Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious A call to all incels and rejected ones.

t3kramb0

t3kramb0

Banned
-

Many of you will disagree with me with what I am about to say, but please have respect when replying to this thread. I merely want to offer a peaceful protest way to get the message out. This is a call for action on the problem for those with incel status.

Everyone is afraid of cold approaching women in public including me. I haven't seen it occurring in front of me for a long time. What if everyone starts approaching right now, if you are single you will get the message out there. Millions of incels cold approaching will result in women dressing modestly and not going outside like sluts :)

You will get rejected, you will try not to feel bad. Don't let if effect your ego. This will normalize cold approaching in the long run. What's wrong with meeting new people!

Everyone start cold approaching so we can change the world. I've never had a relationship and would like to have someone that loves me. Let's all approach and make the women dress modestly! Peaceful protests are also an option, this way the world gets the idea that many single men are out there looking for real love. Don't let the chads beat you into submission. Monogamy must be returned to society when religion has left.

Jfl if you think we can do something. Even if all registered users did something like this it would be barely noticeable in the world

sorry I'm busy with LDARmaxxing

What if everyone starts approaching right now, if you are single you will get the message out there. Millions of incels cold approaching will result in women dressing modestly and not going outside like sluts :)
tenor.gif

Millions of incels cold approaching will result in women dressing modestly and not going outside like sluts :)

It will result in even more rape and harassment hysteria. In a way ... the most recent wave of rape and harassment hysteria came a few years after PUA and TRP were so popular. The heyday of PUA/TRP - when ugly low-status males started cold approaching and being CONFIDENT - was followed by the most recent wave of rape and harassment hysteria, JFL.

What you're asking for wil literally add fuel to the already flaming dumpster fire called #metoo and feminism

I disagree. Cameras are everywhere and its not illegal to talk to stranger women.
You can even hook up a small camera and microphone to defend youself from false allegations in the interaction.

There are more foids my region then people on this forum. You aren't doing anything of that sort, Ghandi.

Blue pilled low IQ trash post

5 approaches per hour x 5 hours = 25 approaches a day

25 x 7 = 175 women a week approached
Why do you care what people think about you? You should go outside and out of this forum and cold approach :)

I will start today!

Last edited:
a better solution could be let the muslims apply sharia in the western country.
thot problem solved in one simple step.

just be beat to death by white knights theory

Jfl if you think we can do something. Even if all registered users did something like this it would be barely noticeable in the world