Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anyone ever been asked if gay?

Internalizzz

Internalizzz

Permanent KHHV | in the here, in the now
I'll never forget thanksgiving 2020 when my father mentioned this at the table with all put relatives present wondering if I was gay since he has never heard me mention, reference, or even hear of me having a female friend. Probably cause when he was a late teens guy like me he was slaying left and right due to him being high tier normie/chadlite.

Idk, shit hurts man, all I could do was laugh it off:feelsseriously:

My grandmother and some hookers suspected that I was gay too

I'll never forget thanksgiving 2020 when my father mentioned this at the table with all put relatives present wondering if I was gay since he has never heard me mention, reference, or even hear of me having a female friend. Probably cause when he was a late teens guy like me he was slaying left and right due to him being high tier normie/chadlite.

Idk, shit hurts man, all I could do was laugh it off:feelsseriously:
I got asked that too, I just straight up told them I’m too ugly.

Years ago, like 2008 when I was a junior in high school, a faggot walked up to me when I was in the bookstore looking at manga. He straight up asked me if I was gay, and I told him "no", like most faggots he was at the mall with a group of foids.

I don't recall it happening. I look masculine enough at least.

I’m sure deep down most people presume I am, since I’ve been mistaken for asexual before

Yeah at school some douchebag kid said I sounded like a faggot and kept calling me gay.

women have asked me this countless times

I got some insults in my teens, but not anymore.
At least nobody says it to my face.

Yes, alot. Incel trait tbh.