Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over White-passing spic's GF asked him if he could ever see me having a girlfriend

wastedcodeine

wastedcodeine

Major
★★★★★
This happened a while back but I was thinking about it again this morning.

I used to live with these 2 Hispanic guys when I was still in University and it was pretty brutal. The one guy would constantly be having sex with his GF while I was in the apartment and it always pissed me off. Eventually he started living with her and still payed for his apartment so it was nice. The other guy is a white-passing 5'11" spic who actually had some respect for other people and never did any weird shit with his GF while other people were present.

Anyways one day I was talking with him while his GF was there and she randomly asked him if he could ever see me having a girlfriend. He said yes to be nice I assume but she kept trying to tell him that she could never see it happening because I'm weird and to just "look at me" jfl. I just stayed quiet and changed the subject back to what we were talking about before but after I left his room I heard her talking about it again trying to convince him that I would never get a girlfriend.

It's so fucking over man. With every passing day I feel more and more alone. I try to lie to myself by saying how I enjoy being alone but deep down I know it isn't true.

At least the foid was honest and good that your roommate didn't humiliate you...