Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Being gay would be awesome

• Thread starter Deleted member 1252
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1252

Parody Account
-
imagine a life where you’d never, ever have to deal with women, or earn their validation.

but you'd hafta fuck guys

A Good Friend said:

But you’d WANT to fuck guys. You’d LIKE fucking guys if you were gay.

MayorOfKekville said:
A Good Friend said:
But you’d WANT to fuck guys. You’d LIKE fucking guys if you were gay.

but you'd still be an incel/virgin

fucking guys is playing the game on debug mode, there's two male sex drives involved, no challenge, doesn't count

I know that feel OP.

My dick is like compass, it only points towards women, but not men, and heck my dick is even as straight as I am. If my dick was bent, then I'd detour somewhere, and could easily become gay (gotta get erection or your dick pointing at other men).

A Good Friend said:
but you'd still be an incel/virgin

fucking guys is playing the game on debug mode, there's two male sex drives involved, no challenge, doesn't count

No way. Gay guys are very open to fucking each other. Ugly gays get tons of sex. Crazy sex parties all the time in the gay scene. Plus height is no longer a factor.

Being a disgusting degenerate mess of a person with no moral compass that contributes to the downfall of our society and sexual morality totally sounds great.

Fuck that shit (literally if you're a fag )

WarmIncelation said:
Being a disgusting degenerate mess of a person with no moral compass that contributes to the downfall of our society and sexual morality totally sounds great.

Fuck that shit (literally if you're a fag )

Only women are disgusting degenerates for having sex. Men are biologically programmed to fuck.

Being gay would be awesome.

MayorOfKekville said:
Only women are disgusting degenerates for having sex. Men are biologically programmed to fuck.

Not other men. Being a fag is a deviation and that deviation being normalised has led to an acceptance of degeneracy in the west that is destroying everything.

Fags are just as bad as women when it comes to lookism. The ones willing to fuck anything and everything are the kinds of guys who are already HIV+ and want to spread to it other people.

Manlet Menace said:
Fags are just as bad as women when it comes to lookism The ones willing to fuck anything and everything are the kinds of guys who are already HIV+ and want to spread to it other people.

And you know this because you're gay?

CopingGymcel said:
And you know this because you're gay?

My experiences are purely anecdotal, but whenever I walk around gay districts in New York City (I'm not a fag by the way) the only people were actively attempt to pursue me are old(er) men. It honestly creeps me out.

I've never had another man around my age show any form of attraction to me. It's not the 1970s or 80s where faggots need to be more discreet about fucking, they can afford to be as picky as whores are these days.

Manlet Menace said:
It's not the 1970s or 80s where faggots need to be more discreet about fucking, they can afford to be as picky as whores are these days.

"traps aren't gay"  is creating male Stacy's.

Yeah, I envy gay men to be honest, being attracted to women as a sub-8 is a curse.

Inceltears likes to joke about us being gay, but I honestly wish I was. I could just meet some nice gay dude and not be an incel. 
Seriously, a lot of people here have reported getting attention from men on dating sites or otherwise. It would be so much easier.

Yeah, sometimes I honestly wish I were gay. 

Females and feminism are just repulsive these days. It's also disgusting how liking men is now actually more controversial than loving and sexually desiring men. At least in professional circles, it is widely accepted and acceptable to love and sexually desire other men. It is, however, controversial to simply like men and to defend them as a sex against women and feminists. Politicians are celebrated when they love a man, but attacked when they like men and don't jump on the misandric bandwagon. 

(It will be interesting to see how this will play out in the gay community. I suppose that the fractures between those gays who want to be honorary women and those who not only love but also like men will further increase.)

My sister called me "low-key gay" yesterday, probably because she's never seen me with a girl. I told her to bring one of her hot friends over and I'll eat their pussy right in front of her.

tbh people underestimate how easy gay people have it even if ur ugly. theres a reason why when i signed up for tinder gold ( just to see what its like) that more males liked me than females.

ITS FUCKING OVER.

A STRAIGHT UGLY MALE ( ME) ATTRACTS MORE MEN THAN FUCKING WOMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!