Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious 50 year old gigachang destroys shower theory.

Life fuel for @sadricecel @Notorious

Showercels are in critical condition!
:feelsautistic::feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope::feelsokman:

:feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton: are stationed at bridges and cliffs as a record amount of males are expected to try and visit Gandy.

god tier genetics if it's real

it's due to low stress nothing else

G E N E T I C S

East asians are the superior race

I'd like to see what david gandy looks like at 50. JFL he already looks like a leathercel at 30

Most Asians don't look like this LOL

Most look like this

images

Chad will never know our tears.

JFL at this. Im young because I don't bathe at night and I eat chicken.

No, he looks young for the following reasons:

1) Genetics (good keratin expression)
2) Surgery - stop kidding yourself, hes lying about not having work done. If he bleaches his teeth, he has other work done as well.
3) Testosterone - its not easy to be that lean and muscular, at that age, without a little chemical "help". Its incredibly common these days, every time you see a 50 or 60 year old business man with a 6 pack - get fucking real, hes on test.

JFL @ the roasties in the comments who are probably past the age of 35 calling this guy a narcissist who would love himself more than them. Meanwhile the 20y/o roasties worship him.

Haily, West Midlands, United Kingdom, 8 months ago

Yeah but he's still a topless male narcissistic self-absorbed -attention seeking n0b head that will only ever love his own ripped little torso more than he could ever love anyone else. Steer clear of these types ladies, they won't give you what you need once the novelty factor wears off.

Tazzyf, Truro, United Kingdom, 8 months ago

I can't believe how shallow people are! Look past the body and see what you would get, a man who loves himself (I could be completely wrong mind!) and who would spend more time in the gym and taking pictures than holding you're hand and going for walks. My PERSONAL view is I prefer something to snuggle into at night and daytime ¿¿ than having someone with muscles like this and yes I have had a couple of relationships with body builders, bouncers etc meh seriously not worth it. Yes he does look young and good on him but I thought mid 40s anyway oh and if you do a decent normal job you'd look more natural and have more natural muscles than the pumped up ones he has, but like I say each to their own and good on him for doing what he wants to do.

Roasties mad their use by date has expired and Chang won't look twice at them anymore when there's 20 y/o pussy to be had.

Can't wait for the normies to start coming to school smelling like shit because they actually fell for this crap. GENETICS

I don't think anybody actually subscribed to the shower theory anyway.

This guy shits on the agepill

Showercels on suicide watch

2) Surgery - stop kidding yourself, hes lying about not having work done. If he bleaches his teeth, he has other work done as well.
3) Testosterone - its not easy to be that lean and muscular, at that age, without a little chemical "help". Its incredibly common these days, every time you see a 50 or 60 year old business man with a 6 pack - get fucking real, hes on test.

Life is so unfair man, why couldnt i have been born with god tier genetics instead of dogshit genes.

Indeed. LOL if you believe he doesn't live at the cosmetic surgeon's.

Holy shit he is 50? Not even half his age yet my ageing is already far worse.

Last edited: