Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment anime/manga/vidya/myth/lit character battle thread

svgmn1

svgmn1

Fat link fanboy
★★★★★
fuck it we just childish weebs vibes rn

Kenshiro

Kenshiro

vs

might guy

Zfwtbpx9t35b1

2-
Kratos
Maxresdefault 2

vs

hellsing alucard

Hellsing 2

3-

darkseid

Justice League Odyssey Darkseid

vs

garou

Cosmic fear mode garou by me v0 lnhmqyaodtua1

I actually wanted to reply that again this morning mang bahahahaha :feelskek:

جملوووو :feelsYall:

1. Kenshiro just need to touch guy to explode him
2. If you take God of War lore at face value, then Kratos can destroy universe...
3. Darkseid is literal manifestation of tyranny. His real form is abstract being

2. If you take God of War lore at face value, then Kratos can destroy universe...
3. Darkseid is literal manifestation of tyranny. His real form is abstract being
Damn the cartoon that is best drawn wins i see :feelsaww::feelsclown:

idk. not sure about the first one. guy at 8 gates destroyed a sage if it wasn't for his immortality. just regular 8 gates punches pulverized juubidara, whom would've likely sealed kenshiro, used ningendo or threw him away with susanoo at best case scenario or mutilated him with truth seekers at worst case scenario if they fought.

speed and destruction wise 7 gates guy looks more impressive. but 8 gates guy? his ryu is not like pressure point attacks or anyru tenha, it immobilizes the opponent then it just mutilates and vaporizes hiim inside out. ken's only chance against 8 gates is to use Soryu Tenra, because even if he used muso tensei there is no one he fought before who can stop night guy. moreover all naruto characters have knowledge about the anatomy (8 gates, chakra flow, chakra points) plus the ability to heal/withstand great damage done to them and guy has advanced level of control and knowledge on these. so I doubt he can just explode from a touch, that is if ken was able to get him at all.

Last edited: