Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

An objection to suicide

I

idfklma

Banned
-
As i was on a night walk alone listening 2 music through my headphones i got 2 thinking - what if this is really it? What if it never "gets better" so to speak, what if i never ascend? Would I rather live the remaining 80 or however many years I have left alone? Or would I rather kill myself?

And I had to choose the former option. I dont want to die. Despite inceldom im relatively happy. Have I gone through suicidal periods that last a few days before? Yes. Does it get lonely? Sometimes. Do I cry about it? Sometimes, and I definitely will in the future. But I like crying. I prefer sadness to non existence. I enjoy melancholy. I like the comfort in being sad, and the joy of the release.

I do not wish to die. I still have my family. I have many things I enjoy doing. I dont want to never see the sun again. I dont never want to see the trees again. And knowing that one day I will have to look upon this world one last time makes me choke up.

View: https://youtu.be/wJXJQfR0oOw?si=M8WdtVFY2IdMMQQp

just remember life isn't always about pussay patrolling

No objection to suicide for your FACE.

:cryfeels: based
don't kys bros

Just get reincarnated as Chad

Only optimists commit suicide, optimists who no longer succeed at being optimists. The others, having no reason to live, why would they have any to die?
Cioran quote.
Can’t say i agree or disagree as i am not an optimist and not suicidal but his books are a good cope for me, might help you too

Cioran quote.
Can’t say i agree or disagree as i am not an optimist and not suicidal but his books are a good cope for me, might help you too
2nd part is a bit silly and philosophically inflated imo i kinda get it though saying like u have no reason to live now, y would u have a reason to expect things would change in the afterlife? Or how would ur position change with nonbeing? Idk still inflated imo.

I do not wish to die. I still have my family. I have many things I enjoy doing. I dont want to never see the sun again. I dont never want to see the trees again. And knowing that one day I will have to look upon this world one last time makes me choke up.

You're in this world just once. Make the most of it. Don't let Inceldom rob you of the joy you can experience in life.

:feelscomfy:

just remember life isn't always about pussay patrolling

Life is about enjoying it and having options, something that none os uf here can relate to.