Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Have you ever wished you were gay?

Hardworkingcel

Hardworkingcel

Recruit
★★★
Being born a straight man with shitty genetics is one of the biggest curses I can imagine. When you leave your home to go to work/college/school you are constantly teased by beautiful women of all shapes and sizes with their revealing clothes. Sometimes I would like to be repulsed by the female aesthetics, just as gay men do. Finding breasts and vaginas ugly would solve many of my problems. I think all the discrimination that gays suffer from society does not compare to the fact that we will never be loved by the gender we are attracted to. Gay men can easily find other men to like them.

Of course

I want to live life on easy mode

no, i'd rather not get aids

I wish. But I find men repulsive.

No, never. JFL @ trannymaxing tbh

Yeah, to bond with someone you can relate to closer than any foid is a gift I'm deprived of.

Everyone saying yes should be ban.

Why has their been a surge in gay post? Mods start cracking down on these faggots.

My gay friends have tell to me that catching girls is often really difficult.

I really like my gay friends coz they treat me with much respect, and i really love to see gay men couples happy coz they deserve it.

Why has their been a surge in gay post? Mods start cracking down on these faggots.
lmao
How can I be a faggot if I wish I were gay? I'm not sure you thought this through.

Yes every day

Agreed. Fuck these faggot degenerates.

lmao
How can I be a faggot if I wish I were gay? I'm not sure you thought this through.
A straight man doesn't wish to be gay. You are a faggot plain in simple just like every other fag saying yes, you are taking your name to seriously bud.

No. Gays are perverts and can get dick in any way possible.