Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "2017-2019cels Were Based, Bro! Everything Went to Shit After 2020, Bro!" Meanwhile: Gaycels.is

lonelysince2006

lonelysince2006

Cumming in Amelie Cheung is my life goal

Me whenever someone says 2017-2019cels were the most "based" and the forum was better back then:

@Chudpreet @Vlarke @MoggedByALoli @La Grande Infamie @Da_Yunez @ItsovERfucks @Gokubro @FuckYou @Cayden Zhang @Lonelyus @DarkStar @NiggerSlayer @Blackpill Monk @92 drowsiness?

Your research is much appreciated.

Me whenever someone says 2017-2019cels were the most "based" and the forum was better back then:

View attachment 1207437

@Chudpreet @Vlarke @MoggedByALoli @La Grande Infamie @Da_Yunez @ItsovERfucks @Gokubro @FuckYou @Cayden Zhang @Lonelyus @DarkStar @NiggerSlayer @Blackpill Monk @92 drowsiness?
Fags.is

It's always been bad.

PUAhate was better lil bro

True. This idea that "grass was greener" is just selection bias

2010scels are homosexual faggots meanwhole 2020s are based blackpill incelKINGS

crazy that they actually let guests come and make posts in that day. lmfao.

@mystwhat? I read what you said, boyo. :feelsUgh:

good lord :dafuckfeels: ……..
Niggerboggle.jpg

Also, how long did it take to find all these?

What even is the appeal of homosexuality? I’ll never understand it. Sexually, women can do everything faggots can do, but way better.

because the blackpill was new at the time and people were still in their cringe redpill phase where they did gay worshipping of males especially chad

Fag thread have always existed, but 2019-2020 was when the forum was at its peak and when you can actually call this place an incel forum.

As a oldcel, these views don't represent me. I don't know where the incel community is going, but turning gay isn't one of them.

There were very few fag threads in 2019. Better than it is now.
Cope. The evidence is literally right infront of your face.

Gay threads in all of 2019: 6

Gay threads in all of 2024: 4

Still less gay than 2019, even WITH the new influx of infiltrators we got this summer (surprisingly no gay threads from them, though). You also have to consider member count, e.g. if 10% of the forum is gay at any time, we would have 2500 gays with a member population of 25,000 (current approximation), but with a pop. of 5,000, it would be 500.

Last edited:
Cope. The evidence is literally right infront of your face.

Gay threads in all of 2019: 6

Gay threads in all of 2024: 4

Still less gay than 2024, even WITH the new influx of infiltrators we got this summer (surprisingly no gay threads from them, though).
We definitely had way more than 4 threads this year.

GUYS I'M A VETERAN USER YOU HAVE TO LISTEN TO ME
The veteran user in question:

Bragging that the forum is less faggy now while most of you tards also whine about us being too zealous in moderating (stamping out the fags). Classic case of eating your cake and having it too.

New rule: insulting admins or mods will get you banned for whatever length of time we feel like giving you on a particular day in relation to the unwarranted nastiness of your insult. So if you don’t want to end up benched for an indeterminate length of time and or possibly permanently you will maintain a civil tongue on our block.
:feelsbaton: