Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I exist because of a white woman's fetish

final smile

final smile

Recruit
★★★
My mom cheated on her husband and I was the result. What's most fucking brutal is I didn't know untill I was 12. Before that people would sometimes notice I didn't look fully white because I have more olive color skin and weird lips for someone who was white but somehow no one ever suspected I wasn't fully white.

How I and the man I thought was my father found out was when my mom went on a rant in an argument with her husband and blurted out how she cheated on him as a malicious response to something he said. Not long after they divorced. I never saw her husband and the man I thought was my father again which to this day still hurts. I saw him as a father and despite his busy work schedule he still went out of his way to spend time with me.

I asked her who my real father was and all I know is he was Arabic. She doesn't even remember or know anything else about him. He was just a fetish to her and because of it I live this horrible life as an ugly manlet halfbreed. I hate women and I will never forgive them for what they've done to me.

White women
AWALT. I have hapu friends who were born from Asian womens fetish for white men as well. Let's not forget our beloved saint Eliot Rodgers.

I asked her who my real father was and all I know is he was Arabic. She doesn't even remember or know anything else about him. He was just a fetish to her and because of it I live this horrible life as an ugly manlet halfbreed. I hate women and I will never forgive them for what they've done to me.
Your mother is a whore. And yeah i cannot trust foids these day no matter if they are girlfriend, wives.

I asked her who my real father was and all I know is he was Arabic

Brutal, sorry that happened to you brocel

At least you're half normal

Really brutal, there are somethings in life as worse as inceldom like being born in a broken marriage

well at least the attraction between your mum and the Arabic guy was genuine and not a betabuxx forced attraction

My mom cheated on her husband and I was the result. What's most fucking brutal is I didn't know untill I was 12. Before that people would sometimes notice I didn't look fully white because I have more olive color skin and weird lips for someone who was white but somehow no one ever suspected I wasn't fully white.

How I and the man I thought was my father found out was when my mom went on a rant in an argument with her husband and blurted out how she cheated on him as a malicious response to something he said. Not long after they divorced. I never saw her husband and the man I thought was my father again which to this day still hurts. I saw him as a father and despite his busy work schedule he still went out of his way to spend time with me.

At least you are half Arab. Take pride in your ancestry bro. Your father's people once reigned over the Spain, Sicily and North Africa.

At least you are half Arab. Take pride in your ancestry bro. Your father's people once reigned over the Spain, Sicily and North Africa.
True. It could be worse. I could be a hapu or half nigger mut.

I bet there is a staggering amount of us who came from people who got together for the most flimsy reasons. My dad's first marriage went under and my mom just wanted to be free from her shitty life so they said fuck it and I was born.

I'm sorry about that dude that sucks I would literally be a hell for my parents if I was a product of that bullshit you should absolutely hate both of your parents for allowing you to exist in this cruel unforgiving world

damn thats gotta hurt. do you think you will ever want to meet him though?

Sorry your mother started your life with a betrayal. Maybe I should make a thread saying that people whose mothers didn't backstab them are fakecels. This is the most bitter betrayal you'll ever taste.
Brutal. Just gonna let you know now, you'll more easily belong to Arab society than western society, if you put in the work. Learn the language, convert to Islam, live somewhere with an Arab community. You look different, and westoids notice. You've probably been racismed by some Israel-worshiping zognog in the past and just didn't have a reference frame with which to recognize it.
At least you're half normal
Yeah, the Arab half :feelskek:
White women
Imagine, if you will, women so vile that they had to legalize cucking their husbands.
They are wild animals. They're only obedient when beaten.
Good to hear the white simp gene missed you. You may have hope for permanent geomaxxing.

She wanted BAC

Bruttal as it can be man...i think you really loved your father..

JUST TAKE PRIDE IN YOUR ANCESTRY BRO! Nice bait, sounds like those redditfags that glamorize racemixing. Being a mixedcel is hell on earth, I can attest to that

Half breed isn't the bad part. It's that your mother decided to have a one night stand and your (real) father decided to not be a father to you.

All w0men are trash man, I feel you brother.

She needs a spankings!

Just a different version of ER
If I was Chad, I would never race mix and bust inside of a chink or sheboon....

Fucking brutal, but sadly, not surprising.

Better than being hapa or mulatto ngl. Half white/arabs often can larp as white. I'm fully middle eastern and have rosey pink skin

Brootal, I'm guessing the genetic recombination pill ruined you since your obviously chaddamspawn, its fucking over

JUST TAKE PRIDE IN YOUR ANCESTRY BRO! Nice bait, sounds like those redditfags that glamorize racemixing. Being a mixedcel is hell on earth, I can attest to that
Arabs actually have a history to take pride in. Arguably the only ethnics outside of Turks to have a commendable history