Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Christcels, how do you deal with your community?

How often do you attend the Sunday service?

• always

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • usually

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • sometimes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • rarely

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • never

Votes: 4 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
TheNEET

TheNEET

mentally crippled by sleepoverless teen years
★★★★★
even if I accepted the philosophical/theological aspect of Christianity, the community aspect would be a big issue
religious foids are probably the only chance to find a virgin bride, but on average Christian foids aren't much better than atheist ones, at least in my country
I couldn't stand sitting beside a bunch of otherwise hedonistic chads and stacies trying to act spiritual - the hypocrisy is too strong
stancies will often find their own brand of fucked-up logic to justify being a slut while pretending not to be one like 'I only do anal, so I'm technically a virgin!', 'you can't condemn me, Jesus has forgiven a prostitute!' etc. etc. - what a chutzpah!

another thing is the execution of services
all churches (besides Catholics, but they're also becoming more and more protestantized) in my city follow the same schema: 20-30 minute sermon + ~30 minutes of worship (aka chad and his band play cheesy music and you're supposed to connect with God or whatever)
I can't help but feel mogged by the priest/pastor/chad the guitarist - they always become a kind of local celebrity and there are way too many sex scandals not to feel suspicious
also it's always a very feminized environment (so the religious leaders naturally become the alphas)

I simply can't imagine an incel in a modern cucked nu-Christian church
I guess traditional services (SSPX?) could work, but nu-Christianity has taken over my country and it's pretty much the only version of Christianity left

212404 675x450 Happy Youth Group

Not christian but from my experience the Jesuits are by far the most chill Christian group. I don't think they do the all-men thing anymore, (though the clergy should still be) but I'd still recommend finding a Jesuit-run church if you can.

Just LOL @ any incel wasting time at Church.

i used to go to church

they are still female, they still want a chad, + he has to have all the religious requirements

girls might be friendlier to you and talk to you but it comes from a sense of pity, not attraction. You know being a good religious person and taking pity on those less fortunate(uglier) than you.

i think you'll be sorely disappointed if you go there with any intention of finding a relationship, though apparently alot of churches have excess female singles so who knows, depends on your country, any church i went to was a dick fest with guys outnumbering foids

even if I accepted the philosophical/theological aspect of Christianity, the community aspect would be a big issue
religious foids are probably the only chance to find a virgin bride, but on average Christian foids aren't much better than atheist ones, at least in my country

The hardest part of being part of a church for me is the community aspect.

Obviously, being an incel with incel traits, including diagnosed Asperger's, socializing is a nearly impossible feat, even outside of the context of finding a wife. No where is this more deadly to my chances of marriage than at church. The church is the last place in the western world where you can legit just be part of the social circle, and the old ladies will want to find you a GF. Due to my autism, I have not been able to get into these social circles in previous chruches, but I've recently started going to a new church (location reasons), and I'm trying my damnedest to be NT and join the social circle. If it works, I may have a clear path to ascension (JFL). Not to mention, sometimes the beautiful traditional young girls (all two of them in the church JFL) are part of the circle, and that's how magic happens.

Socializing at church can be EXTREMELY difficult. You are dealing with other traditional people. Nobody is spouting memes. Nobody knows anything about any "pills", be it red, blue, or black. To alot of the people, the world is still like it was when they grew up (boomers), so you have to accept that mindset going into it. It takes an adjustment, and is incredibly difficult to deal with sometimes. These people come off as overly-friendly, almost to the point of feeling "fake", but remember that that is part of being a good Christian neighbor, and alot of non-autists/non-incels unlike us thrive off of doing things like that.

You are correct when you say Christian women aren't much better than non-Christian ones with regards to marriage. You see so many thots who flaunt their Christianity, but seem to always forget to take off their Cross necklace for the sex tape. They key word you need to use is "Traditional". Traditional christian women, who attend traditional worship (I know for a fact the katholisch and the Lutherans have these), are babes dude. They have a really overall high track record. Most like Trump, most value motherhood and being wives, most want to please men, most value their chastity, and most love God and his Word, which became flesh. They are awesome. To put into perspective, in college I was part of a small church, and there were multiple girls there who were virgins past the age of 21. It really is life fuel.

Unfortunately, looks still matter. This shouldn't surprise you. A 6/10 tradcon guy can marry any woman in the church, while a 4/10 autistic tradcon like me has slim pickings. This is nature, this is how women (and to a large extent men too) work. You do get a slight halo though. For example, if I was competing for a tradwoman with a 5/10 atheist, I'd probably win. The halo isn't huge, but it does exist. A 7/10 atheist vs me would either win or she would pick neither.

I couldn't stand sitting beside a bunch of otherwise hedonistic chads and stacies trying to act spiritual - the hypocrisy is too strong
stancies will often find their own brand of fucked-up logic to justify being a slut while pretending not to be one like 'I only do anal, so I'm technically a virgin!', 'you can't condemn me, Jesus has forgiven a prostitute!' etc. etc. - what a chutzpah!

This is a very Lutheran (fite me dirty papists) understanding of forgiveness, but bear with me here. You may think that the Chad next to you in the pew is an awful guy. Maybe he's done some bad/dumb things. Maybe he had pre-marital sex. Maybe he abused someone. Maybe he puts himself before others. It could be, and in all likeliness, is true. All of it. But as Christ says in his Sermon on the Mount, all who have sinned even once are doomed to eternal damnation. So lets say you sin ten-times less than Chad, it doesn't matter. For you have sinned once, and you are guilty in the Courts of the Lord. Fortunately, you AND Chad have the Blood of Christ to shield you from your sin, making you both sons of God, destined for eternal life in Heaven.

If this Chad refuses to repent however, he should be rebuked. This self-defensiveness about salvation that you describe is a HUGE problem outside of the Lutheran denomination. This is why Luther himself preached "Sola fide" meaning: "by faith alone". You cannot save yourself from sin, death, and the devil in ANY WAY by yourself, and you can NEVER justify your own sin. Most traditional Lutherans have a very good understanding of this doctrine. Many modern Christians do not realize this, and then attempt to justify their sins. When they have to stand before the throne of God, they will have to repent. I pray they will; That's all anyone can do.

Part of having Christian love for you neighbor is praying for the Chad and encouraging repentance and faith. Believe it or not, going to worship is what God loves the most, not "being a good guy" and "helping the poor" or whatever nonsense the Joel Olsteen crowd will tell you. When you go to a proper worship, you participate in forgiveness of sins through prayer and sacrament. That vindication saves this Chad no matter what he does. Love your Christian neighbor Chad, even if you think he is not a good person. He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

all churches (besides Catholics, but they're also becoming more and more protestantized) in my city follow the same schema: 20-30 minute sermon + ~30 minutes of worship (aka chad and his band play cheesy music and you're supposed to connect with God or whatever)
I can't help but feel mogged by the priest/pastor/chad the guitarist - they always become a kind of local celebrity and there are way too many sex scandals not to feel suspicious
also it's always a very feminized environment (so the religious leaders naturally become the alphas)

The christian method of worship has been fucking hijacked by shitty baptists and Gnostics in past 30 years, and you are seeing their works come to fruition. The shitty, cheesy music is awful, and has no basis in Scripture. Guitars have no place in a church, and that comes from a guy who's played for 12 years. When you say, you're supposed to connect with God or whatever, you nail the point entirely. You don't "connect" with God by sperging out to shitty Christian Pop, you do it through careful understanding of Scripture, worship attendance, Eucharist participation, and repentance/faith in Christ, the slain Son of God.

I simply can't imagine an incel in a modern cucked nu-Christian church
I guess traditional services (SSPX?) could work, but nu-Christianity has taken over my country and it's pretty much the only version of Christianity left
Correct and agreed. I go to a church with a traditional Lutheran liturgy (including chanting of psalms, Scripture readings, traditional organ hymns, recitation of credo, Eucharist, etc.) and I love everything about it. The Liturgy is based off of Scripture, as well as the hymns, unlike this new-age garbage which is based off of "feeling" and "being friends with Jesus". Not traditional Christians are garbage, Lord have mercy on me for saying that.

Ideally speaking, a traditional church is a decent place for an incel because traditional social values often come with it. The young women at church are all nicely dressed, and have very minimum, if any, exposure. Are they possibly thots at heart? Possibly... but they care enough to show up on Sunday morning in non-thot fashion, so that says alot about them. There are some (few tbh but w/e) very beautiful and wonderful Christian girls, they are just not in the shitty churches you describe.

I understand why many people like yourself have a very negative view of Christianity. Modernist movements in Christianity fucking suck, and that's what most people will go for because its simple, popular, and easy. I would venture to say that half of the world's atheist/agnostic Christianity haters would not hate us if this new modern shit never existed, and only the traditional worship styles were in place.

Apologies for the length and autism of this post.

I don't subscribe to organized religion, I'm not sure I have anything in common with modern Christians. Although if it helps you in some way, I don't see an issue with it intrinsically.

JFL @ all of this, it just proves my point.

How are you supposed to be able to connect with God over that noise? I wouldn't be able to concentrate on anything.

No god would had ended my suffering if he was real.