Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Forest Gump is the king of the cucks

MaldireMan0077

MaldireMan0077

Ultimate Virgin Deluxe
★★★★
Big shout out to a youtuber who actually made a video about it that Ill link at the end. (Black Pilled).

I watched Forest Gump for the first time when I was 17. I thought it was about a retard man who gets lucky with everything and Jenny was a dumbass who got herself caught up in shit. This was way way before I even knew what a incel was. What I was. This wasnt even a time I was a greycell. I was a diet cell back then beliving all this bullshit. Back to the point.

I though nothing more of it. Even when blackpilled made a video about it called "A box of chocolate" I still didnt understand the blackpill of this show. Until I listend to the video 4 years later. Only then did I relise the true meaning of Forest Gump.

Forest loved Jenny. But not the other way around. Jenny was too busy fucking men she found attractive. Black panthers, comunists, god knows what the who else. Never gave a shit about the man who was always there for her. Only time she was there was when she needed money, recourses, or somone to take care of some other mans kid. Like a true whore.

The worst part is I couldnt understand it at the time. If I was smart, if young 17 year me at the time of watching this could see the movie as it really is. Then I would probably feel the dystopia that 24 year old me feels now.

Im soon to be working in the trades. In the state of washington. How much of my tax money will be taken to support slutty single moms? For kids I didnt create? Even if I dont have a personal Jenny, Im still bound to get robbed by feminists. Women who are not willing to get off there own asses, and try to sign up for trades to financally support there own kids. Instead have to sit on there asses and leech off of the good men of america. And it pisses me off.

Forest gump should have been a wake up call to the teenagers watching this that are bound to be like us. The real dangers of feminism. Its bad that I cant get no pussy witch I can solve since nevada legalizes hookers. But to rob me for having a job. Make me suffer the consequences for somthing I havent done (fucking bitches) by supporting these cunts. We are in dystopia. This is it. And the way to fix it is to make america a red country. And rid the democrats.

Welcome to your dystopia.

View: https://youtu.be/IpVIVRIjRfE?si=iq85bQ5ZgB400Ziz

Oh shit, somone else did a thread about that. Wonder what this one says differently from my thread.

Oh shit, somone else did a thread about that. Wonder what this one says differently from my thread.
It's a different view. You see it more as a warning to the dangers of being extremely bluepilled and expand on the damages the Jeenyes do in society. Me? I see it as bluepilled brainwashing: just keep your head down, be nice and everything will work out in the end. Both views are valid.

Box of chalk lettz

Forrest Gump contains everything you need to know about blackpill.

Nigger baby's

Forrest chump