Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Adderall tainted with fentanyl killing Rich college kids

B

Bedford Stye

Overlord
★★★
Geez. Imagine being a good looking, Rich suburbanite ---and buying a pill from a friend to focus on final exams.

So, you pop one, and are dead within the hour.

Incredible waste.

a pic of fentanyl, obviously, it could look like any other otc prescription med
Download

Don't use drugs.

What idiots that doesn’t look like adderal at all

I’m just gonna assume all the deaths due to fentanyl is all part of some anti drug OP. Lace everything under the sun with fentanyl and send it out and scare the population out of trying non otc medications. Savage strategy but it could pay off in the end.

A lot of homeless people use drugs obviously. Could also be a OP to clean up the streets as it were. Just kill ‘em all.

I’m just gonna assume all the deaths due to fentanyl is all part of some anti drug OP. Lace everything under the sun with fentanyl and send it out and scare the population out of trying non otc medications. Savage strategy but it could pay off in the end.

A lot of homeless people use drugs obviously. Could also be a OP to clean up the streets as it were. Just kill ‘em all.
My dad once told me a story about these drug dealers in his neighborhood who put power glass in a homeless man's cocaine to get rid of him because when was causing too many problems

serves them right :feelsLSD:normies and chads don't know how priviliged they are :feelsLSD:

My dad once told me a story about these drug dealers in his neighborhood who put power glass in a homeless man's cocaine to get rid of him because when was causing too many problems
That's fucking brutal. But the homeless truly died years ago at any rate.

Life fuel but they're really putting fentanyl in everything these days geez. I thought it was just a heroin thing, then found out it's in meth and coke and now addy? Those chinks are taking their revenge for the opium wars a little far

Truecels like me are retarded and diagnosed with ADHD so we get pharma-grade stimulants. We're not normalfags who pick shit up from some dealer.

Lol I dont feel all that bad about it TBH

Druggies deserve the rope :feelsjuice:

Lifefuel for me

Can they get more

Methylphenidate is much better.

I would love to watch these faggots be unable to get any adderall or other cognitive boosters and seethe as they bomb their exams. That shit is fucking life fuel for me.

iu