Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Ain't no room for average anymore

He's not average. He's a Chadlite
He's above average, I said that. He's not a Chadlite. High-tier normie. There are women simping for a high-tier normie and people think le hypergamy is bad enough that Gigachads have to settle for landwhales.

Cope. At 6'0 you're average/ you don't stand out at all. It's a fine height but it won't add to your SMV.
Height absolutely adds to SMV. To say otherwise just shows how uneducated about the black pill/female nature you are. If all you delusional tall fakecels were my height you would've roped or went ER by now. You will never understand what it's like to be a manlet. You have life 10x better than shortcels, but you refuse to admit it because you don't want to feel like less of an incel.

Height absolutely adds to SMV. To say otherwise just shows how uneducated about the black pill/female nature you are. If all you delusional tall fakecels were my height you would've roped or went ER by now. You will never understand what it's like to be a manlet. You have life 10x better than shortcels, but you refuse to admit it because you don't want to feel like less of an incel.
Where the fuck did I say anything about height not mattering? Can you read? I said that 6'0 is a mediocre as fuck height. You're technically above average but it's not noticeable. You start getting noticed for your height and can slay off it alone at 6'3+. Before that you're just above average.
And yeah lol IRL height + muscle mass is more important than face when it comes to getting pussy.

Where the fuck did I say anything about height not mattering? Can you read? I said that 6'0 is a mediocre as fuck height. You're technically above average but it's not noticeable.
I disagree. Being 6'0" isn't much different than 6'3". You're still taller than 80% of men, that's a huge SMV boost. You're basically a low tier Chad if you're 6'0" and your face isn't deformed looking. All you need is a personality and a nice haircut at that point, and maybe a couple of showers.
You start getting noticed for your height and can slay off it alone at 6'3+. Before that you're just above average.
Too much tall fakecel cope. At 6'0" you'd still mog 80% of men. You could easily slay fat foids and below average foids. Better than nothing.

I disagree. Being 6'0" isn't much different than 6'3". You're still taller than 80% of men, that's a huge SMV boost. You're basically a low tier Chad if you're 6'0" and your face isn't deformed looking. All you need is a personality and a nice haircut at that point, and maybe a couple of showers.
No, lol. At 6'0 you're 3 inches taller than the "average" guy (this includes total subhumans). At 6'3 you're 6 inches taller than an average guy. That's a huge difference. 6'3 is the beginning of tall. 6'0 is just above average.
Too much tall fakecel cope. At 6'0" you'd still mog 80% of men. You could easily slay fat foids and below average foids. Better than nothing.
You don't. Go to a college party. Every second guy you'll see will be 6'2+. At 6'0 you only really mog most women, oldcels, ethnics and genetic defects. The average of your competition is always going to be higher and that's the only average that matters.

Last edited: