Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Are Any Of You Interested In / Already Practicing In The Occult & Are You Looking For An Incel Occult Forum? (Poll Included)

Pertaining To The Occult, Are You: Interested / Practicing / Looking To Join An Incel Occult Forum?

• Interested + Not Looking For An Incel Occult Forum

Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Interested + Looking To Join An Incel Occult Forum

Votes: 26 38.2%
  • Practicing + Not Looking For An Incel Occult Forum

Votes: 3 4.4%
  • Practicing + Looking To Join An Incel Occult Forum

Votes: 5 7.4%
  • None Of The Above

Votes: 27 39.7%

• Total voters
I will never take my antipsychotics :feelswhat:

You didn't understand the argument.

A faithful could claim something, but not claim that his claim was inspired by God. Furthermore, there is a difference between a faithful claiming something and the founder of the religion (Jesus) claiming something.
No, you didn't understand the argument, quoting scripture is circular logic/reasoning.

You can't use your unproven beliefs as proof for your unproven beliefs.

Imagine if I said unicorns were real and then I started quoting from some kind of "holy book" for my unicorn religion as proof for unicorns, that doesn't make sense. The proof has to be external to your belief.

This is why it makes no sense to quote scripture in an argument about whether your beliefs are true or not, because to do so is circular reasoning, it's fallacious logic.

I don't expect you to understand because religious people (most) can't comprehend abstract concepts anyways.

Let me make this simple. The proof of the black pill is the studies and statistics, not some book merely stating that the black pill is true to begin with. What makes the black pill factual/true is external to any "doctrine" about it. To reference the "doctrine" itself as proof is circular reasoning. You can't say that the black pill is true "because the black pill doctrine states it's true", that's fallacious logic.

I really can't make this any simpler. It's simple logic, you either get it or you don't.

I think you are missing the point so I'll dumb it down for you:
1. You are using circular logic and assuming since you chose a specific religion that it must because the "one true religion"

I mean why wouldn't you choose correctly, you're so amazing and intelligent right?

2. One can only choose from the options available to them.

There have been 4000+ documented religions in human history, each having their respective God(s).

The only reason you believe in Christianity is because it didn't die like the many other thousands and because of circumstances outside of your control, that led to the option being available to you.

The greatest irony about religion is that the only religions that survive, are the ones that excel at doing "unholy things" under the guise of "God makes a special exception"

"Holy Wars"
Christianity (Crusades)
Islam (Jihad)

A lot of people converted just to not be killed lol. Or they will killed for not converting. What a "holy" cause lol.

"Manipulation & Lies To Convert"
Christianity - The Christmas holiday is literally Pagan worship repackaged in order to assimilate and convert Pagans of the past, it worked too lol.
The "Man In Red"
The "Yule Log"
The adornation and veneration of the "evergreen" tree
Etc

All of these things are part of the Pagan faith and were emulated in the holiday to draw in pagans.

Islam - They have a special type of lie that is sanctioned in their faith called "Taqiyyah", they are allowed to use this to escape persecution and to convert others.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVJEMD3GA3w

Those examples were just off the top of my head, there's way more, you can do the research yourself (I mean we both know you won't lol).

There's no reason to assume anyone has met a demon FACE TO FACE (read over what I said) when most religious people haven't even met their God FACE TO FACE either, and they actually try to communicate with that God on a regular basis, if you haven't seen it, it's very unlikely you'd see another entity.

Pascals wager only makes sense to people who use circular logic and assume that their religion is the ONLY one that could POSSIBLY be right, and that's a false assumption.

Right now you are placing all of your chips on Christianity and you could just as likely end up being wrong and still be sent to another God's hell.

Either way you are gambling.

Your thinking is very small, it's clear that you cannot comprehend abstract concepts. Your religion is not the only one in existence, you are merely assuming that Islam isn't the "one true religion" or one of the "dead" religions was actually the true one and lost to time.

i never claimed i was intelligent or that you had to be intelligent to come to christ.christ comes to you and not the other way around.your hatred of religion and christ is so huge that you have blinded yourself to the case that there could be 3 million religions and none of that would matter.it's like saying a philosopher can't believe something because there are 1 million philophical theories out there ,or that no one could believe in darwins theory of evolution because there are a million other theories to account for differences in species and animals.by your logic,you could never believe in anything as there are a million other theories to account for whatever phenomenon you can think of.

From now on,i will assume you are minerva the goddess of wisdom,simply because there is nothing that says you aren't(by your logic),since well there have been billions of humans who lived on earth and millions of mythical creatures who might have existed,and anything could be standing behind the screen,so well, it has been a pleasure talking to you minerva.

i do find it funny that someone who spends 2k words per post to denigrate someones character and intelligence so he can push his own arguments,finds much joy in destroying his own arguments in the process,since to whatever argument anyone can ever make about anything,there are 2 million rebuttals to that.oh well minerva, there is much wisdom to your thoughts,so i must retrieve from this fight in shame and whimpering.see you.going to watch breaking bad

Christianity/Catholicism is more likely to be true than Islam. Islam is basically this: 600 years after Jesus came to Earth, Mohammed started making claims about Jesus that clearly Jesus didn't defend and neither did his followers for 600 years.

Dead religions, like the greek mythology, have less[UWSL] credibility for obvious reasons. Does Zeus not care that his religion has died? Where are the gods centuries later? [UWSL]Christianity defeated Greek/Roman mythology; Zeus was not able to stop the Holy Trinity.[/UWSL][/UWSL]
pres is a sophist,so trying to reason with him is a waste of time.

>doesn't believe in god
>believes in occult

:feelssus::feelswhat:
you don't need to be concerned about whether a creator deity exists or not to practice occult rituals. Many Buddhist traditions have occult-like practices but have no specific creator deity worshipped. See Tibetan Vajryana Buddhist beliefs for example.

i would at least check it out
Nah I'm good on that level of enthusiasm lol.

it's like saying a philosopher can't believe something because there are 1 million philophical theories out there ,or that no one could believe in darwins theory of evolution because there are a million other theories to account for differences in species and animals.by your logic,you could never believe in anything as there are a million other theories to account for whatever phenomenon you can think of.
No you retard, it's like saying - "You can BELIEVE what you want when it comes to religion, but you will never KNOW 100% WITHOUT A DOUBT until you die and it's too late to make decisions based on your BELIEFS"

That's been my entire argument. Not that one CAN'T BELIEVE when it comes to religion, but that one CAN'T KNOW when it comes to religion.

You idiots speak as if you KNOW and therein lies the flaw in your logic.

There's a reason why religions are called FAITHS. It's because you CAN'T KNOW, you can ONLY BELIEVE.

That's my point. The whole "you could go to hell" argument is moot, because there are potentially THOUSANDS OF OTHER HELLS from THOUSANDS OF OTHER GODS that you can be sent to if you CHOOSE THE WRONG RELIGION.

This is why the threat of hell is pointless.

You are merely ASSUMING that you chose correctly or you were lucky enough to just stumble upon the "one true religion".

Ironically though you weren't lucky enough to be born attractive, nor were you blessed by your supposed god with good looks. So it's funny for you to assume that all of a sudden in the realm of religion you get lucky.

pres is a sophist,so trying to reason with him is a waste of time.
What do you mean by reason? :feelskek:

Religious people don't reason, you guys just lack the self awareness to realize that (you lack the honesty to acknowledge that too).

There is no "reasoning" in religion. You are told what to believe, why to believe it, etc. There is no room for reason. Only circular logic/reasoning and confirmation bias to look for rationalizations that already agree with your beliefs to begin with.

No, you didn't understand the argument, quoting scripture is circular logic/reasoning.

You can't use your unproven beliefs as proof for your unproven beliefs.

Imagine if I said unicorns were real and then I started quoting from some kind of "holy book" for my unicorn religion as proof for unicorns, that doesn't make sense. The proof has to be external to your belief.

This is why it makes no sense to quote scripture in an argument about whether your beliefs are true or not, because to do so is circular reasoning, it's fallacious logic.

I don't expect you to understand because religious people (most) can't comprehend abstract concepts anyways.

Let me make this simple. The proof of the black pill is the studies and statistics, not some book merely stating that the black pill is true to begin with. What makes the black pill factual/true is external to any "doctrine" about it. To reference the "doctrine" itself as proof is circular reasoning. You can't say that the black pill is true "because the black pill doctrine states it's true", that's fallacious logic.

I really can't make this any simpler. It's simple logic, you either get it or you don't.
Something I forgot to say: [UWSL]from the very beginning (first century)[/UWSL] Christianity claimed that one day it would decline. Did the Greeks believe this from the very beginning too? Or did they only start to believe this after their religion was defeated?

I can see you are just going to gloss over the point and not admit to circular reasoning lol.

Something I forgot to say: [UWSL]from the very beginning (first century)[/UWSL] Christianity claimed that one day it would decline.
That's not some genius prediction to make. The more advanced a civilization becomes, the more "ungodly" it becomes, and every human in that era could clearly see that humans have advanced, and were continuing to advance.

The more man learns about reality and how to manipulate it, the less he believes in God. Because things that were unexplained become explained.

Go back a few thousand years and your fellow Christians would probably say that lightning was the wrath of God and they may have done something to anger him.

Fast forward to today and Christians like yourself would ironically call that person naive as you know what lightning is, how it's produced, the science behind it, etc.

Did the Greeks believe this from the very beginning too? Or did they only start to believe this after their religion was defeated?
I don't know and nor is that relevant, once again, there are around 4000 religions documented throughout human history. The "one true religion" could have been lost to time, and the one you believe in is ironically one that excelled at war and manipulation (ungodly things). That's why it survived (like Islam, another War hungry type of religion).

The most violent religions are the ones that survived. It's not surprising that the Pagans got killed off and converted, because they were more concerned with partying and having orgies, than waging wars and spreading their faith lol.

Nah I'm good on that level of enthusiasm lol.

No you retard, it's like saying - "You can BELIEVE what you want when it comes to religion, but you will never KNOW 100% WITHOUT A DOUBT until you die and it's too late to make decisions based on your BELIEFS"

That's been my entire argument. Not that one CAN'T BELIEVE when it comes to religion, but that one CAN'T KNOW when it comes to religion.

You idiots speak as if you KNOW and therein lies the flaw in your logic.

There's a reason why religions are called FAITHS. It's because you CAN'T KNOW, you can only BELIEVE.

That's my point. The whole "you could go to hell" argument is moot, because there are potentially THOUSANDS OF OTHER HELLS from THOUSANDS OF OTHER GODS that you can be sent to if you CHOOSE THE WRONG RELIGION.

This is why the threat of hell is pointless.

You are merely ASSUMING that you chose correctly or you were lucky enough to just stumble upon the "one true religion".

Ironically though you weren't lucky enough to be born attractive, nor were you blessed by your supposed god with good looks. So it's funny for you to assume that all of a sudden in the realm of religion you get lucky.

What do you mean by reason? :feelskek:

Religious people don't reason, you guys just lack the self awareness to realize that (you lack the honesty to acknowledge that too).

There is no "reasoning" in religion. You are told what to believe, why to believe it, etc. There is no room for reason. Only circular logic/reasoning and confirmation bias to look for rationalizations that already agree with your beliefs to begin with.
you have been memed by protestants minerva. Protestants have memed the meaning of faith ever since forever,and the way faith and reasoning are often talked about by people outside of the protestants,confuses people who haven't studied christrian theology as much as they have. the video below is a good explanation of the what faith is in a simple way.you can only have faith when you already believe something and not the other way around.

A very flawed example is when one says he has faith he believes the sun will rise in the morning.and guess what,the sun does rise in the morning the next day.it's trusting something or someone whom you already have good evidence to believe in.which is why you have been memed and why you can't even accept any of what i wrote below because you are so fixed on the idea that religion is a lie because it's built on "just believe me bro" when no decent christrian apologist ever said so.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WL_mluTa7v0

Not necessarily, it may be possible that every being that is a "God" became a "God" through occult means and it's possible for anyone to do that. So that really changes the entire context of the term "God", because a "God" is merely another state of existence to be attained.

Let's say we had this process of becoming a "God" down to a science, we wouldn't hold the title in such esteem as we do today. It would just be like someone getting their drivers license lol.
So occult is about becoming a "god".

Reminds me of this meme:

@Vitarius @Billowel
You sound like someone who is merely content with believing. Beliefs should be tested, and beliefs should change based on the results of tests.
That advice worked out well in the story of Adam and Eve. :feelsaww: :feelshehe:

it's trusting something or someone whom you already have good evidence to believe in.
You don't know the meaning of the word "evidence" then

You don't have any actual evidence for the existence of your specific God or your religion being the "one true religion". All you have are talking points that you BELIEVE are forms of evidence. You lack the self awareness (and honesty) required to distinguish the two.

If the world operated as you do in terms of evidence and experimentation you ironically would not be using a computer to talk to me right now, it would not have even been invented yet lol.

Evidence is objective and independently verifiable (unlike the existence of your God).

Protestants have memed the meaning of faith ever since forever
Maybe the protestants memed the meaning of "evidence" too, because you clearly don't know the meaning of the word lol.

That advice worked out well in the story of Adam and Eve. :feelsaww: :feelshehe:
Please google "circular reasoning"

Or better yet:

You don't even know if Adam & Eve even existed. These are all beliefs you were thought, you are using circular reasoning, try and think for yourself for once in your life.

Please google "circular reasoning"

Or better yet:

You don't even know if Adam & Eve even existed. These are all beliefs you were thought, you are using circular reasoning, try and think for yourself for once in your life.
It's not circular reasoning. Notice I said "story", I didn't say it was necessarily true.

My point is you are foolish to think that we are all some type of "god", and that becoming a god is like getting a drivers license. That's WISHFUL THINKING, and it has the potential to backfire. You are acting like us being some type of "god", is more likely than the potential of us being created by some God.

It's not circular reasoning. Notice I said "story", I didn't say it was necessarily true.
That's retarded, that means what you said was pointless, because if it isn't true then it makes no sense to use it as an argument.

"You shouldn't do X because this thing that isn't true will happen"

Are you even listening to yourself? lol

Imagine if I told you to stop being black pilled because of some made up story and I said "It may be true, so you better stop being black pilled, OR ELSE!"

Would that make sense to you?

My point is you are foolish to think that we are all some type of "god"
I never said we were a type of God, allow my to quote myself:
Not necessarily, it may be POSSIBLE that every being that is a "God" became a "God" through occult means and it's POSSIBLE for anyone to do that.

and that becoming a god is like getting a drivers license.
You really can't read English can you?, it must be your 2nd language or something. Allow me to quote myself again:
Let's say we had this process of becoming a "God" down to a science, we wouldn't hold the title in such esteem as we do today. It would just be like someone getting their drivers license lol.
I'm really just giving you the benefit of the doubt and assuming you didn't read properly (or can't read) rather than assuming that you are being disingenuous and pretending you don't realize you are misquoting me. You left out all of the context, it was literally right there, all you had to do was read it.

I clearly said that IF we had the process of "becoming a God" down to a science we would treat it like getting a drivers license.

That's WISHFUL THINKING, and it has the potential to backfire. You are acting like us being some type of "god", is more likely than the potential of us being created by some God.
I'm not acting anything, you are clearly just not reading :feelskek:.

That's retarded, that means what you said was pointless, because if it isn't true then it makes no sense to use it as an argument.

"You shouldn't do X because this thing that isn't true will happen"

Are you even listening to yourself? lol
Nice strawman, it may or may not be true. I didn't say it was true, nor did I say it wasn't true.
Imagine if I told you to stop being black pilled because of some made up story and I said "It may be true, so you better stop being black pilled, OR ELSE!"

Or else what exactly? And why would I believe a random anecdote contradicted by stats and studies? Do you have stats and studies contradicting a monotheistic God? Doubt it.
I'm really just giving you the benefit of the doubt and assuming you didn't read properly (or can't read) rather than assuming that you are being disingenuous and pretending you don't realize you are misquoting me. You left out all of the context, it was literally right there, all you had to do was read it.

I clearly said that IF we had the process of "becoming a God" down to a science we would treat it like getting a drivers license.
I think I meant something such that you think we are "potential" Gods, although I have heard from other occult sources that we are all god and that we just need to become more powerful to reach our full "godhood".
I'm not acting anything, you are clearly just not reading :feelskek:.
You're acting as if we have the potential to become Gods, and that somehow, every being that is a "god", wasn't always a god, and became gods through occultic means. Which is some sort of atheistic universe with a spiritual realm I suppose. @Transcended Trucel elab on this.

Do you have stats and studies contradicting a monotheistic God? Doubt it.
You are doing it backwards. The black pill has stats and studies that PROVES it's existence, your God doesn't, but you are so brainwashed that in the case of your God you reverse the argument and attempt to assert that stats and studies must be provided to DISPROVE the existence of your God lol.

The mental gymnastics of religious people is amazing.

The onus is not on the disbeliever to disprove the believer who is demanding that the disbeliever change his beliefs OR ELSE.

The onus is on the believer to provide proof.

I think I meant something such that you think we are "potential" Gods
No, please learn to read, I don't care what you meant, READ. I said what I said.

You're acting as if we have the potential to become Gods
You are acting as if we don't, my point is, neither of us knows, we just both have our BELIEFS. I plan on doing actual testing, you just plan on accepting whatever your religion tells you and blindly believing. That's the difference between the two of us. One of us actually has a belief system that allows for TRUE FREE WILL.

Yours just says you have "free will" but holds a gun to your head and threatens you with eternal torture if ironically don't restrict your will
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Last edited:
You don't know the meaning of the word "evidence" then

You don't have any actual evidence for the existence of your specific God or your religion being the "one true religion". All you have are talking points that you BELIEVE are forms of evidence. You lack the self awareness (and honesty) required to distinguish the two.

If the world operated as you do in terms of evidence and experimentation you ironically would not be using a computer to talk to me right now, it would not have even been invented yet lol.

Evidence is objective and independently verifiable (unlike the existence of your God).

Maybe the protestants memed the meaning of "evidence" too, because you clearly don't know the meaning of the word lol.
no clue what you mean by talking points,so i am not even going to awnser that in fear that your mind might get another misconception.as for the proofs of christrianity there are many(miracles,prophecies,philosophy,events etc etc) and you can experience just a glimpse of it of the several books in my sig.

it honestly saddens me more then anything,that you somehow throw away christ out of the picture when the same men who contributed to making your pc and who contributed much to "science" are the same people who went to church pews and prayed to god honestly.people like lebniz,newton,georges lemaitre etc etc.many of them spent all day defending the faith with reason(thomas aquinas or lebniz.thomas alone gave 5 reasons as to why god exists and that was just 5 arguments amongst a million other arguments made by a million other christrian philosophers),yet you somehow think that the same men who made the "scientific method" and who only judged if something was true by "objective" reasoning, can simply be waved of by being called stupid and saying they didn't follow any objective criteria,when they were the ones who created the criteria you were judging things by today.

at least atheists back then tried to fight the christrian faith by utilizing their own arguments agaisn't christrian arguments, but you somehow do something even wilder and simply say christrians never had arguments. crazy.

there are many(miracles,prophecies,philosophy,events etc etc) and you can experience just a glimpse of it of the several books in my sig.
Ok so now you don't know the meaning of the word "evidence" or "experience". What is it with you and 'e' words? :feelskek:.

I swear religious mental gymnastics is always amusing. You are really just rewriting definitions in your mind now to fit your narrative.

You don't experience anything by just reading it, THAT'S CALLED "BELIEVING" NOT "EXPERIENCING".

Now I think I've carried on the back and forth arguments in this thread long enough. Anyone who is interested PM me.

You are doing it backwards. The black pill has stats and studies that PROVES it's existence, your God doesn't, but you are so brainwashed that in the case of your God you reverse the argument and attempt to assert that stats and studies must be provided to DISPROVE the existence of your God lol.
If a disbeliever is trying to convince a believer of God, that he doesn't exist, the onus is on him.
The onus is not on the disbeliever to disprove the believer who is demanding that the disbeliever change his beliefs OR ELSE.

The onus is on the believer to provide proof.
I would say that meme I posted isn't 'proof', but it's a potential warning, by using past stories (which may or may not be true). That was the point.
No, please learn to read, I don't care what you meant, READ. I said what I said.
You were talking about a potential science where we could become Gods.
You are acting as if we don't, my point is, neither of us knows, we just both have our BELIEFS. I plan on doing actual testing, you just plan on accepting whatever your religion tells you and blindly believing. That's the difference between the two of us. One of us actually has a belief system that allows for TRUE FREE WILL.

Yours just says you have "free will" but holds a gun to your head and threatens you with eternal torture if ironically don't restrict your will
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Both allow for free will actually, humility is part of free will. Also, on what basis do you have to believe that non-Gods could become Gods? You probably read it on some occult website. However, as I said, that is like believing in some sort of atheistic universe with a spiritual and occultist aspect, which is retarded.

Meanwhile, theologians have made logical arguments for the potential of an eternal God, such as Thomas Aquinas. (and more if you follow the link)
Aquinas' Five Ways argued from the unmoved mover, first cause, necessary being, argument from degree, and the teleological argument.

• The unmoved mover argument asserts that, from our experience of motion in the universe (motion being the transition from potentiality to actuality) we can see that there must have been an initial mover. Aquinas argued that whatever is in motion must be put in motion by another thing, so there must be an unmoved mover.[17]
  • Aquinas' argument from first cause started with the premise that it is impossible for a being to cause itself (because it would have to exist before it caused itself) and that it is impossible for there to be an infinite chain of causes, which would result in infinite regress. Therefore, there must be a first cause, itself uncaused.[17]
  • The argument from necessary being asserts that all beings are contingent, meaning that it is possible for them not to exist. Aquinas argued that if everything can possibly not exist, there must have been a time when nothing existed; as things exist now, there must exist a being with necessary existence, regarded as God.[17]
  • Aquinas argued from degree, considering the occurrence of degrees of goodness. He believed that things which are called good, must be called good in relation to a standard of good—a maximum. There must be a maximum goodness that which causes all goodness.[17]
  • The teleological argument asserts the view that things without intelligence are ordered towards a purpose. Aquinas argued that unintelligent objects cannot be ordered unless they are done so by an intelligent being, which means that there must be an intelligent being to move objects to their ends: God.[17]
btw the 4th point is a moral argument, so you're probably gonna disregard that one, but the other points still stand.

The idea of some atheistic, occultist universe where non-gods become gods is just a load of garbage, but you can believe whatever crap you want if it helps you cope.

Ok so now you don't know the meaning of the word "evidence" or "experience". What is it with you and 'e' words? :feelskek:.

I swear religious mental gymnastics is always amusing. You are really just rewriting definitions in your mind now to fit your narrative.

You don't experience anything by just reading it, THAT'S CALLED "BELIEVING" NOT "EXPERIENCING".
what are you on about?experiencing is often used to simply mean to encounter something.you can look that up in the dictionary. i can "encounter" the big bang theory in a book.it doesn't mean i was there at the beggining of the big bang.

If a disbeliever is trying to convince a believer of God, that he doesn't exist, the onus is on him.

I would say that meme I posted isn't 'proof', but it's a potential warning, by using past stories (which may or may not be true). That was the point.

You were talking about a potential science where we could become Gods.

Both allow for free will actually, humility is part of free will. Also, on what basis do you have to believe that non-Gods could become Gods? You probably read it on some occult website. However, as I said, that is like believing in some sort of atheistic universe with a spiritual and occultist aspect, which is retarded.

Meanwhile, theologians have made logical arguments for the potential of an eternal God, such as Thomas Aquinas. (and more if you follow the link)

btw the 4th point is a moral argument, so you're probably gonna disregard that one, but the other points still stand.

The idea of some atheistic, occultist universe where non-gods become gods is just a load of garbage, but you can believe whatever crap you want if it helps you cope.
admiteddly saint thomas aquinas arguments are very confusing unless you already understand the aristotliean background he came from.otherwise terms like potentional and actual just means nothing.this is why reading a beginner introduction to aquinas is kind of necessary.there are a lot of videos on youtube about aquinas arguments so that is cool.i still prefer books.

How about no lol. This forum already exists for that purpose. There's no reason to join an occult forum just to "hang out". I'm trying to create a community of people that are ACTUALLY SERIOUS about this. Outside of that I wouldn't even bother creating it
What I meant was, keeping true to the forum's purpose I may learn something about occult practices and try some of that stuff myself. But frankly I question my ability to see at as anything more than fun community activity. I don't think I could (for lack of a better word) delude myself into thinking any of this actually works. Maybe there is something more than entertainment here if I keep an open mind.
You sound like someone who is merely content with believing. Beliefs should be tested, and beliefs should change based on the results of tests.
That is a rather interesting perspective considering the context of this thread

I don't think I could (for lack of a better word) delude myself into thinking any of this actually works.
You're not supposed to believe any of it actually works until you can do something that proves it to yourself.
That is a rather interesting perspective considering the context of this thread
Depends on what you think "occultism" is. Alchemy is pretty much the origin of the modern day "scientific method". It came about due to the experiments that those occultists did in the past. They treated it like it was a science. Chemistry also came out of alchemy.

Quantum physicists have found out that consciousness does not come from the brain but from some metaphysical entity and that the brain is a receiver for that metaphysical entity. I believe religion is nonsense though.
That's bull. Quantum physicists have found none of that.
[UWSL]Depends on what you think "occultism" is. Alchemy is pretty much the origin of the modern day "scientific method". It came about due to the experiments that those occultists did in the past. They treated it like it was a science. Chemistry also came out of alchemy.[/UWSL]
That may be, but the fact remains that alchemy was ultimately wrong in its principles.

That's bull. Quantum physicists have found none of that.

That may be, but the fact remains that alchemy was ultimately wrong in its principles.
Ok man whatever. Be a full blown atheist

Believing in God And believing that occult could exist are two different things. I personally believe in a spiritual realm but I don't believe in God.
Sounds like pick and choose to me
you don't need to be concerned about whether a creator deity exists or not to practice occult rituals. Many Buddhist traditions have occult-like practices but have no specific creator deity worshipped. See Tibetan Vajryana Buddhist beliefs for example.
Modern atheists who believe in magic are still rare. Especially those who argue like OP.
Atheism has got nothing to do with this. Your claim that Quantum Physicists say anything like that is simply not true

That's not what he's saying. Either way there's no point in arguing something like this, because like I said, I only want people who are serious and interested to join the group. If I have to convince someone to be interested I don't really need them there to begin with.

It's really simple, were either wrong or were right, and there's no need for every person to be a part of anything if we are right (in fact I prefer it that way). People can believe whatever they want.

I want to see the honest responses of doubt and lack of enthusiasm, that just makes the selection process easier, and it also allows that person to realize that they don't really care about it anyways and they are just bored and looking for something interesting to do, and on that note I recommend anime or something lol.

There's no need to try and join a forum in which you don't genuinely believe in the topic/goals.

Nice. Very nice. I thought people here weren't interested in the occult.

The occult? Wtf? I aint no schizo mate:feelstastyman:

really feel the lacking of copium here

MY SAMWICH JUST FELL OFF THE PLATE:feelstastyman:

I will be interested, also have you tried ouija board by yourself?

I haven’t because I don’t have one at the moment. But some people say it’s dangerous to do it alone at night with candles. But I’ll prefer to do it alone, if the chip move I’ll know no one’s is tricking me. If it works it will prove the paranormal. For extra danger you could do it in a cemetery, but that might be a bit much, I’m too much of a bitch to do it:feelskek::feelscry:

I will be interested, also have you tried ouija board by yourself?
I would never do something like that because there's no way that I could use it to benefit me lol
For extra danger you could do it in a cemetery, but that might be a bit much, I’m too much of a bitch to do it:feelskek::feelscry:
I'll send you the invite link but I think you're looking at this the wrong way. I'm not "thrill chasing", I'm taking this very literally, and I'll basically be testing it through a scientific method. So I'm not going to be doing anything like a Seance or trying to "talk to the dead" or anything random like that which can't be tested, re-tested and properly experimented with.

You'll understand what I mean when you see the main post in the discord.

I don't have the resources or time to start and run a forum, but I've always been interested in the occult and I've thought about creating a sort of group like this before. A group of us could easily just join an already existing occult forum and just PM eachother our usernames and then communicate and forum a group there.

Or we could just start a discord or something.

EDIT:
FUCK!

I thought by default the polls would be set to public results but It's set to anonymous. PM me if you are interested in the forum. I won't be able to see any names in this poll.
I would be interested and willing to join, as I practice myself.

I don't have the resources or time to start and run a forum, but I've always been interested in the occult and I've thought about creating a sort of group like this before. A group of us could easily just join an already existing occult forum and just PM eachother our usernames and then communicate and forum a group there.

EDIT:
FUCK!

I thought by default the polls would be set to public results but It's set to anonymous. PM me if you are interested in the forum. I won't be able to see any names in this poll.
Can I join?

interested. Been reading 72 Angels of Magick to help me ascend:feelskek:

EDIT:
FUCK!

Ave Sanctificatus

EDIT:
FUCK!

No black magic for your face/height :feelsUgh:

The problem with the occult is 90% of the people interested in it are foids. Such a forum would quickly fill up with "witches" lol