Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel my grandma is yelling all the time and my head is about to explode

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

5'5 genetic garbage, autistic, abused dog,gamercel
★★★★★
gaslights me for being lazy and a failure NEET, rants to me about my father because he does not clean after himself but I honestly don't want to hear this shit lmao.

I can't even LDAR in peace without being disturbed. Like seriously I've been through so much of this shit already as a kid that I can't stand it as an adult now.

It's her own fault for neglecting my dad as a kid , she barely taught him shit since he spent most of his childhood with his grandma. It's funny how parents don't even bother to guide you , yet they still gaslight you when things don't go their expected way.

My head already hurts and all I want is to be left alone. As abusive as my dad is at least he's not a simpleton like my grandma I honestly think that he failed as a parent because his own parents themselves failed as parents , that's why reproducing must be a privilege why is every subhuman allowed to breed especially low IQ simpletons ?

It's so unfair If it was up to me I'd castrate 95% of humanity , so that only intelligent people breed and use 60 iq minorities as slaves to work for us while restricting their rights.

Also thank you grandma for giving me subhuman villager short height genetics I rot because I was born a subhuman, I failed because I was ostracized my entire life for my looks not because I am lazy or incapable lmao it's just normal things not to go your way when you were never validated once in your childhood and always abused.

Beat her up.

Beat her up.
it's so fucking insufferable man everyone in my "family" constantly screams I hate this shit , I truly hate it.

I am the only calm person who tries to avoid that shit screaming is so pointless it's low IQ peasant activity.

I am the only calm person who tries to avoid that shit screaming is so pointless it's low IQ peasant activity.
Come live with me.

Come live with me.
man seriously if I had the opportunity to I would since I can't stand this shit anymore hypothetically I would fly to whatever third world shithole you're in and live a new life among subhumans at least i'll be accepted there but normies in 2rd world don't know basic manners and are disgusting probably worse than arabs and curries.

You will be worshiped here as a White God! :feelsEhh::feelsEhh:
I am far from being a white person. In the West I am nothing but a shitskin like you no difference between brown skin and a slavnigger manlet. My only white feature so far would be my skin , lips and caucasoid skull , I'd say nose too but the thing about my nose is that its too tiny and deformed since I have fetal alcohol syndrome.

You will be worshiped here as a White God! :feelsEhh::feelsEhh:
in india i am definitely an aryan God though since ethnics worship white skin. Still mogged by the average curry looks-wise. I will probably get beaten too I am like 1 PSL facially and a manlet on top of everything. It never began.

I doubt that i would be able to ascend there JFL :blackpill:

Make her head explode instead (in video game).

My only white feature so far would be my skin , lips and caucasoid skull , I'd say nose too
That's all you need to be worshiped here.

Are your aunt and mother the same?
My mom usually does not scream , she talks loudly but I don't see her I live with my dad. When I lived with my mom she did not really scream at me but tried to explain things calmly if I did something wrong. My grandma and dad always scream at the top of their lungs if I messed up something or broke a glass for example.

That's all you need to be worshiped here.
tales, when you are a legitimate sub4 manlet you would get made fun just as much as anywhere.

My grandmother, aunt and mother are all the same. They are all insane.
I live in a shithole where most people are mentally ill but unaware of it , never diagnosed since therapy is unheard of. I'd say half of the people here are mentally ill without knowledge. This is what happens when you live in a poor shithole.

Meh therapy is a scam anyways so it doesn't matter.
It is. But a diagnose is good so you know what you're dealing with , those people believe that there is nothing wrong with them meanwhile showing symptoms of narcissism and some are straight up insane and you could tell from miles away.