Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Masculinity Is Skin Deep

• Thread starter CircumcisedClown
  • Start date
CircumcisedClown

CircumcisedClown

Major
★★★★
Old Man Smile GIF by F*CK, THAT'S DELICIOUS

Old fuddy boomers think masculinity is an attitude or a behavior or hard work or some other bullshit. It’s total cope and always has been.

Masculinity is skin deep. Better yet, masculinity is written into your bones. It doesn’t matter how many hours you work or whether you wear make up or put on dresses, your masculinity is encoded into your DNA. People can gauge your masculinity the moment they look at you. You could wear a pretty pink tutu and have an exposed furry-tail butt plug hanging out the back, and nobody will say shit to you about if you’re Chad.

DzJz7yoXgAAj7cZ

The guy on the left is DK Metcalf. He likes to paint his nails, especially before NFL games.

All those
>Make men men again
>I bully fruity faggot pansies
>I’m an old school real manly man
Boomers wouldn’t saying fucking shit if this dude was in front of them. They’d fucking piss their paints if he overheard them making fun of his painted nails.

Masculinity is predetermined. There’s nothing you can do to make yourself any more or less masculine than you were predestined to be.

The Mummy Jump Scare GIF by PeacockTV

Tradtards and boomer retards would mock some 6’3” Ancient Egyptian Nobility Chad for wearing eyeshadow because he’s “not a real man.” In reality, a “real man” is tall, muscular, big-dicked, and sharp-jawed. That’s it. Nothing else matters.

dwayne_johnson_tooth_fairy_2010.w1200h675.jpg

Dwayne Johnson dressed up like a literal fairy is deemed more masculine than you by society, and makes know difference what you personally think of it.

What even is considered “masculine” by normies/society is whatever the Chads of that year and culture say it is. Horseback riding became popular, so wealthy Chads said that legged-pants are masculine and that was that. Normies agreed because Chad said so and Chad is masculine by default, therefore pants are masculine. Chad Pharoahs said eye-liner is masculine, and normies agreed. Chad Spartans said banging servant dudes is masculine, and normies agreed because Chad Spartans said so.

Masculinity just means Chad. Whatever Chad says is masculine is masculine. If you are not Chad, you are effeminate by default regardless of what you do.

Last edited:
Yeah its all that, and the retards will bow Their heads INSTANTLY to it, like some phony religion made out of pure vanity.
They will mimic and know their place, if Chad said to kill themselves, they would do also!

Because, in this modern conceptualization of Hell, the only God is followoing whatever the bigger monkey said so.

Yeah its all that, and the retards will bow Their heads INSTANTLY to it, like some phony religion made out of pure vanity.
They will mimic and know their place, if Chad said to kill themselves, they would do also!

Because, in this modern conceptualization of Hell, the only God is followoing whatever the bigger monkey said so.
Those loser, fat boomers who make masculinity their identity despite being short, fat, weak, and ugly will bully some faggot for painting his nails and then worship his favorite nigga basketball/football player for doing the same thing.

Russell Westbrook GIF by E!

Look at the shit Russel Westbrook wears. I don’t paint my nails or other fag shit, but at least I’m smart enough to recognize that this is shit we just decided upon based on what aristocracy decided to be the norm. I also don’t worship pro nigthletes and then bully twinks for doing the same thing.

You can wear your Carhatt jacket and work boots everywhere like a retard, and nobody will worship your masculinity if you’re not 6’3” with a strong jaw.

Last edited:
:yes::blackpill: Great post, masculinity = chad

Yeah most of the people who I've heard be described as "looking like twink faggots", "punchable face", or "look feminine" are boneless redpill copers who try to over compensate to try and be perceived as masculine.
Ben Shapiro Rap GIF by The Daily Wire

Aka Ben Shapiro. A man who always wanted to be a traditional, masculine Alpha male retard, but couldn’t reconcile his self-image with the fact that he’s
>Ugly
>Short
>Weak
>Fat
>Small-dicked
>Jooish
>Mutilated cock
>Low facial-hair growth
>Round jaw
>Nasally voiced
>Low-test
Somewhere deep inside Ben, he yearns to be the man he always believed he’d become. That he was told he’d become by Conservative alpha male pundits who gave him the “keys to masculinity.”

If He Dies He Dies Rocky Balboa GIF

Somewhere deep in his mind, Ben imagines himself as a 6’5”, uncut, muscled Aryan Chad, like Dolph Lundgren. He probably daydreams of himself walking around in a Hugo Boss uniform, checking under floorboards for fat, Chosen manlets and fucking their women with his phat, uncut, white cock.

My problem with the covers is that they always want to shit on us when they are only a few inches taller, etc. Even with having it better than we do, they don't get anywhere near what is available to Chad and they can't see that.

I think you are overestimating how self-aware these people are. The might also have an ego too cumbersome to concede anything at all about their subpar looks if they do happen to gain that self-awareness.

I think you are overestimating how self-aware these people are. The might also have an ego too cumbersome to concede anything at all about their subpar looks if they do happen to gain that self-awareness.
Thinking Brain GIF by MOODMAN

This is all happening subconsciously. Conservative alpha male retards will see a big, muscular athlete with painted nails and think

>Wow, based and redpilled. He’s so confident in his masculinity

Then they see an ugly, short fat dude with painted nails and think

>Wow, what a pansie loser. What happened to men in this country?

In their conscious mind, they think they’re judging based on behavior, but they’re really just judging genetics/appearance while concealing it with a fixation some irrelevant trait like painted nails.

In their conscious mind, they think they’re judging based on behavior, but they’re really just judging genetics/appearance while concealing it with a fixation some irrelevant trait like painted nails.
Exactly. Looks are powerful and subliminal effect. It's why I think talking to somebody who isn't aware of this about anything in society is the hugest waste of time, because in a world of decreasing merit and increasing precedence on human capital, you are going to be so confused and misguided without understanding the true power that a good-looking face has, or being an empowered modern women gives.

Last edited:
I mean look at Andrew Tate. Even though he's 6'2" and a millionaire with connections to the mafia and former professional fighter and hookers and camgirls working for him, normies still mock him because he has a literal female skull and subhuman chin, talking about how much of a faggot he is.
Vape Tate GIF by Zoomer

Andrew Tate is the perfect example of a man trying to “prove his masculinity” based upon a bunch of traits that only became masculine like 6 years ago. If Andrew Tate came out in 2005, he’d be mocking men for wearing the tight pants and fancy clothes that he wears today. He’d say they’re obsessing about clothes like women. But now its normal and masculine to consoom expensive, luxury brands as a man. Carrying around a Gucci bag makes you cool and not a faggot.

Go back a few decades further, and he’d be mocking his brother for having a beard and getting a hair transplant. Say he looks like a pansy hippie with all that hair and facial hair. Real men are clean-shaven. But its not the 70s anymore, and the Mad Men look is out.

Literally half this alpha male redpill garbage is just fast fashion and social trends disguised as masculinity. If the internet exploded at a different time, we’d have redpill PUA copers telling men to buy baggy basketball shorts that don’t cover their boxer underwear, to wear flat-brimmed hats backwards, and to wear acid-washed jeans to prove you’re a

>High-Value male

tumblr_obk69z6iAB1vbherno1_r2_1280.png

>Alpha Males in the early 2000s

I saw a redpill coper recently doing his podcast in a fucking Gucci tracksuit like some Slavic mafia boss. Do these retards have any self awareness?

What Is That GIF by DONNAY SOLDIER

if a sub5 tries to be masculine normies will just laugh

Been trying to tell people this for years.

Over for masculinecels.

True masculinity is a joke.