Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Anyone else wish they were born in Japan?

• Thread starter Deleted member 19971
  • Start date
Deleted member 19971

Deleted member 19971

Pray for the souls of the Linux atheists
-
Seriously, think about it. The Japanese are one of the most copemaxxed people out there. Their copes are unlimited and they get fueled daily. Not to mention Japan is such a clean country. I wouldn't even mind the shitty work hours.
Instead of being born in that beautiful land of copes we are born in the West where feminism is rampant, copes are being infiltrated by SJW shit and not to mention the stupidity and degeneracy of Western society.

And even if we were to become ricecels for this, it wouldn't even matter because instead of being incel in the West you'll be an incel in the East.

Mashallah death to everything.

No, they have a wageslaving culture, the likes of which puts even the us to shame

No.

There's a reason why high school is so idolized there coz everything after that sucks ass. And even now high school sucks ass so everyone wishes they died and went to some fantasy world instead.

Fuck you, NL is the best place in the world and you want to live in shithole japan where your standard quality of life is guaranteed is be a hellhole of wageslavery and conformity?

no offense op but you are an ignorant weeb because being born in japan is actually hell for the people there

No, they have a wageslaving culture, the likes of which puts even the us to shame
tbh, and there are better copes than anime aswell
not to mention, if you are a westerncel you can ascend in japan, over for japcels

would rather live there but not born, unless i was still white

The suicide rate there is super high. Hypergamy is outrageous. No way would I want to be a japcel

No, I love my country. You are idealizing Japan a bit.
The Japanese are one of the most copemaxxed people out there. Their copes are unlimited and they get fueled daily.
I have unlimited copes here in Europe too, better than asian ones.

Their wageslave life is terrible and inceldom is widespread. Hence all their copes

JFL @ wanting to be born a ricecel, your chances are even lower

If I could be a neet there I’d gladly take it

Japan sucks, you're going to have to pay your grandparents mortagage, since land is so expensive. Mortgage is taken on by multiple generations.

I may be a weeb,but I wouldn't like to be a Japanese male.

They're short,mostly ugly and slave away all day every day,and a lot of them are virgins anyway and want to kill themselves too, life is not magically better just because you're born in the land of the massive copes.

Also Japanese women are probably as degenerate as Western women,considering they live in a hyper consumerist society.

Those massive copes are there for a reason and you can enjoy all those good copes from the comfort of your own home without being Japanese thanks to the internet (but you should learn Japanese)

Damn I wish we could make a collab thread or something between chads.co and the men without motivation board in 2ch,we could learn so much from each other.

Last edited:
Japan would be nice if you didn’t have to work, so retiring there or vacationing there would be a good play, permanently living there without being rich first isn’t the play.

not all of us are as lucky as you rice slayer
Tenor

what

NEETmaxxing in japan would be bis

No.

There's a reason why high school is so idolized there coz everything after that sucks ass. And even now high school sucks ass so everyone wishes they died and went to some fantasy world instead.

As somebody who has lived in Japan for over 2 years now.
No.

No, I don't like asian people

NEETmaxxing in japan would be bis

How? There's no NEETbux and you would depend on your parents,how is that different from western countries? and you have to deal with far more pressure if you're Japanese.

There's a fun/cringy manga about this,search for neeko wa tsurai yo.

How? There's no NEETbux and you would depend on your parents,how is that different from western countries? and you have to deal with far more pressure if you're Japanese.

There's a fun/cringy manga about this,search for neeko wa tsurai yo.
Was mostly thinking about all the copes but I guess you're right. I haven't researched into it much tbh.

Unless you are a jap yourself you will always be a weeb. Japs are racist as fuck and proud of it.

Also the country has a bunch of completely retarded idiosyncrasies which complicate life needlessly.

And real estate sucks dick.

No, not at all. I hate the way their education and wageslaving system is. It's extremely horrendous and stressful, and it's one of the main causes of their skyrocketing suicide rate. I feel like it would be cool to be a Yakuza there back in the day, but maybe that's just from me playing too much Yakuza.

I wish I was born so that I would be a rich, good looking, male teenager during the 1980s in semi-rural or rural America.

I would like to go to japap to meet the hikikomoris and to see the adult entertainment sector as well as the gaming scene but that's about it.

Maybe yes. If no cute adorable religious loli waifu of culture to practice syncretism of shinto and buddhism, then atleast better place for hikikomoring, and just sometimes going out to animu shops

They are weird peoples I wouldn't want to live there but visit the land of copes I gladly would

If I was born a chad too, then I wouldn't mind it
full

not in the big cities full of gaijins

Japanese are superior, even to whites ngl tbh.

You won’t even have time to enjoy your copes with those shitty work hours.

Unless your a born a chad, nowhere is worth living.