Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

4chan /soc/ is basically an online version of prison. femme traps and guys chasing them

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
http://boards.4chan.org/soc/

quick skim of the first few pages and it's mostly traps/femme boys and a "straight" guys chasing them
with the femme guys obsessing over bearded masculine guys

4chan is trash

/soc/ is cancer

Is there any board on 4chan that isn't cancer at this point?

The only two boards I used regularly were /b/ (2006-2009) and /r9k/ (2012-2014) and both boards have declined dramatically in quality since then.

If prison is as retarded and toxic as 4chan I don't want to be a criminal. I actually think higher of prison.

Its only prison gay if you bottom

4chan is unusable

JFL. I met a femoid on discord thread. She said I'm one of 200 friend requests.

It's over. Man the vests.

Is there any board on 4chan that isn't cancer at this point?

The only two boards I used regularly were /b/ (2006-2009) and /r9k/ (2012-2014) and both boards have declined dramatically in quality since then.
Honestly some of the smaller boards are still ok. I also use /vg/ to find people to play vidya with since I cant make friends any other way and usually have nobody to play with.

The funny thing is that shes probably not even exaggerating. 200 orbiters is nothing for women these days.

LMAO.
Yeah sounds about right. Even talking to her is like a major privilege.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back