Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Another pro of Catholicism, mang

NoLooksNoLife

NoLooksNoLife

☦️Catechumencel
-
U can technically attend forever without having anyone ever inquiring if youre already catholic or not because i guess most of them kinda just assume that you already are since youre attending their church, unless maybe you look totally out of place with not knowing when to kneel or gesture a certain way at the appropriate times, mang

Overall, that means u can just keep hanging out at Catholic Churches without actually ever being catholic & not get evangelized to n shiet, unlike at protestant churches if you’re not a member of them, mang:feelsthink::smonk:

Last edited:
How do you become a member of protestant church? You need to actually be baptized by specially them?

How do you become a member of protestant church? You need to actually be baptized by specially them?
I was originally baptized in one, so idk how they stand on recognizing other baptisms, Chico. I believe many, if not most, recognize each other’s baptisms at least, mang

Impostormaxxing

I was originally baptized in one, so idk how they stand on recognizing other baptisms, Chico. I believe many, if not most, recognize each other’s baptisms at least, mang
How does baptization take place? I am totally not familiar with any religion, as you can see...

U can technically attend forever without having anyone ever inquiring if youre already catholic or not because i guess most of them kinda just assume that you already are since youre attending their church, unless maybe you look totally out of place with not knowing when to kneel or gesture a certain way at the appropriate times, mang

Overall, that means u can just keep hanging out at Catholic Churches without being actually ever being catholic & not get evangelized to n shiet, unlike at protestant churches if you’re not a member of them, mang:feelsthink::smonk:
All the churches I went to out of curiosity in the US (mainly orthodox and protestant denominations) would let you in and you could just participate and hang out even if you were explicitly irreligious and never baptized other than some specific ceremonies that were only for official members

How does baptization take place? I am totally not familiar with any religion, as you can see...
Well, mine was actually done pretty much in line with Catholic standards, just borrowed by the particular Protestant church i was in, Chico

Thatd be by them sprinkling water on ur head “in the name of the father, son, and holy spirit,” mang, but some Protestants might do it by full body immersion in water or pouring water over your head

Well, mine was actually done pretty much in line with Catholic standards, just borrowed by the particular Protestant church i was in, Chico

Thatd be by them sprinkling water on ur head “in the name of the father, son, and holy spirit,” mang, but some Protestants might do it by full body immersion in water or pouring water over your head
That easy? Heh, it is quite awesome, actually

same shit applies to mosques/Buddhist temples. churches not special in this regard

Depends on the denominations. Lutherans, methodists etc. practise infant baptism like the catholics. So they accept that one and you wouldn't need to get baptized again.

Baptists on the other hand would not accept it and you would need to get baptized again.
They do it by immersing you completely under water
Thank you too, although i never imagined that loli-lover would know about specifics

All the churches I went to out of curiosity in the US (mainly orthodox and protestant denominations) would let you in and you could just participate and hang out even if you were explicitly irreligious and never baptized other than some specific ceremonies that were only for official members
I mean, u can technically go up and accept the eucharist as a non catholic who knows how to fake it and no one would bat an eye, Chico

Personally, im just not enough of a disrespectful inkwell to do that, mang :smonk:

Last edited:

Depends on the denominations. Lutherans, methodists etc. practise infant baptism like the catholics. So they accept that one and you wouldn't need to get baptized again.

Baptists on the other hand would not accept it and you would need to get baptized again.
They do it by immersing you completely under water
They can eat chips and do their funny water tricks, Chico.

My heebs are real, mang...

View: https://youtu.be/IsJuQS_uBFY

View: https://youtu.be/oLlWa0QlAMQ

View: https://youtu.be/EDK9KOfknTw

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back