Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment ADHD does not exist; a hoax sponsored by Big Jew Pharma. If you don't succeed in trade school, you're low IQ and you should suicide-by-cop.

Asgard

Asgard

bgie-gov.net
★★★★★
I'll kill myself.

I have a fake bomb vest ready just to get shoot by the cops 100 times so I don't have to rope. JFL when they discover it was fake and they just killed an incel seeking suicide.

Most mental disorders are inventions.

Most mental disorders are inventions.
I'll kill myself. Everything's too hard. Trade school is for average IQ people. I never succeeded. I'll make a suicide-by-cop but without hurting anyone: cops will kill me instead.

I'll kill myself. Everything's too hard. Trade school is for average IQ people. I never succeeded. I'll make a suicide-by-cop but without hurting anyone: cops will kill me instead.
Even if it takes longer, you should remove it without problems. Enroll in less subjects.

Suicide-by-cop sounds awful. Such a stressful situation to be in.

Even if it takes longer, you should remove it without problems. Enroll in less subjects.
Fuck this. Have you ever met a neurodivergent plumber who stutters? Haven't you, eh? Yeah, because most neurodivergent people are either above-average IQ or they kill themselves (or join terroristic organizations instead).

Fuck this. Have you ever met a neurodivergent plumber who stutters? Haven't you, eh? Yeah, because most neurodivergent people are either above-average IQ or they kill themselves (or join terroristic organizations instead).
The job of a plumber could be done even by a person with down syndrome.

You're not stupid, you just don't retain information like others and that's it. Enroll in less subjects and you'll get your diplome with time.

I have a fake bomb vest ready just to get shoot by the cops 100 times so I don't have to rope. JFL when they discover it was fake and they just killed an incel seeking suicide.
Make sure to get family members to sue the police department to dust. Only works if you're White and upper-middle class, though.

There are no jobs in Southern Europe nor in Morocco. All plumbers are neurotypical.
That is the problem of capitalism. However, the higher the degree, the greater the labor insertion. Unless it's a useless degree like Gender Studies or a BA in Art Galleries. :feelskek:

I do not agree with you saying that all plumbers are neurotypical. Nigga, those jobs are filled with all kinf of retards, some learnt the job from their parents and others had to learn it by their own. And almost all of them are functional apes.

Make sure to get family members to sue the police department to dust. Only works if you're White and upper-middle class, though.
I'll leave a note (or several self-written texts all over different platforms) so they know it's suicide-by-cop. I hope some of these cops get PTSD and off themselves (or others).

I'll leave a note (or several self-written texts all over different platforms) so they know it's suicide-by-cop. I hope some of these cops get PTSD and off themselves (or others).
ConfusedSoulfulAracari-size_restricted.gif

A lot of cops have the psych profile of an authoritarian psychopath with a hero complex. Good luck with that shit, buddy boyo. They'll dump mags into you and then fist bump each other for a job well done. Then they'll find your suicide note in your pocket and laugh on their way to Denny's.

Then they'll find your suicide note in your pocket and laugh on their way to Denny's.
Then I'll fake my death and...
83O4.gif
straight into wherever they are in.

I'm 105 IQ according to that online mensa test but I failed all of my exams in school and can't even get an entry level job.

I'm 105 IQ according to that online mensa test but I failed all of my exams in school and can't even get an entry level job.
Your comment hit me like a..
8vlw.gif