Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Muslims thinking they will conquer the West lmao

well I am talking about cumskins because I live here in the EU. I have no idea at all about noodles so cant speak for their society and future
I just comparing with East Asian and European birth rate decline that’s happening on both of those parts of the world

The Jews rule the west because of high IQ. Most Muslims are too low IQ to control the cattle and Islam will never work in the west. Totally incompatible
Muslim women are whores. 90%+ of them have had boyfriends and it’s inevitable. Even the fat and ugly ones have niggas simping for them

Guess what they cant even conquer Israel and want to conquer the whole West? Their grandchildren will be servants for Westerners cleaning their toilets , working at westerners Mcdonalds, begging for welfare.

If the best muslim minds cannot defeat Israel how will the lowest IQ muslim minds in the West conquer the West because muslims best minds are not moving to the West, they living good in the own lands

This is not an insult I am just analysing in my brains. The whole ENTIRE muslim world cant do anything to Israel, they are useless, weak , nothing but think they will conquer the West instead of becoming its servants
Eh, it's a mixed bag. Muslim countries can't defeat Israel, and so they haven't intervened in the war between it and Hamas, because Israel is one of the strongest countries in the world and a nuclear power which could exterminate entire other countries if it ever went crazy. That doesn't mean that they themselves are weak though. Speaking of high IQ, Israel's scientific output has been continously cratering for decades. They published over 44% of all scientific papers published in the Middle East in 1996, while in last year, it was just 8.3%.

That's a pretty good indicator of how developed a country is. In fact, you can see how Israel's diplomacy has changed over the years. For decades after Israel was created, either the entirety or a significant majority of the Muslim world was united against it, and Israel couldn't care less, because those were underdeveloped countries which couldn't affect a high-income, US-backed country like Israel in any way. Now, Israel is trying its best to normalize its relationship with as many of those countries as possible, especially the strongest ones, because the times when they absolutely developmentmogged the entire region are long gone. If the Muslims ever united against Israel like they used to, they would be cornered in a way they never were before.