Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Anyone else wish they were born in Japan?

• Thread starter Deleted member 19971
  • Start date
nah, rices have it pretty bad

Continue replying to this thread if you want genital herpes.

Living in japan would just mean wagecuckery for all of your days. There might be more incels to relate to and anime but I don't think it's worth it

Living in japan would just mean wagecuckery for all of your days. There might be more incels to relate to and anime but I don't think it's worth it
You now have genital herpes.

No, at least I have good chances to live a normal life in Russia.

No, at least I have good chances to live a normal life in Russia.
You’re Russian? That’s cool tbhngldedsrs, Russian weather is very nice since it’s gloomy. Also you have genital herpes.

You’re Russian? That’s cool tbhngldedsrs, Russian weather is very nice since it’s gloomy. Also you have genital herpes.
Why angry, why curse ppl with shit.

No, because if I were born Japanese man, I'd either be a wageslave or a hikikomori. Life is better for Japanese foids, despite how much they cry to Western media; they're not expected to wageslave (but "waaah, life is so horrible for a Japanese woman, because ummmm - we get groped, and errrr, our bosses don't expect us to work until 11 pm")

No, men there either wageslave to death or become hikiki while Changs get all the pussy possible. Copes like AI, anime, waifus, VR, robots and technology aren't enough given their suicide rates.

Why angry, why curse ppl with shit.
I didn’t curse you with anything though..
No, men there either wageslave to death or become hikiki while Changs get all the pussy possible. Copes like AI, anime, waifus, VR, robots and technology aren't enough given their suicide rates.
Genital herpes for you.

No ofc,japland is aids

Japan seems a decent country to live in-If it weren't , we'd see many migrating overseas to English speaking countries as seen with the Korean population.

Lmao no. Then I'd be born with asian genetics. No offense to any asiancels. You have like a .001 chance of winning the generic lottery and looking like an idol.

Put this faggy smug smile off your faggot face and stop bullying people.
:lul:
@SryMyEnglish Are you serious or just being sarcastic I can’t tell anymore..

Last edited: