Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

An ugly, adult, bald, alone and introverted guy will be seen as a pedophile by society even though he is normal

Limitcel

Limitcel

God know how much over it really is
This is the nature of the world we live in, you may have never hurt anyone your entire life but due to factors you have no control over you will be more morally wrong in people's eyes than some prettyboy who ran over a family.

Meanwhile the actual pedophiles are either the US government and politicians who wield power and face no consequences for their actions, or normies with happy families and everyoen is always so shocked when they turn out to be a chomo. Guess the pERsonality detector just keeps malfunctioning.

Meanwhile the actual pedophiles are either the US government and politicians who wield power and face no consequences for their actions, or normies with happy families and everyoen is always so shocked when they turn out to be a chomo.
Lol I'm sure there are a lot of foids who would do everything to be fucked by Epstein or Weinstein while feeling disgust by even looking at a bald introvert incel.

This is the nature of the world we live in, you may have never hurt anyone your entire life but due to factors you have no control over you will be more morally wrong in people's eyes than some prettyboy who ran over a family.
stay away from society, simple as. Much more fulfilling things can be found in a book or in meditation and art than can be found in the zoo of chads staceys and sexhavers that is society.

"⁠I did not come to lead lambs, I came to awaken lions" - Javier Truecel Millei

Lol I'm sure there are a lot of foids who would do everything to be fucked by Epstein or Weinstein while feeling disgust by even looking at a bald introvert incel.
:yes: bitches really implying that "anyone i dont like / is too unattractive is a pedo" while fucking and loving actual pedos

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back