It's very manipulative.

Last edited:
I know that demons can make spells. I was thinking about spells without the help of demons when I made that comment.

Anyway, it's very dumb to use the help of demons. They are completely evil.

Anyway, it's very dumb to use the help of demons. They are completely evil.
I wouldn't use the power of any entity, it's one of the reasons I don't like religion, because you are completely dependent on some other being for power and protection, it's just a form of servitude.

But at the same time, try and think for a moment, and realize that the only reason you think demons are evil, is because you were told to think demons are evil, you've never actually met or known one. Every single thing we think or believe when it comes to a lot of spiritual things, were thinks we were told to think and believe, we don't have a personal reference point or collection of experiences.

I have, that's how I became interested. Maybe those were all coincidences, hallucinations, etc. But it still interests me.

I've always been interested in fringe things for that reason.

Heck, look at my FIRST thread on this forum:
Oh and yes, the story in that thread did in fact happen, it is the biggest coincidence in my entire life if it wasn't real and was all random chance. Imagine trying to use subliminal audio to make someone think of something specific and then they say that word. I could never replicate it though, because I don't know the specific conditions.

Dude you don't even know if the God you believe in is real and you've never met a demon face to face in your entire life. You have zero self awareness because you can't even acknowledge that you only believe the religion you do, due to circumstances that were 100% outside of your control (just like how you became an incel due to your genetics).

You didn't choose to be:
Born in your country (which determines your religion in most cases)
Born to your parents (which determines your religion in most cases)
Have whatever chance encounters that led to you finding that specific religion
Etc, etc, etc

If you were born as a Pajeet in India, 9 times out of 10 you'd be a Hindu of some sort.

Ironically Christianity has only spread so well because they've used their wealth to coerce poor and starving people in various countries into conversion. If you can't provide for your family and some person just shows up and gives you food, clothing, etc, of course you'll be willing to convert, why not.

It's very manipulative.
one comes to the truth by inquiry and knowledge,and if there is not enough knowledge,then there is not enough to assert if x thing is true or not.In other words,the country of origins has nothing to do with ones belief if the man used his brain.it makes the investigation easier and often opens up many more truths(i believe that there are many men who will go to heaven even though they have never heard of christ name,simply because they believed in god and followed his laws like the old testament saints),but it doesn't make the search impossible.before christ came there were already a million philosophers and thinkers.

also why do you assume i have never meet a demon?there was a situation,where i saw something that can be described as a demon and things happened that usually can't happen simply because that's not the way objects and things work.It was me and this other girl who saw it,so it's not like i was going schizo or something. it's hard to talk about these things,as such supernatural events are often very surreal and shocking,but what happened happened. i know you want to pursue money,power and pussy at all costs,but at least don't make shitty bets.

anyway,i won't reply more to you,as i have already wasted much time with you before and there is much better stuff to do.

Uuuuuuuummmm, ok, why are you in this thread again?

You are speaking as if I showed up to your house like a Jehovah's Witness and handed you a pamphlet to join my occult group. You literally didn't have to click in the thread lol.
You literally asked if we were interested in the Occult. I then gave my opinion on the matter.
Oh and the irony of not thinking you are risking eternal punishment by being on a forum like this where people celebrate mass murders, obsess over suicide, etc, etc.

Let me guess, God is going to give you a pass to be on the forum? :feelskek:
You guys worship suicides and mass murders. I don't.

But it could be argued that in the long run it is not good for me to be in the middle of so much bad company, because bad company can corrupt us... Well, I'll try to be careful here on this forum.

[UWSL][/UWSL]

[UWSL][/UWSL]

[UWSL][/UWSL]

[UWSL][/UWSL]

>doesn't believe in god
>believes in occult

:feelssus::feelswhat:

I only do magic of friendship and that's not even some quirky joke, I have my own spiritual beliefs deduced from My Little Pony with my weird method of linguistic manipulation, but I'm happy to try and include in it whatever works :feelsmage: I cringe at ritualistic shit in general (unless it's a self-conscious larp like chaos magic) and I'm not doing shit like hurting animals (well, that falls into ritualistic stuff) even if you think morality is just a cope to feel better about yourself
I frankly failed to find anything practical that isn't ritualistic or just repackaged law of attraction (it's an ok way to get hyped about your goals, but not really magical) tbh, the only "magical"-ish book that actually impressed me was Principia Discordia which is Taoism (I didn't know it at the time; I'd still consider it better intro material than straight up going for Tao Te Ching or academic/religious secondary sources) with some dudeweed lolsorandom esthetic
I'd have to check out the forum/group to see if it's the kinda magic I'm interested in
armchair magicians
were you active on 8chan's /fringe/ at some point by chance? you sound similar to some guy (or guys) who was constantly angry at "bullshit occultists", "occubullshitters", "armchair occultists" etc. :feelsgah: to be fair, people like this are the majority of magical forums, every once in a while you get a naive newcomer who asks a very valid question like "if you really can perform magic and get anything you want, as you claim, why aren't you rich?" and the responses are always copes how money is ackshually not important (even if you genuinely don't want luxuries, you'd still benefit from being rich, so that you don't need to work and can focus on magic/spirituality)

You literally asked if we were interested in the Occult. I then gave my opinion on the matter.

You guys worship suicides and mass murders. I don't.

But it could be argued that in the long run it is not good for me to be in the middle of so much bad company, because bad company can corrupt us... Well, I'll try to be careful here on this forum.
If you believe your a good person then it won’t effect you in the long run because you’re different in real life

one comes to the truth by inquiry and knowledge,and if there is not enough knowledge,then there is not enough to assert if x thing is true or not.In other words,the country of origins has nothing to do with ones belief if the man used his brain.
I think you are missing the point so I'll dumb it down for you:
1. You are using circular logic and assuming since you chose a specific religion that it must because the "one true religion"

I mean why wouldn't you choose correctly, you're so amazing and intelligent right?

2. One can only choose from the options available to them.

There have been 4000+ documented religions in human history, each having their respective God(s).

The only reason you believe in Christianity is because it didn't die like the many other thousands and because of circumstances outside of your control, that led to the option being available to you.

The greatest irony about religion is that the only religions that survive, are the ones that excel at doing "unholy things" under the guise of "God makes a special exception"

"Holy Wars"
Christianity (Crusades)
Islam (Jihad)

A lot of people converted just to not be killed lol. Or they will killed for not converting. What a "holy" cause lol.

"Manipulation & Lies To Convert"
Christianity - The Christmas holiday is literally Pagan worship repackaged in order to assimilate and convert Pagans of the past, it worked too lol.
The "Man In Red"
The "Yule Log"
The adornation and veneration of the "evergreen" tree
Etc

All of these things are part of the Pagan faith and were emulated in the holiday to draw in pagans.

Islam - They have a special type of lie that is sanctioned in their faith called "Taqiyyah", they are allowed to use this to escape persecution and to convert others.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVJEMD3GA3w

Those examples were just off the top of my head, there's way more, you can do the research yourself (I mean we both know you won't lol).

also why do you assume i have never meet a demon?
There's no reason to assume anyone has met a demon FACE TO FACE (read over what I said) when most religious people haven't even met their God FACE TO FACE either, and they actually try to communicate with that God on a regular basis, if you haven't seen it, it's very unlikely you'd see another entity.

there was a situation,where i saw something that can be described as a demon and things happened that usually can't happen simply because that's not the way objects and things work.It was me and this other girl who saw it,so it's not like i was going schizo or something. it's hard to talk about these things,as such supernatural events are often very surreal and shocking,but what happened happened.

i know you want to pursue money,power and pussy at all costs,but at least don't make shitty bets.
Pascals wager only makes sense to people who use circular logic and assume that their religion is the ONLY one that could POSSIBLY be right, and that's a false assumption.

Right now you are placing all of your chips on Christianity and you could just as likely end up being wrong and still be sent to another God's hell.

Either way you are gambling.

Your thinking is very small, it's clear that you cannot comprehend abstract concepts. Your religion is not the only one in existence, you are merely assuming that Islam isn't the "one true religion" or one of the "dead" religions was actually the true one and lost to time.

Pascals wager only makes sense to people who use circular logic and assume that their religion is the ONLY one that could POSSIBLY be right, and that's a false assumption.

Right now you are placing all of your chips on Christianity and you could just as likely end up being wrong and still be sent to another God's hell.

Either way you are gambling.

Your thinking is very small, it's clear that you cannot comprehend abstract concepts. Your religion is not the only one in existence, you are merely assuming that Islam isn't the "one true religion" or one of the "dead" religions was actually the true one and lost to time.
Christianity/Catholicism is more likely to be true than Islam. Islam is basically this: 600 years after Jesus came to Earth, Mohammed started making claims about Jesus that clearly Jesus didn't defend and neither did his followers for 600 years.

Dead religions, like the greek mythology, have less[UWSL] credibility for obvious reasons. Does Zeus not care that his religion has died? Where are the gods centuries later? [UWSL]Christianity defeated Greek/Roman mythology; Zeus was not able to stop the Holy Trinity.[/UWSL][/UWSL]

[UWSL][/UWSL]

[UWSL][/UWSL]

You were the retard that started off with "occult = religion" and then when that point was refuted you moved the goal post on to - "Uhhhh.....welll.....I wouldn't join anyways because I'm religious".

So it begs the question, why even show up in the thread anyways?

You could have voted in the poll and that would be the end of it.

Well, I'll try to be careful here on this forum.
JFL at the hypocrisy. I like how religious people make all of these excuses for themselves, and then blame "Satan" for "tempting them" :feelskek:. If you were truly religious, you simply would leave here, you are trying to "play both sides".

Christianity/Catholicism is more likely to be true than Islam.
It really isn't, there are a lot of contradictions and inconsistencies in the Bible. If anything one could argue

Islam is basically this: 600 years after Jesus came to Earth, Mohammed started making claims about Jesus that clearly Jesus didn't defend and neither did his followers for 600 years.
If anything one could argue that Islam is false because Christianity is false and Mohammed references Jesus.

Dead religions, like the greek mythology, have less[UWSL] credibility for obvious reasons.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]Does Zeus not care that his religion has died? Where are the gods centuries later?[/UWSL]
You do realize that you are asking a variation of the same question everyone asks when it comes Christianity, but you have accepted your excuses as gospel, just like the small groups that still worship the Greek Gods cling to their excuses as gospel.

Why is there so much suffering and unfairness in the world?

Oh wait "It's part of prophecy", how convenient.

The other dead religions can simply say some variation of that, but your bias prevents you from even thinking of something this simple, much more acknowledging it as valid. It's only valid when Christians use it in your eyes. THAT'S THE POWER OF INDOCTRINATION AND BLIND FAITH.

[UWSL][UWSL]Christianity defeated Greek/Roman mythology; Zeus was not able to stop the Holy Trinity.[/UWSL][/UWSL]
I refer back to my previous comment:
The greatest irony about religion is that the only religions that survive, are the ones that excel at doing "unholy things" under the guise of "God makes a special exception"

"Holy Wars"
Christianity (Crusades)
Islam (Jihad)

A lot of people converted just to not be killed lol. Or they will killed for not converting. What a "holy" cause lol.

"Manipulation & Lies To Convert"
Christianity - The Christmas holiday is literally Pagan worship repackaged in order to assimilate and convert Pagans of the past, it worked too lol.
The "Man In Red"
The "Yule Log"
The adornation and veneration of the "evergreen" tree
Etc

All of these things are part of the Pagan faith and were emulated in the holiday to draw in pagans.

Islam - They have a special type of lie that is sanctioned in their faith called "Taqiyyah", they are allowed to use this to escape persecution and to convert others.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVJEMD3GA3w

Last edited:
If you believe your a good person then it won’t effect you in the long run because you’re different in real life
Lol at the excuses people give themselves. To "dip their toes in pool of iniquity" so long as they "don't dive in", what a convenient rule set lol. It's a slippery slope, from there you'll be saying "well it's ok so long as I stay in the shallow end of the pool" :feelsdevil:.
@Vitarius

You don't have to shame others for not being an atheist like you. But I agree that progressing in the material world is all that should matter at the moment anyway
I’am not shaming anyone.

If you guy think there is a spiritual world, it’s alright , maybe there is one
I simply don’t think so

>doesn't believe in god
>believes in occult

When did I say I don't believe that A god COULD exist?
The occult is something supernatural, correct? So if the occult exists, doesn't that imply that a God of some kind exists?

If you're not gonna be religious and yet still believe in the occult doesn't deism make more sense than agnosticism?

When did I say I don't believe that A god COULD exist?
Huh

I may join, but Since my belief in supernatural is 0 I'll take it as a nice place to hang out and do stuff

I may join, but Since my belief in supernatural is 0 I'll take it as a nice place to hang out and do stuff
How about no lol. This forum already exists for that purpose. There's no reason to join an occult forum just to "hang out". I'm trying to create a community of people that are ACTUALLY SERIOUS about this. Outside of that I wouldn't even bother creating it.

Imagine if someone said while trying to apply for the forum - "Well I'm not really incel and my interest in the black pill is 0, but I'll take it as a nice place to hang out and do stuff with people who I can't relate to and whose beliefs I don't share"

You really going to let that person join as a mod?

The occult is something supernatural, correct? So if the occult exists, doesn't that imply that a God of some kind exists?
Not necessarily, it may be possible that every being that is a "God" became a "God" through occult means and it's possible for anyone to do that. So that really changes the entire context of the term "God", because a "God" is merely another state of existence to be attained.

Let's say we had this process of becoming a "God" down to a science, we wouldn't hold the title in such esteem as we do today. It would just be like someone getting their drivers license lol.

If you're not gonna be religious and yet still believe in the occult doesn't deism make more sense than agnosticism?
You sound like someone who is merely content with believing. Beliefs should be tested, and beliefs should change based on the results of tests.

interested I want to be a part of inceluminatti

You were the retard that started off with "occult = religion" and then when that point was refuted you moved the goal post on to - "Uhhhh.....welll.....I wouldn't join anyways because I'm religious".

So it begs the question, why even show up in the thread anyways?

You could have voted in the poll and that would be the end of it.
[UWSL]Many people would argue that your involvement with the supernatural is a religion, but it doesn't matter. That was never the main point of my argument.[/UWSL]
JFL at the hypocrisy. I like how religious people make all of these excuses for themselves, and then blame "Satan" for "tempting them" :feelskek:. If you were truly religious, you simply would leave here, you are trying to "play both sides".
I have no moral obligation to avoid remote occasions of sin.
It really isn't, there are a lot of contradictions and inconsistencies in the Bible. If anything one could argue
Supposedly, there are also contradictions and inconsistencies in the Quran.
If anything one could argue that Islam is false because Christianity is false and Mohammed references Jesus.
Christianity and Islam make claims about Jesus. I believe the Christian claims make more sense, historically speaking.
You do realize that you are asking a variation of the same question everyone asks when it comes Christianity, but you have accepted your excuses as gospel, just like the small groups that still worship the Greek Gods cling to their excuses as gospel.

Why is there so much suffering and unfairness in the world?

Oh wait "It's part of prophecy", how convenient.

The other dead religions can simply say some variation of that, but your bias prevents you from even thinking of something this simple, much more acknowledging it as valid. It's only valid when Christians use it in your eyes. THAT'S THE POWER OF INDOCTRINATION AND BLIND FAITH.
"However, when the Son of Man comes, will he find faith on the earth?" (Luke 18:8)

At least the Bible (written under the inspiration of the Holy Spirit) and Jesus talks about the decline of faith in Christianity. Followers of the Greek religion might argue that their religion's decline was prophesied, but what are they basing this claim on? In personal hypothesis?

>doesn't believe in god
>believes in occult

Believing in God And believing that occult could exist are two different things. I personally believe in a spiritual realm but I don't believe in God.

"However, when the Son of Man comes, will he find faith on the earth?" (Luke 18:8)
At least the Bible (written under the inspiration of the Holy Spirit)

You guys really can't help yourself :feelskek:.

You can't reference your unproven beliefs as proof of your beliefs, that's fallacious logic.

You guys really can't help yourself :feelskek:.

You can't reference your unproven beliefs as proof of your beliefs, that's fallacious logic.
You didn't understand the argument.

A faithful could claim something, but not claim that his claim was inspired by God. Furthermore, there is a difference between a faithful claiming something and the founder of the religion (Jesus) claiming something.

i would at least check it out