Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I wish I was gay.

narcissist

narcissist

Wizard
★★
If you think about it gay people would fuck almost any male body type, some are sexually attracted to big, fat hairy men (bears) that no women would truly be attracted to physically. Even the ones who want to dominate little boyish men (twinks.) If you're 5'2 you've made it as a gay man as there is a gay bear out there wanting to dominate you.

The funny thing is that women would deny your theory and say gay men are better looking than straight men and are more shallow than them. They only see the top few percent of good looking gays though and ignore the majority of the ugly fuckers, much like they do to the straight men.

The funny thing is that women would deny your theory and say gay men are better looking than straight men and are more shallow than them. They only see the top few percent of good looking gays though and ignore the majority of the ugly fuckers, much like they do to the straight men.
It's my "just be gay theory" all gays are just as desperate as straight men and prefer body over face for domination reasons.

no thanks i don't want aids

im bi it doesnt really make a difference

I have noticed this too

I think in the gay community everyone can get some, men have low standards after all (contrary to what women say)

legit theory. this is why gays cant be incel.