Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over 6'0 Chadlite is 30 year old KHHV

Probably low T. If I was him I would have fucked a long time ago. Geomaxing, surgerymaxing, drug maxing whatever. If you're average looking and tall you just need to be resourcefull

Send him as a VDV to ukraine to die, If he is chaddy enough to score but never able to this pisses me off bc im 2 cm shorter plus hella ugly af, He should atleast score or i will get fcking pissed for mogging me but wasting potential

Probably low T. If I was him I would have fucked a long time ago. Geomaxing, surgerymaxing, drug maxing whatever. If you're average looking and tall you just need to be resourcefull
Nigga, just be white, normieface and being taller than average foid worldwide. Easy ascend. Fuck, even Moroccan turbomanlets can marry and even commit adultery with a normie face!!!

6ft isn't tall anymore, it's considered below average in any dating scene.

Definitely. That guy probably has a wistful form of thinking. And he seems to be a volcel too if you read the post. He self sabotaged a few times