Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I may be permenantly injured

SnakeCel

SnakeCel

Disciple Of Saint Hamudi
★★
Fucking stupid bullshit man. So I have my right hand, which is my dominant hand that I use for everything.

Over a year ago, almost a year and a half ago, my parents bought the house next door to their own house. They did this because the boomers who used to live there, both died and their kids (who were already old also) didn't want the house and were gonna sell it.

Since it was owned by old people the house wasn't fit for modern living, so my parents began the long process of renovating the entire house by themselves. I of course, was enlisted to help. I didn't complain and helped out a pretty decent amount and as usual with family tasks I had to hell with lifting and carrying shit.

Well later on in November of that same year (2022) we were taking items to the local dump that couldn't be used anymore. One such item was the very old stove/oven combination appliance from that house. My dad is a very impatent man so he was being demanding about getting this shit done. We lifted the appliance off of his truck and this guy fucking drops it down hard on the ground without warning me. It must hand been at least a foot or two of a drop and since my hands were fully gripped on this shit, my right hand on the bottom of the appliance caught the fucking end of it and got jerked downwards super hard.

Instantly I knew something was wrong since I felt a massive sharp pain fly up the right side of my wrist and forearm. I wanted to curse but my parents are puritans when it comes to that stuff so I held my tongue.

My dad asked if I was okay and I said no, but he didn't care past that. He said we should continue moving the stuff and so we did. I tried to be more careful with my wrist but it didn't do much.

After this, we got back into his truck and I noticed that when I rotated my wrist a certain way, that it now cracked. It did NOT under any circumstances do that before. Then I felt the wrist with my left hand and could feel an extreme difference between my two wrists. The left one wa normal, but my right one felt misaligned. It even looked like the bone wasn't in the right spot, like it as slid a little upwards.

My dad noticed me moving my wrist and then tried to blame the cracking on me for moving my wrist around. Then he basically said I was being a pussy (but he didn't use that word, he just skirted around it by saying other shit as usual).

I didn't like this situation at all. I don't like being injured and as this is the arm I had fractured in 2 places 2 years before this incident, I wanted to see a doctor about it. My parents said I was being a pussy (again, not literally) and completely dismissed every concern I had. Keep on mind I wasn't over here crying or constantly complaining about it, but I did think this was a genuine concern.

So the next week I showed up to my university's doctors office and got an appointment. After an abysmally long time waiting some foid doctor saw me and felt up my wrist, then dismissed my claims. She said there is nothing wrong and we could take an x ray to see further. However we would have to wait because the x ray guy for that office and the sports medicine guy who deals with these kind of injuries was on vacation. They said he would be later that week, but after I waited i got a call telling me he couldn't make it so they cancelled my appointment.

At this point I was sick of dealing with their bullshit so I just left the issue alone.

Fast forward some time from then, my wrist now experiences shots of sharp pain everytime I use my wrist in a certain way (examples being like lifting from an underhand position or pulling from an underhand position). At this point I just ignore it and think it is a minor issue.

Fast forward even more to just a few months ago, I feel a lot of stiffness in that wrist. It doesn't feel great and after a while I press my hand down and inwards. CRACK! There's a massive pop or crack noise and then I have instant relief. It's like cracking my fingers, toes, neck, or back. This continues on for a few months.

Then fast forward again to today. I cracked it again and it felt good for a second, but then painful. I was reminded of what happened originally and then I decided to look up my wrist issue again.
It was then that I found out about something called "wrist instability" which is a terrible thing where you can fuck up your ligaments in your wrist and then have issues permenantly from then on, especially if you don't get surgery for it. It is espcaily bad in the wrist since it isn't a simple area with just bone or muscle, instead it is a very complex area with nerves, blood vessels, veins, tendons, and ligaments.

So now I'm fucked. Unless I go and get an expensive ass doctors appointment and x ray and potentially surgery, I will have to live with this pain for the rest of my life. All because of some retarded shit that happened because my caveman father dropped a stove. Fuck this gay existence.

A year and a half ago my dad made me help carry shit to the town dump from a house my parents were renovating. He dropped the stove on the ground too hard at the dump and it fucked up my wrist. He dismissed my concerns completely and the doctors at my uni weren't helpful.
Fast forward to today I have been living with mild occasional wrist pain and just today I learned I may have to live with it forever unless I get to a doctor and get it xrayed. I may have to potentially get expensive surgery for this shit too.

A year and a half ago my dad made me help carry shit to the town dump from a house my parents were renovating. He dropped the stove on the ground too hard at the dump and it fucked up my wrist. He dismissed my concerns completely and the doctors at my uni weren't helpful.
Fast forward to today I have been living with mild occasional wrist pain and just today I learned I may have to live with it forever unless I get to a doctor and get it xrayed. I may have to potentially get expensive surgery for this shit too.
Definitely get it xrayed at least

Definitely get it xrayed at least
I'm just pissed because I KNEW something was wrong the instant it happened. And my faggot father dismissed every concern and basically called me a pussy for my concerns. And the doctors were uncaring pieces of shit too. Fuck all of these fags, seriously. I hope that if they get injured every xray machine in the world breaks beyond repair so they can't get medical help.

I'm just pissed because I KNEW something was wrong the instant it happened. And my faggot father dismissed every concern and basically called me a pussy for my concerns. And the doctors were uncaring pieces of shit too. Fuck all of these fags, seriously. I hope that if they get injured every xray machine in the world breaks beyond repair so they can't get medical help.
Never ignore pain btw it could lead to something serious

You must get an X-ray at the very least.

This is another bitter lesson from a life. Don't go against your instincts no matter who tells you to do something.

And the doctors were uncaring pieces of shit too. Fuck all of these fags, seriously. I hope that if they get injured every xray machine in the world breaks beyond repair so they can't get medical help.
Doctors really are no good. They can't do their job but have all the authority.

Medicine should be open sourced. It belongs to everyone.

Brutal. If you were born as XX chromosome they would call the ambulance if you didnt see Chad for one day and get withdrawal symptoms

Xray and surgery is worth it. You only get one right hand in life.

Brutal. If you were born as XX chromosome they would call the ambulance if you didnt see Chad for one day and get withdrawal symptoms
:feelskek: :feelskek:

Get an X-ray bro you need it .

Here's another lesson, don't listen to stupid parents. Your body, your life, and your hand. We let the normie tier tell us what's real, and that goes double for parents who BY DEFINITION do not understand your needs.

Fucking stupid bullshit man. So I have my right hand, which is my dominant hand that I use for everything.

Over a year ago, almost a year and a half ago, my parents bought the house next door to their own house. They did this because the boomers who used to live there, both died and their kids (who were already old also) didn't want the house and were gonna sell it.

Since it was owned by old people the house wasn't fit for modern living, so my parents began the long process of renovating the entire house by themselves. I of course, was enlisted to help. I didn't complain and helped out a pretty decent amount and as usual with family tasks I had to hell with lifting and carrying shit.

Well later on in November of that same year (2022) we were taking items to the local dump that couldn't be used anymore. One such item was the very old stove/oven combination appliance from that house. My dad is a very impatent man so he was being demanding about getting this shit done. We lifted the appliance off of his truck and this guy fucking drops it down hard on the ground without warning me. It must hand been at least a foot or two of a drop and since my hands were fully gripped on this shit, my right hand on the bottom of the appliance caught the fucking end of it and got jerked downwards super hard.

Instantly I knew something was wrong since I felt a massive sharp pain fly up the right side of my wrist and forearm. I wanted to curse but my parents are puritans when it comes to that stuff so I held my tongue.

My dad asked if I was okay and I said no, but he didn't care past that. He said we should continue moving the stuff and so we did. I tried to be more careful with my wrist but it didn't do much.

After this, we got back into his truck and I noticed that when I rotated my wrist a certain way, that it now cracked. It did NOT under any circumstances do that before. Then I felt the wrist with my left hand and could feel an extreme difference between my two wrists. The left one wa normal, but my right one felt misaligned. It even looked like the bone wasn't in the right spot, like it as slid a little upwards.

My dad noticed me moving my wrist and then tried to blame the cracking on me for moving my wrist around. Then he basically said I was being a pussy (but he didn't use that word, he just skirted around it by saying other shit as usual).

I didn't like this situation at all. I don't like being injured and as this is the arm I had fractured in 2 places 2 years before this incident, I wanted to see a doctor about it. My parents said I was being a pussy (again, not literally) and completely dismissed every concern I had. Keep on mind I wasn't over here crying or constantly complaining about it, but I did think this was a genuine concern.

So the next week I showed up to my university's doctors office and got an appointment. After an abysmally long time waiting some foid doctor saw me and felt up my wrist, then dismissed my claims. She said there is nothing wrong and we could take an x ray to see further. However we would have to wait because the x ray guy for that office and the sports medicine guy who deals with these kind of injuries was on vacation. They said he would be later that week, but after I waited i got a call telling me he couldn't make it so they cancelled my appointment.

At this point I was sick of dealing with their bullshit so I just left the issue alone.

Fast forward some time from then, my wrist now experiences shots of sharp pain everytime I use my wrist in a certain way (examples being like lifting from an underhand position or pulling from an underhand position). At this point I just ignore it and think it is a minor issue.

Fast forward even more to just a few months ago, I feel a lot of stiffness in that wrist. It doesn't feel great and after a while I press my hand down and inwards. CRACK! There's a massive pop or crack noise and then I have instant relief. It's like cracking my fingers, toes, neck, or back. This continues on for a few months.

Then fast forward again to today. I cracked it again and it felt good for a second, but then painful. I was reminded of what happened originally and then I decided to look up my wrist issue again.
It was then that I found out about something called "wrist instability" which is a terrible thing where you can fuck up your ligaments in your wrist and then have issues permenantly from then on, especially if you don't get surgery for it. It is espcaily bad in the wrist since it isn't a simple area with just bone or muscle, instead it is a very complex area with nerves, blood vessels, veins, tendons, and ligaments.

So now I'm fucked. Unless I go and get an expensive ass doctors appointment and x ray and potentially surgery, I will have to live with this pain for the rest of my life. All because of some retarded shit that happened because my caveman father dropped a stove. Fuck this gay existence.
It's over foe lowattentionspancels