Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious ahahhahahaha , ok ok ok , look at this , The Respond from my Onitis ( Katana Takagi ), ONITIS WATCHES MY VIDS , you will see why.

Izayacel

Izayacel

LUNATIC RichtER "
★★★★★
well guess i make it simple then : i uploaded a combo video where i used her Facebooks pseodonym what is Katana Takagi in my Title

you would be curious too if you saw your name in a youtube video woudlnt you?

she watched the video , and did an akuma neglace picture ( shown in previous posts already ) i was like huh? why dafuq you do an akuma reference , well guess why , i upload combo videos with her name ( Katana Takagi ) as my punching bag and akuma is an iconic fighting game character

Video Number 1:
Video Numbert 2 :
Video Number 3 : my combo video named after her: ( low inhib )

i fight in all those videos vs the same character , why? bc this character looks similar to my Onitis ( red hair , wears a katana )

her FB is Katana Takagi , the pic shown below was from her deviant art, A random person is indimitate with her,( propably a response to my videos , why in the hell did she do a silloutette there?) bc Im UNKNOWN , she sees my videos but not my face

, and yes i knew her from the past , but i coudlnt fuck her , this is the only foid that messes with me , Onitis is a fucking curse

hope stuff is clearer now , and yes im propaply aspie

the pictures below , Akuma Reference , Fucking a Random / Unknown Person ( hahaha guess who ) but will never happen irl anyways , and a Mugen example of using her as a punching bag

100876 100859100863

Last edited:
This gives me Zesto vibes

are you autistic my guy?

would like to say i understand this but i dont

would like to say i understand this but i dont

A coping method as coping individuals find enjoyment in specific copes. Not my type, but to each their own. Hopefully, it may be cleared up.

Brutal obsession
Obsesses me

I have no idea what's going on

ching chong chang do you wanna bang

you are making yourself doxable
does she know you personally? you can pm me if u dont want to answer here

good combo btw i used to be very good at those kinds of games (especially arcade games x-men vs streetfighter)
try to make a sure kill combo

i think there was a point to this thread, but i cant seem to figure out what it was

Seriously though, are you ok dude?
You sound like you're having a mental breakdown.

Did we just catch you using a government name on incels.is

A coping method as coping individuals find enjoyment in specific copes. Not my type, but to each their own. Hopefully, it may be cleared up.

i cleared thing up if you dont unterstand now i dont know when..
you are making yourself doxable
does she know you personally? you can pm me if u dont want to answer here

y ofc she knows or knew me , but im more hidden then ever now , i dont fucking care, i want to fuck her thats it-
the best thing is that foid can be consideret ugly or on a fugly trashhold ( 5 at best ) but this cu nt is still messing with me big time...+

shes like 1,5 hours with a bus away, i missed my chance in the past now its way to late , who knows what desperate chads she already got , in those 5 years i cant even imagine
Seriously though, are you ok dude?
You sound like you're having a mental breakdown.

nah , i just saw that pic and was like wtf?? INTIMITATE with a silllouette , cant be coincidence , its the same shit with the akuma neglace , lets see what will come up next , dating and all this shit is cucked and cope , might aswell just upload more with her na,me and see well i guess FB isnt her only social media not that i care , but seeing her nudes or even using them for ewhoring could be an good rush tbh

Last edited:
pretty much any kind of infatuation with a specific female is pure insanity when you think about it, i wish you luck boyo

pretty much any kind of infatuation with a specific female is pure insanity when you think about it, i wish you luck boyo

its not all the time tho but when tis time then yea it is time ... , ofc its retarded , just plain dumb , shes awalt by default ( wasnt able to fuck her proves that just fine ) ,its just good cope punching the shit out of her in the game , and yea i was low inhib where i uploaded a video with the Name Katana Takagi in it , i mean why should i care?,

i want to fuck her thats it , shit if shes just a 5 maybe 6 now who knows , i just need to get this over with

Either she saw your bideo or it's some kind of Carl Jung style synchronicity tbh

Hope you get well soon, op

your losing it bro

I understand but I also dont

Either she saw your bideo or it's some kind of Carl Jung style synchronicity tbh

this is not random , i might aswell do the ryona shit even if my channel is about combos / rpgs / muscle memory games , yea lets go insane

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back