Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious An Open Challenge/Bounty to Incels.me (.is), /r/IncelTears, and Looksmax.org

You'll have a really hard time finding a virgin above the age of 16 these days. Your best bet is to join some religious sect.
Did you not read the OP my man? I am a devout LCMS Lutheran. I would ideally to prefer for her to be the same... but I'm a-OK with most other forms of Christian that support the doctrinal issues I listed. Basically, yes I am in a sect and she would be too. In my current church, there are literally no women between 18-29. Not even exaggerating. They are not interested in Liturgical LCMS chruches JFL.

For the record I have met IRL 4 women who are virgins past 20, and another 2 that I suspect but never confirmed. Refer to post #87 which shows that there are about ~550K virgin, Christian, non-overweight women in America. That's enough for me to try.

>Ive allways suspected that youre the guy from the report of the week (the dude in ur avi, as u know)
>After reading this, i think im above 50% certain thats the truth lol

I am not the reviewfuhrer. He is 24, I am 23. He is 5'8 at best, I'm 5'10. He's originally from New York and now lives in Florida... I am from Ohio. His name is John. Mine is not. He does food reviews... I am an engineer. I only one one suit and it is ripped. IDK how else I could prove it.

>Anyway, good thread, very interesting. In Spain i think it would be litteraly impossible to find just one of those super-virgins you want, ngl.
Yeah, this would be impossible in Europe. Christianity has lost its societal foothold there (and is suffering the consequences for it!). Here in America, especially in the Midwest where I live, there are still alot of traditional Christian families with traditional Christian daughters. Are they super-common? Not really... but they exist. We still have a decent conservative Christian foothold here. Lost of small Midwest towns have young women that cannot be whores due to location, small population, and the fact that the towns are so close-knit that sluttery would be damning to the whole family... and the whole town would know. There are tons of Americans who are unaware of this and deny it because they live on the coasts, which is where all of America's shit lives. Middle-America is the only place I can realize my goal, and I just happen to live there!

>I wish i had the balls to be so demanding in spite of being a fucking incel, ngl
This wasn't demanding 50 years ago! This still is not considered demanding in the Christian Church, which I am an active member of. As I've stated countless times in this thread, virgins are the only women worth being with (referencing my sig image for the 40th time). Any incel who is just begging for anything will end up cucked, which is worse than being incel.

>BTW I hope you have luck. I would kill just to have a job like yours, my own home and money to waste
Thanks. It's nice for the most part. The money and my Faith are the only reason I haven't roped.

Dont worry, I was not criticizing you when I compared you with that youtuber. It was mostly a joke. My english is pretty bad and it seems to me that both your english, the way you use it, resemble each other.
I'm glad that you have the demographic problem that involves wanting a super virgin controlled and studied. Its nie to find someone NOT COPING for once.
I completely agree that if you really want to have a woman by your side for life, you have no choice but to marry a virgin. And even that is risky nowadays. I also think that traditionalism benefited incels a lot compared with posmodern nihilism. And it's a pity that in less than 50 years it has been completely lost
And yes, faith is essential to stay alive with some dignity if you are an incel. Im an atheist now but i understand it. If i stop LDARing and try to become human again, i guess ill return to my buddhist faith. There is no better cope than religion.

have you tried in the former soviet union? Most girls there repress their sexuality and try to form families, it´s not as fucked up as europe

have you tried in the former soviet union? Most girls there repress their sexuality and try to form families, it´s not as fucked up as europe
Really? I have read some months ago that foreign people/fans (Chads/Tyrones/Chaddams) were banging Russian foids in June/July this year (World Cup). Russian foids were, so they said, actually "proud" to be banged by exotic foreigners.

Really? I have read some months ago that foreign people/fans (Chads/Tyrones/Chaddams) were banging Russian foids in June/July this year (World Cup). Russian foids were, so they said, actually "proud" to be banged by exotic foreigners.

It seems ((they)) have less power over russian girls

Dont worry, I was not criticizing you when I compared you with that youtuber. It was mostly a joke. My english is pretty bad and it seems to me that both your english, the way you use it, resemble each other.
I'm glad that you have the demographic problem that involves wanting a super virgin controlled and studied. Its nie to find someone NOT COPING for once.
I completely agree that if you really want to have a woman by your side for life, you have no choice but to marry a virgin. And even that is risky nowadays. I also think that traditionalism benefited incels a lot compared with posmodern nihilism. And it's a pity that in less than 50 years it has been completely lost
And yes, faith is essential to stay alive with some dignity if you are an incel. Im an atheist now but i understand it. If i stop LDARing and try to become human again, i guess ill return to my buddhist faith. There is no better cope than religion.
My English probably reminds you of him because most of this forum is spammers and people who post incomplete, single-digit-IQ thoughts. Reviewfuhrer is well spoken, and I like to consider myself well spoken, at least through a forum medium.

I promise you that my desire for a virgin is not me being unnecessarily picky, it’s me futureproofing myself against rape allegations (including date rape), her cheating/infidelity, and her not finding me as a suitable provider. Many clueless incels will just take anything at this point, and that’s how you get cucked. The desperate man is the one most taken advantage of... and women will take advantage of any weak, ugly, short man.

I cannot encourage returning to a faith/religion that does not profess that Jesus Christ is the living Son of God, but I can encourage you to go back to good morals, which is usually very difficult without being Christian, but it's still possible. Become a traditonal man, it is good for you, good for the world, good for men and women, and good for everyone, especially incels. Degeneracy hits incels the hardest, which is why you should actively try and remove it from your life. The more people we get to remove it from their lives, the more likely we can get society to a better, more traditional place where incels had a chance to actually ascend and get married and alot that. There are no losers in traditionalism, except for the modernist whiny leftist SJW fags at IT and the rest of their ilk. They will drown in their own "female rights"... they remind me of opioid addicts.

Like you, I mostly do not understand the nihilistic view that most incels take. It is understandable of how they came to the conclusion, but most incels never take the time to realize WHY we are incel. We are quick to blame their disingenuous Gnostic "God" (instead of the Christian Triune God, where there is no basis for making LVMs on purpose) that the media and our society has convinced the average American exists. We are quick to blame genetics instead of society. We blame HVMs for living the good life. The incel problem can be fixed... but us incels seem to not want to do it.

-------

What do you mean by have you tried former Soviet Union? Just go there? I work a full time job and have a mortgage and a car payment... I can't exactly just up and leave the USA to fly to another country, especially with very little guarantee of success. They're women are attractive no doubt, but I tend to agree with the below:
Women, regardless of race or location, will always desire to racemix. Women have a primal desire to be conquered by a stronger man... and any foreign man represents being conquered. Because race, nationality, and culture are intertwined regardless of what some lefties might tell you ( @retarded_dumbshit ), white women view colored men as a chance to be conquered (as colored women view the same with white and other colors not their own).

In conclusion, I’m not opposed to the idea, but I can’t leave the USA right now, or really even leave my current location. If you have a way to meet these women and we’re to lead me to success, you would make the money.

I'm going to take up your challenge and hire a prostitute to pretend to be into you :feelskek: can't wait for that moneyyyyy

I can get you a western and white woman.

You will 2"-2.5" lifts to maximize height advantage (just initial meeting), claim 6'1 on your profile.
You will need to spend a decent amount of money on luxury clothes (just for the photo shoot to fraud your looks more).
You will need to hire a photographer for deceptive angles and deceptive lighting then spend some money on a photoshop morph but it can't be blatant.

Assuming you will settle for ANY woman, then dye your hair blond and do the follow above but with SEA tinder, pay for the flights and visa costs.

Or you will need to join a Mormon church and give them money for a few years. You will guaranteed get something virgin of female origins.

I'm going to take up your challenge and hire a prostitute to pretend to be into you :feelskek: can't wait for that moneyyyyy
Dude that’s not gonna fool me. Even the most incel of incels could tell the difference between a chaste Christian girl and a professional whore. I can’t be fooled by a whore.

I can get you a western and white woman.

You will 2"-2.5" lifts to maximize height advantage (just initial meeting), claim 6'1 on your profile.
You will need to spend a decent amount of money on luxury clothes (just for the photo shoot to fraud your looks more).
You will need to hire a photographer for deceptive angles and deceptive lighting then spend some money on a photoshop morph but it can't be blatant.

Assuming you will settle for ANY woman, then dye your hair blond and do the follow above but with SEA tinder, pay for the flights and visa costs.

Or you will need to join a Mormon church and give them money for a few years. You will guaranteed get something virgin of female origins.
I have looked for lifts in my shoe size (12.5) but can’t find anything. I don’t feel comfortable with anything more than 2” either. I normally wear boots anyways so I get a fraused inch from those. I already know how to anglefraud, and I do not believe that clothes make the man... face and height does. No clothes for your face and height.

I’m not going to SEA. That’s expensive prostitution. If I wanted to hire a prostitute, I can get one here cheaper without having to fly or dye my hair. They’re not white either, which is one of my qualifications.

Mormons are out of the question, as described in the OP (Mormons = LDS). They are not Christian. I am willing to marry and convert a Mormon, but considering how hardlined they are, I doubt I will be successful. If I was a HVM I could probably do it, but not as an incel.

How do you know shes a virgin, someone could just get you a gf who lies about it

How do you know shes a virgin, someone could just get you a gf who lies about it
There are ways of checking for virginity. I'm no doctor, but I believe that is a woman is a virgin, her hymen is intact. Simple solution is that before marriage, She goes to the doctor and gets me the proof. Like just a doctor's note will work really... I may also be able to get something in the prenup to nullify the marriage should she not be... that is infidelity. Pretty simple stuff I think. I might be wrong about this so don't hold me to it... I know that most Christians believe that the virgin Mary was verified virgin because the checked her's and it was still in tact after childbirth, which I suppose is "impossible" (the virgin birth is a miracle no doubt!). No hymen, no diamond as they say.

Virginity can often be deciphered through demeanor too. In the same way that low value men are shy, timid, walk with their head down (the incel walk as the meme states), etc., virgin women often are extremely prude, feminine, and often fit the traditional role of playing second fiddle to men. That is at least my experience with virgin church thots. You think a virgin girl is gonna have a foul mouth and be a feisty bitch? I only knew one of those and she was my last oneitis SMH.

If they successfully can fool me, then they earned the money for fooling me. But I ain't dumb when it comes to women. I know them better than they do.

Thats the best thread that you have made here until today. GL branquelo.

May Allah grant you your virgin christian women ill be praying for you akhi

Good evening everyone.

After more than 23 years of a sexless, GF-less life, I have grown extremely weary and bitter. My life feels like it is slipping me by, as my goal was to be married at 25 and have my first child at 26. My time is growing thin and my patience even thinner. I am running out of time and becoming extremely desperate...

Therefore:

...I am offering a $1,000 - $2,000 reward for anyone who is successful able to do one of the following:

- Directly find me a GF. Meaning: This girl will date me or is willing to try... here's her contact info. Upon our agreement to become a couple (I assume after a few dates?), you will be rewarded $2,000 for your troubles. If she does not agree to be my GF, obviously you will not be rewarded.
- Impersonate me on a dating site/app. I'm not sure if I would go through with this as I would have to give you my picture, but I may be able to be convinced. Basically, you do all the work. You prove to me that I'm "not ugly" and that if I'm "funny and charming" that I can get a GF. The reward for impersonation leading to a successful relationship is $1,500.
- Give me specific instructions onto finding one on my own. Not generic normalfag platitudes like IT loves to tell like "just go sit next to a QT in church br0"... I want specific instructions. Spill the secret, so to speak. I will tell you if you're being too generic or cucked. For example, On Tuesday, I want you to go to this place and do this thing specifically... Or... Sign up for this dating website/app and specifically do this... this... that... etc. You are essentially the football coach and I am the clueless players. You make the decisions, not me. If I fail, you get fired (unless you're Hue Jackson :)). For this leading to a relationship, I will reward $1,000.
- ANY helpful information may be rewarded in small amounts. I will be giddy when I get as GF. Money means nothing if I have a woman.

Qualifications. The girl must be:

- Some form of conservative Christian. LCMS is preferred, but I am OK with Catholics, Orthos, and Baptists. Emphasis on accepting the Chalcedonian definition of Christ and the Nicene Creed. Notable exceptions to this caveat include the LDS and Jehovah's Witnesses.
- Virgin.
- White.
- Under 25 BMI (US government definition of not overweight).
- Not more than one year older than me (I am 23 at time of typing).

For all critics of my "standards", please note that all of these "qualifications" are ones I meet myself, therefore not hypocritical. In the end, I make the final decision. If you bring me someone that is not all of the above, I will either accept her (you are paid) still or accept the role of volcel (I deny, you are not paid). I've been called worse.

Very basic information about me (I can remove this section if mods consider any of this bragging):

- 23, 5'10.5" (unfrauded), 175lbs (naked), white. Full head of dark brown hair.
- Ugly eye area (blue eyes though), round face, long (but straight) nose. Chin is acceptable tier... but far from protruded. Ears are uninspired. Temple area is disgusting (alien head). Have beard to cover mediocre skin and round face... minoxidil-maxing RN to make the beard less patchy.
- Bachelor's Degree in engineering and a full-time engineering job.
- Own my own home and new model car.
- Diagnosed with Asperger's Syndrome.
- Live somewhere in North-east Ohio, USA.

I can provide all verification (paystub, bank info) necessary to prove I have the money and that I make enough. I have sent money to users here before, namely @ordinaryotaku , @MogekoLord , @SergeantIncel , and Dylan from the Discord (IDK his .me username), who will all hopefully vouch for my authenticity, albeit I did not send them large sums such as this. I am fully willing to depart with this money for something I've craved for so long... $1k-2k means nothing to me if it means love and sex. All money USD obviously. I am seriously more than willing to give away this money... honest to God I'd pay 10k for a good woman.

I will likely crosspost this to Looksmax.org and to :y'all:/r/IncelTears:y'all: under a sock account as my main has been banned. Anyone else is welcome to post at either of those places for me as well as I expect to be banned from IT again for ban evasion. My hope is to get this screencapped and posted there if I cant get it over there.

As a special message to :y'all:/r/inceltears:y'all:... This is your chance to prove us all wrong (and to make some sweet ca$h on the side). This is your chance to prove to me and the rest of the world that personality and confidence and "putting yourself out there" is really all you need. You can show the entire incelosphere that you guys know how to get women if you can get me one. You can laugh in every single incel's face. I have a feeling no one from there will even try, claiming something along the lines of "Based on this post, this guy is clearly not healthy enough to be in a relationship blah blah blah I feel so bad for that woman who will associate with him I wouldn't do it for the money blah blah". Prove me wrong :y'all:IT:y'all:, I guarantee you won't.

Comment below or PM me if you want to help. I can also be reached via reddit PM at /u/StormlitAqua if any lurkers/cucktears members are interested. Apologies for the autismpost... I have nothing left to go to. I don't expect this to work, but it's worth a try.
cringe yet redpilled

>Western
>White
>Christian
>Virgin

giphy.gif

Thats the best thread that you have made here until today. GL branquelo.
I don't know what that means... Did you mean that this is the best thread I ever made or the worst? Also wtf is branquelo sounds like some spic term.

May Allah grant you your virgin christian women ill be praying for you akhi
I appreciate the prayer in sentiment but you are praying to a false God. Repent in the name of Jesus Christ!

May you find a virgin woman for yourself too.

cringe yet redpilled
Imagine if I was chad (I have blue eyes and am white so basically that means I am chad to many single-digit IQ memers here)... I could theoretically get this woman I want pretty easily. Redpill theory does work for chads... just not for any man not top 20%. My ideas are "redpilled" sure.. but I will have this or nothing. It's not cringeworthy to want a looksmatch and sexualexperiencematch... I understand that it is very difficult for an incel to get this, if not impossible... but it's not cringeworthy from an ideal standpoint. I find suckers who will accept any woman because they're so desperate much more cringeworthy... they are the ones that end up cucked.

I don't know what that means... Did you mean that this is the best thread I ever made or the worst? Also wtf is branquelo sounds like some spic term.

I appreciate the prayer in sentiment but you are praying to a false God. Repent in the name of Jesus Christ!

May you find a virgin woman for yourself too.

Imagine if I was chad (I have blue eyes and am white so basically that means I am chad to many single-digit IQ memers here)... I could theoretically get this woman I want pretty easily. Redpill theory does work for chads... just not for any man not top 20%. My ideas are "redpilled" sure.. but I will have this or nothing. It's not cringeworthy to want a looksmatch and sexualexperiencematch... I understand that it is very difficult for an incel to get this, if not impossible... but it's not cringeworthy from an ideal standpoint. I find suckers who will accept any woman because they're so desperate much more cringeworthy... they are the ones that end up cucked.
I guess you have a point, but to expect your looksmatch in this day and age is ridiculous, despite how well-founded and sound your logic is.

OP, I'm sorry but you're gonna die alone.

You can drop the race or the virginity criteria. Dropping either one might let you get the rest of what you want.

Otherwise the world you want doesn't exist anymore.

Most guys would love some variation of what you described, but it doesn't exist in sufficient frequency to be realistic.

I'm interested. Please PM me with pics/ more background info.
I'll be honest tho, 5'10 175lbs sound a little chubby. I'm worried that you won't be looksmaxed enough.

I guess you have a point, but to expect your looksmatch in this day and age is ridiculous, despite how well-founded and sound your logic is.
Let a man be naive and cope. It's all I've got anymore. :feelsbadman:

OP, I'm sorry but you're gonna die alone.

You can drop the race or the virginity criteria. Dropping either one might let you get the rest of what you want.

Otherwise the world you want doesn't exist anymore.

Most guys would love some variation of what you described, but it doesn't exist in sufficient frequency to be realistic.

Refer to Post #87. I have reasons to believe that enough of the women I describe exist to not completely give up hope. I do 100% believe that even these women are lookists by nature, but me being chaste and Christian will be worth something to them, even it its only a quarter of a point (my estimate is it's worth about 3/4-1 point but IDK that for sure). Christain Chad gets married and Christian Eugene sits in the pews with his mother, but when it comes to Christian Eugene vs secular Eugene, Christian Eugene would probably win in the eyes of the woman I'm looking for.

Dropping the virignity requirement will never happen. Never. Refer to my signature for the obvious reasons why. Considering premarital sex is not an option for me, the only way to have sex is to marry, and the only way to marry without getting cucked is to marry a virgin. I'm playing with the hand I'm dealt here, and it seems I was dealt a 2-7 offsuit. The race one is hit-or-miss for me, as I do find women of many races attractive... its more for the children so they don't come out mixed freaks (my genes + racemixing = sons will be truestofcels). Children is something I'd like to have in my life, and I'd prefer them to be as racially homogenized as possible to prevent genetic fuckery. We'll see how desperate I get before I drop the race requirement.

If I die alone, then I die alone. Celibacy is acceptable in the Christian Faith, though not something I prefer to go through with. Paul says it's ideal, but we marry to avoid sexual sinning, which is fine by me. I refuse to marry just any worthless 2k18 whore. If i did, you'd fine me posting on IT in a few years talking about my wife and her bull.

I'm interested. Please PM me with pics/ more background info.
I'll be honest tho, 5'10 175lbs sound a little chubby. I'm worried that you won't be looksmaxed enough.
I will PM, but do not expect pics. I explained in a previous post the main reason(s) why I cannot send pics. I will not be sending my pic to anyone in the incelopshere unless there is some incredible circumstance that will change my mind.

As for looksmaxxing, I have done some (175lbs is a new normal for me for the past year or so, I was obese until 17 and overweight regularly until about 21) in the past couple years. My goal is to get to 150lbs, it is happening slowly, as my bad binge eating habit tends to rear its ugly head from time to time. The big issue is that my truly big inhibitors are very difficult to max, namely discusting eye area, diagnosed Asperger's, round face (being covered by somewhat patchy beard right now), questionable skin quality on face (more moles and blemishes than ance thank God), and king-of-manletism. Additionally, I describe the difficulties of looksmaxing as a proper incel here, and this post applies to my life. Not necessarily an excuse, but still a very true sentiment nonetheless and a true testament to the validity of the blackpill and the Pareto distribution of almost everything.

Last edited:
Vice or something similiar reported this if i remember correctly. Complete bullshit. Never trust news on Russia coming from western media.

So you want a white, non fat, virgin foid to commit to an asperger, a person with mental disorder. Why would she do it if there are hundreds of normal guys banging on her door?

Lol at the hymen still being in tact theory. Women can lose that by constantly riding bikes or horse riding. There’s no real legit way to tell if a female is a Virgin :waitwhat:

Damn I hope you find someone.

So you want a white, non fat, virgin foid to commit to an asperger, a person with mental disorder. Why would she do it if there are hundreds of normal guys banging on her door?

yeah

white/slim/virgin females are the most sought after foid combination

they are guaranteed to get with 7/10 chadlites minimum

Vice or something similiar reported this if i remember correctly. Complete bullshit. Never trust news on Russia coming from western media.
Agreed. Propaganda against Russia is horrible

Refer to the paragraph I typed to @refmd below. Additionally, below is a portion from a post I made a few months ago (full post here if you're curious).

"
You are correct when you say Christian women aren't much better than non-Christian ones with regards to marriage. You see so many thots who flaunt their Christianity, but seem to always forget to take off their Cross necklace for the sex tape. They key word you need to use is "Traditional". Traditional christian women, who attend traditional worship (I know for a fact the katholisch and the Lutherans have these), are babes dude. They have a really overall high track record. Most like Trump, most value motherhood and being wives, most want to please men, most value their chastity, and most love God and his Word, which became flesh. They are awesome. To put into perspective, in college I was part of a small church, and there were multiple girls there who were virgins past the age of 21. It really is life fuel.

Unfortunately, looks still matter. This shouldn't surprise you. A 6/10 tradcon guy can marry any woman in the church, while a 4/10 autistic tradcon like me has slim pickings. This is nature, this is how women (and to a large extent men too) work. You do get a slight halo though. For example, if I was competing for a tradwoman with a 5/10 atheist, I'd probably win. The halo isn't huge, but it does exist. A 7/10 atheist vs me would either win or she would pick neither.

"

To relate this to your point... The 550k or so women that exist in America that meet these qualifications value chastity, devout faith, and provider (note not beta provider) qualities alot more so than your average secular lookist thot. Again, as I've stated all over the place, these women still are lookist to a large degree... but it is a percentage gain, and I bet I can be a point, maybe even 2 points higher to the right tradthot given her biases in male sexual partner selection. I've stated countless times on this forum that the biggest reason for the rise of incels is leftist, SJW, feminist, liberal culture enabling women unjustly and removing responsibility from them on a mass scale, but especially in the sex department (see: abortion). Due to this, their standards are out of control and they will only fuck super attractive secular men. These 550k women I want were likely raised in partiarchal families and in the church, which openly shelter women from these misleading "good things". The church and patriachal fathers cannot be fooled by this fool's gold, they know what's best for women (clearly most women don't)... and raise them to judge men in a far more fair way.

Lol at the hymen still being in tact theory. Women can lose that by constantly riding bikes or horse riding. There’s no real legit way to tell if a female is a Virgin :waitwhat:
When you see a low value male alone walking out of the engineering building at a university, do you have any proof he is a virgin? Do you have any hard evidence? Nope... all you have is demeanor and hypotheses. Go and scout out 100 random people near you and guess if they are virgins or not... I bet you'll guess 95% or better correct. Women, like incel men, display thier virginity "on their sleves" so to speak, at least in my expericne around them. They are quick to judge whores, quick to defend the nuclear family,

Damn I hope you find someone.
Thanks b'o'y'o' same to you.

yeah

white/slim/virgin females are the most sought after foid combination

they are guaranteed to get with 7/10 chadlites minimum
There are only two white virgin females that I saw IRL get in relationships (one married, IDK what happened to the other)... both men with these women were not chad. Were they incel-tier? Not even close. One was like 6'4" (he was average looking at best but 6'4 = instant GF) and the other had the most inhumanly amazing frame I ever saw in my life (he's the only dude that makes me think frame matters, dude had bodybuilder shoulders), and was about maybe 5'9 or so so not necessarily over-tier. Point I'm trying to make is that lookism, while still very prevalent, is not the end-all-be-all in the Christians dating "scene". The christian dating scene adds an interesting angle of male chastity, devoutness, and increases the effect of money and status on a man's value. In my estimation, it's about 10-15% less focused on lookism and that percent is filled by the things I previously mentioned. Since I excel at those things, it gives me hope.

The women that you describe outside of the Christian church are probably taken by top-tier men.

Refer to the paragraph I typed to @refmd below. Additionally, below is a portion from a post I made a few months ago (full post here if you're curious).

"
You are correct when you say Christian women aren't much better than non-Christian ones with regards to marriage. You see so many thots who flaunt their Christianity, but seem to always forget to take off their Cross necklace for the sex tape. They key word you need to use is "Traditional". Traditional christian women, who attend traditional worship (I know for a fact the katholisch and the Lutherans have these), are babes dude. They have a really overall high track record. Most like Trump, most value motherhood and being wives, most want to please men, most value their chastity, and most love God and his Word, which became flesh. They are awesome. To put into perspective, in college I was part of a small church, and there were multiple girls there who were virgins past the age of 21. It really is life fuel.

Unfortunately, looks still matter. This shouldn't surprise you. A 6/10 tradcon guy can marry any woman in the church, while a 4/10 autistic tradcon like me has slim pickings. This is nature, this is how women (and to a large extent men too) work. You do get a slight halo though. For example, if I was competing for a tradwoman with a 5/10 atheist, I'd probably win. The halo isn't huge, but it does exist. A 7/10 atheist vs me would either win or she would pick neither.
"

To relate this to your point... The 550k or so women that exist in America that meet these qualifications value chastity, devout faith, and provider (note not beta provider) qualities alot more so than your average secular lookist thot. Again, as I've stated all over the place, these women still are lookist to a large degree... but it is a percentage gain, and I bet I can be a point, maybe even 2 points higher to the right tradthot given her biases in male sexual partner selection. I've stated countless times on this forum that the biggest reason for the rise of incels is leftist, SJW, feminist, liberal culture enabling women unjustly and removing responsibility from them on a mass scale, but especially in the sex department (see: abortion). Due to this, their standards are out of control and they will only fuck super attractive secular men. These 550k women I want were likely raised in partiarchal families and in the church, which openly shelter women from these misleading "good things". The church and patriachal fathers cannot be fooled by this fool's gold, they know what's best for women (clearly most women don't)... and raise them to judge men in a far more fair way.

I'm not talking about lookism. I'm talking about your disorder.
I knew deeply religious Christian Arab tradwomen. They are absolutely great from all the perspectives. They are modest, nice, virgins etc. But they will not go with an asspee because their parents perform a very strict Quality Control, and just will not allow her to go with you.

There are only two white virgin females that I saw IRL get in relationships (one married, IDK what happened to the other)... both men with these women were not chad. Were they incel-tier? Not even close. One was like 6'4" (he was average looking at best but 6'4 = instant GF) and the other had the most inhumanly amazing frame I ever saw in my life (he's the only dude that makes me think frame matters, dude had bodybuilder shoulders), and was about maybe 5'9 or so so not necessarily over-tier. Point I'm trying to make is that lookism, while still very prevalent, is not the end-all-be-all in the Christians dating "scene". The christian dating scene adds an interesting angle of male chastity, devoutness, and increases the effect of money and status on a man's value. In my estimation, it's about 10-15% less focused on lookism and that percent is filled by the things I previously mentioned. Since I excel at those things, it gives me hope.

The women that you describe outside of the Christian church are probably taken by top-tier men.

christian dating is terrible though, not only do you have to have the usual non-christian chad attributes that all women want regardless of their religion but you also have to be as holy as Jesus basically to be considered. They are also only into clean cut looking guys, if you are a bit different like maybe you have some tattoos or long hair or anything "non-conservative" then forget it.

I haven't been to church in years but the last few I tried there was always 20-30% more single guys than women, was pointless.

Apologies for the late replies, meant to reply yesterday but my power was out for a good chunk of the day.

I'm not talking about lookism. I'm talking about your disorder.
I knew deeply religious Christian Arab tradwomen. They are absolutely great from all the perspectives. They are modest, nice, virgins etc. But they will not go with an asspee because their parents perform a very strict Quality Control, and just will not allow her to go with you.
Hmm, this is interesting. I have not considered the possibility of Arab Christians... tbh is she was Christian and virgin I'd accept and arab woman, they're white enough. I mostly assumbed of the middle east as strictly mudslime.

The thing is, I don't think I wear "assburger" on my sleeve. I have a full time job and to my knowledge no one there knows. Only really my family and anyone online who knows the man known as "StormlitAqua" knows. Of course, I've aware that most assburgers are unaware when their autism is showing, so whom knows? I don't think it's that obvious, I think I could hide it from them, honesly.

Ever since swallowing the blackpill a couple years ago, I have taken the weight off my autism regarding my inceldom and attributed to my looks. From a distance, no one knows I'm autistic. But form a distance, they can see my discusting eye area, shitty crooked teeth, and king-of-manletism (I look like boy next to 6'2" men). I hope you're wrong about the importance of assburgers, because there's no fixing that. I can at least try to fix my face via surgery or extreme weight-loss.

Thanks for the arab idea though I will maybe consider that.

christian dating is terrible though, not only do you have to have the usual non-christian chad attributes that all women want regardless of their religion but you also have to be as holy as Jesus basically to be considered. They are also only into clean cut looking guys, if you are a bit different like maybe you have some tattoos or long hair or anything "non-conservative" then forget it.

I haven't been to church in years but the last few I tried there was always 20-30% more single guys than women, was pointless.
You're right, online Christian dating is definitely fucked no doubt. The whole principle is flawed... given the Christian connotation of the dating, and flaw will be perceived as willful ignorance of Scripture and willful acceptance of sin. You literally have to portray yourself as the second coming of Christ himself to be suitable for a Christthot... not to mention you still have to deal with the real facts that they are still women, therefore lookists. You have to be a saint and a Chad. I have no chance online, but one of my new year's resolutions is to sign up. We'll see if I do.

In real life, Christian women are alot more approachable, though the dating scene is still fucked. There's alot of miscommunication about expectations, as basically the man is still expected to do pretty much everything. Additionally, you don't know how conservative and traditional the women are: Some will expect to work and some will be totally OK with being a mother and housewife (these are the good ones!). Some are even so traditional that they expect you to ask her father, while some women will do the work themselves. There's a very wide variety of expectations and adds to the difficulty of Christian dating.

>They are also only into clean cut looking guys, if you are a bit different like maybe you have some tattoos or long hair or anything "non-conservative" then forget it.

Good news then, I am clean cut. Short-to-medium brown hair (I style it nice at church, part of my Sunday Best), no tattoos or piercings... I look like a total conservative simp, the most dead-average white American male out there. I wear a polo and dress pants to church and will consider wearing a suit once I eventually get mine tailored. I go to church with my mom so I look humble and nice too.

>I haven't been to church in years but the last few I tried there was always 20-30% more single guys than women, was pointless.
Believe it or not, there are more women than men in my church. Catch is, they're all old ladies. From ages 18-29, you're right, there's like 3 or 4 guys and no women whatsoever. Really suifuel TBH, but I am not switching churches or denominations just for thots... the ones in most other denoms are still whores anyways... TradLutheran girls, the few there are, are really great people and worthy of being my wife should they get past my 4/10 looks and autism.

----

There's another younger guy (he's maybe 29 or 30 while I'm 23) at church with a nice wife. I may talk to him someday about it. It's a fairly awkward convo though so I will do it when the time is right.

but when it comes to Christian Eugene vs secular Eugene, Christian Eugene would probably win in the eyes of the woman I'm looking for.

Cope. Christian Eugene will get a wife but he'll get cucked by the local Chads and Tyrones and his kids will be molested by the Chad Priest. Better be a secular incel than a Christian Cuck.

Hmm, this is interesting. I have not considered the possibility of Arab Christians... tbh is she was Christian and virgin I'd accept and arab woman, they're white enough..

Your resolve is already weakening. Pathetic! :feelskek:

Christian Arabs are the biggest sluts around in Europe. And honestly that applies to all non-white ethnic "Christian" females: they're only second in sluttiness, right next to secular foids. Also, Christian ethnic foids are two-faced as fuck. Filipino girls are the prime example of this: they all deserve an Oscar for their acting skills tbh.

By the way, most Arabs (whether muslims or Christians) who live outside of their homeland are technical virgins at best: sure they might have an intact hymen but their asshole has more mileage than my Honda. :lul:

One thing I can say about Christian (really Christian, not the pretend ones) white Southern belles (I know you don't live in the South but...) is that they're polite and well-mannered at least. They've rejected me just like all foids have but their rejections have always been super polite. Ethnic foids, on the other hand, treat non-Chad men like gutter trash.

There are only two white virgin females that I saw IRL get in relationships (one married, IDK what happened to the other)... both men with these women were not chad. Were they incel-tier? Not even close. One was like 6'4" (he was average looking at best but 6'4 = instant GF) and the other had the most inhumanly amazing frame I ever saw in my life (he's the only dude that makes me think frame matters, dude had bodybuilder shoulders), and was about maybe 5'9 or so so not necessarily over-tier. Point I'm trying to make is that lookism, while still very prevalent, is not the end-all-be-all in the Christians dating "scene".

You'll actually see a lot of subhuman-tier men married to good women who were virgins before marriage in the smaller cities in the Deep South. What's important in the traditional/conservative Christian scene (for men) is being NT. I've legitimately never seen a Christian autist married to a white woman in my life. Being NT matters most.

--

I could help you out but:
1) You don't seem like the kind of guy who'd follow instructions and just get it done. I bet you're the always-making-excuses guy.
2) You're autismmaxxed
3) I've read your posts on LooksMax and you're a white supremacist who thinks ethnics are subhuman. Also, I bet you voted for Trump. As an ethnic I hope your looksmaxing effort fails and you keep on rotting.:feelshaha:

Last edited:
Cope. Christian Eugene will get a wife but he'll get cucked by the local Chads and Tyrones and his kids will be molested by the Chad Priest. Better be a secular incel than a Christian Cuck.

Your resolve is already weakening. Pathetic! :feelskek:

Christian Arabs are the biggest sluts around in Europe. And honestly that applies to all non-white ethnic "Christian" females: they're only second in sluttiness, right next to secular foids. Also, Christian ethnic foids are two-faced as fuck. Filipino girls are the prime example of this: they all deserve an Oscar for their acting skills tbh.

By the way, most Arabs (whether muslims or Christians) who live outside of their homeland are technical virgins at best: sure they might have an intact hymen but their asshole has more mileage than my Honda. :lul:

One thing I can say about Christian (really Christian, not the pretend ones) white Southern belles (I know you don't live in the South but...) is that they're polite and well-mannered at least. They've rejected me just like all foids have but their rejections have always been super polite. Ethnic foids, on the other hand, treat non-Chad men like gutter trash.

You'll actually see a lot of subhuman-tier men married to good women who were virgins before marriage in the smaller cities in the Deep South. What's important in the traditional/conservative Christian scene (for men) is being NT. I've legitimately never seen a Christian autist married to a white woman in my life. Being NT matters most.

--

I could help you out but:
1) You don't seem like the kind of guy who'd follow instructions and just get it done. I bet you're the always-making-excuses guy.
2) You're autismmaxxed
3) I've read your posts on LooksMax and you're a white supremacist who thinks ethnics are subhuman. Also, I bet you voted for Trump. As an ethnic I hope your looksmaxing effort fails and you keep on rotting.:feelshaha:

>Cope. Christian Eugene will get a wife but he'll get cucked by the local Chads and Tyrones and his kids will be molested by the Chad Priest. Better be a secular incel than a Christian Cuck.
If Christian Eugene cucks out and marries a non-virgin woman, then yes he will be cucked no doubt. But if he somehow was to snag the virgin thot, she won't cheat... at least its very unlikely statistically speaking. She's 95% likely to stay faithful.

>Your resolve is already weakening. Pathetic! :feelskek:

I have to consider all options... below you call me an excuse maker, but this is the opposite. Which one is it? In the grand scheme of things... they are pretty light skinned and are not nigs or spics.

>Christian Arabs are the biggest sluts around in Europe. And honestly that applies to all non-white ethnic "Christian" females: they're only second in sluttiness, right next to secular foids. Also, Christian ethnic foids are two-faced as fuck. Filipino girls are the prime example of this: they all deserve an Oscar for their acting skills tbh.
>By the way, most Arabs (whether muslims or Christians) who live outside of their homeland are technical virgins at best: sure they might have an intact hymen but their asshole has more mileage than my Honda. :lul:

In the end I am OK with this. There is still the science behind vaginal virginity. It's not ideal or preferred but at some point the line is drawn... and this might be it. Cold take: almost all women of all races or creeds are whores. Telling me that certain women are whores is moot... I think basically all women are whores, even "Christian" ones. There are likely a single digit (or sub-single digit) percentage of these women who are actually virgins, just like with American christian girls.

>One thing I can say about Christian (really Christian, not the pretend ones) white Southern belles (I know you don't live in the South but...) is that they're polite and well-mannered at least. They've rejected me just like all foids have but their rejections have always been super polite. Ethnic foids, on the other hand, treat non-Chad men like gutter trash.
>You'll actually see a lot of subhuman-tier men married to good women who were virgins before marriage in the smaller cities in the Deep South. What's important in the traditional/conservative Christian scene (for men) is being NT. I've legitimately never seen a Christian autist married to a white woman in my life. Being NT matters most.

Well then I'm fucked. Deep south is baptists anyways, not a fan doctrinally speaking. My last oneitis (2 years ago) was from the middle of nowhere Ohio and you could tell almost immediately. They exist. She treated me very nicely like in your experience. She didn't like me, and I disagree that it was my NT skills. It's usually my looks. Also, I'm only 5'10... and women require 6' these days no exceptions. If it was my NT skills then oh well. There is literally nothing I can do to fix this. Autism is in the chromosomes, given from birth.

>I could help you out but:
<1) You don't seem like the kind of guy who'd follow instructions and just get it done. I bet you're the always-making-excuses guy.
If you read the looksmax post then you will realize that I am NOT an excuse guy... I have an idea for ascension and am trying my best. I am willing to do all realistic things within my power to try and ascend. You probably are referring to when I say I will not go to SEA. I have explained many times why this is not possible. I will lose my job.

<2) You're autismmaxxed
Yeah well nothing I can do about that. It's a genetic condition.

<3) I've read your posts on LooksMax and you're a white supremacist who thinks ethnics are subhuman. Also, I bet you voted for Trump. As an ethnic I hope your looksmaxing effort fails and you keep on rotting.
I am white nationalist, not white supremacist. I only really dislike niggers and other blacks. I have lived and worked in hoods of both Toledo and Cleveland and see what they do. There were armed robberies across the street and next door. People got jumped. People got hit by street racers. I have no problems really with asians and alot of other shitskins due to being civil and evolved... I do not see civility and evolution from niggers.

Yes, I did vote for DT and I saw him live at rallies twice. I am very proud of it! Any incel should support him based on just his history of treating women! Dude's a hero even if his daughter is cancerous.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your hatred for Christianity is very unhealthy. You should focus that somewhere else, like ascension or hating fags or people who actually deserve it. Atheists are usually more annoying then foids and niggers tbqf.

Good luck boyo. Not sure why you are such a strong believer in cuckstianity though.