Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill This is Knajjd when he sees someone bragging - over for braggercels

allbluee

allbluee

Slowly fading away
-
oRfp082.png

Even my bae knajjd can turn from an angel to an angry cop. How? Just brag bro.

True alpha angry BBC COP.

Last edited:
Tbh tbh, can't avoid the purp.

Knajjd when he whacks fools with the banhammer:

I got a warning from blickpall for unintentionally bragging, so you should do another version of this, but instead of knajjd's above average face, use a black pill instead.

Yes, that's him, I can confirm.
He didn't change his avi back to normal btw, even though most of the people voted for it. The Poll was a scam!!!

PUT YOUR HANDS BEHIND YOUR HEAD AND CRAWL TOWARDS ME

knajjd issuing a warning

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Last edited:
Knajjd banned me for calling him cute.

Cuteboi playing hard to get.

He shoots first, asks questions later.

Knajjid will destroy hypergsmy and restore the caliphate

What if the most repugnant-looking 0/10 incel ever, confirmed by videos and pics with timestamp, LARPed about having a 10/10 famous Stacy beg for his cock, would he still be warned/banned for bragging?

Everyone would know he's full of shit :waitwhat:

Bad cucks bad cucks what you gonna do when Knajjd comes for you?

Knajjd mogs @FiveFourManlet

They just want cutecel to punish them ;)

What if the most repugnant-looking 0/10 incel ever, confirmed by videos and pics with timestamp, LARPed about having a 10/10 famous Stacy beg for his cock, would he still be warned/banned for bragging?

Everyone would know he's full of shit :waitwhat:
unless it was a blatant joke, it'd still break the rules. a genuine attempt to LARP about it would be mindless trolling at best, though.

Yes, that's him, I can confirm.
He didn't change his avi back to normal btw, even though most of the people voted for it. The Poll was a scam!!!
well, i made the poll just cuz i was curious
tongue.gif

User has been banned for this post.

Loooooool at this pic:lul::lul::lul:

11/10 thread

9001 IQ

Knajjd banned me for calling him cute.

Cuteboi playing hard to get.
but is it really gay to call someone cute? gays just have a monopoly on language smh

The incels.is mods are not incels. :feelsgah::feelsgah:

I was sitting in a Turkish embassy parking lot trying to hit a line of cocaine before I got on my flight back to the states. I looked up from my hit to see Knajjd going into a back entrance. He was pulling another man with him. The man had a thick beard and was clearly Arabic. The man kind of resisted and Knajjd looked at him and screamed "You post on my fucking site again Khashoggi, I'm gonna break your fucking legs" He took him inside the room and locked the fucking door. The shit I heard coming from this room, you people do not under fucking stand. Blood splattering, bones breaking and the screams, the fucking screams. After awhile it all just stopped and Knajjd walked out and looked straight at me. Our eyes locked for like ten seconds. He finally spoke to me and no joke, no lie he says "Make sure to use the report button" and then he walked away.

I was sitting in a Turkish embassy parking lot trying to hit a line of cocaine before I got on my flight back to the states. I looked up from my hit to see Knajjd going into a back entrance. He was pulling another man with him. The man had a thick beard and was clearly Arabic. The man kind of resisted and Knajjd looked at him and screamed "You post on my fucking site again Khashoggi, I'm gonna break your fucking legs" He took him inside the room and locked the fucking door. The shit I heard coming from this room, you people do not under fucking stand. Blood splattering, bones breaking and the screams, the fucking screams. After awhile it all just stopped and Knajjd walked out and looked straight at me. Our eyes locked for like ten seconds. He finally spoke to me and no joke, no lie he says "Make sure to use the report button" and then he walked away.
10/10. Better love story than Twilight.

:feelskek:

10/10. an excellent read about a real life event.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I laughed way too hard at this. I hope someday I get my own fanfiction too :feelsmage:
You'd have to show your face and be as attractive as knajjd to get his level of adoration and halo, ngl.

Sad how looks and halo matter so much even in a place like here. That's why I hope my pic doesn't get leaked, imagine me like my Asuka avatar tbh.
The end was priceless tbh :feelskek:

incel lives matter

Better not allude to anything disallowed or knajjdo gonna warn you fool.

@SergeantIncel

:feelstrash:

becareful gentlemen

@knajjd

i remember yesterday we were talking and you said i was bullying you for saying youre shortcel xD

:lul::lul::lul: