Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy anyone else dislikes baby boomers?

jet112

jet112

Incelmatics
★★
they keep repeating the same shit for the most part, i haven't seen an old man that drops "pearls of wisdom" where does the meme of "old people have smart shit to say" comes from? you would be lucky to have a boomer saying anything other than "muh lawn" or "muh country"

I HATE THEM, THEY HAD IT WAAAAY EASIER THAN GEN Z. THEY ARE THE REASON WHY AMERICA IS IN THE SHITTER RIGHT NOW.

My dad is one. Also former Chadlite. They lived life on easy mode. Owning houses. Paying off college debt. Owning brand new cars.

And their shitty fucking advice. That's what really gets me.

according to normies we must respect elders simply because they have lived longer than us.

KEK

Just graduate high school and a pretty chick is awaiting for you. Wearing a tie? You're hired! Houses were cheaper and shit. They live life on piss easy mode then they expect us to do exactly what they did.

Boomers are a fucking joke. Except for my grandparents, they are cool. In the future we'll be getting hired by millennial managers and even if they're dicks at least they'll understand our plight, unlike the boomers.

Boomers generation(minis my grandparents) deserve the pillow treatment.

Boomers tend to be really fucking shitty people.

They had it better than their parents and their children. Entitled fools.

Yeah, fuck boomers. They're so out of touch with reality. I always laugh at them when their little boomer bubbles burst and they end up living on the streets after they get laid off from the jobs they've had for 30+ years. Plenty of them are getting bitten on the ass by the economic climate that they helped to create.

Yeah, they're rude IRL and I see a lot of them in Day of Defeat: Source. They all scream "WWWHOOOOOOOOOOO" when they win.