Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

2014-2015 Justin Bieber is the biggest God-Chad human who ever walked on earth .

Pouuop

Pouuop

Recruit
★★★★★
I dont think its even humanly possible for the male brain to receive so much validation from prime Jb's , the amounts of endorphines Biebers brain was releasing during these 2 years effectively turned him into a mythical creature , a demi-god or a God-Chad .

Just IMAGINE having an army of prime JB's ready to worship your cock .

justin-bieber-mobbed-london-4.jpg

Justin+Bieber+gets+mobbed+fans+leaves+Late+snBdW-F6iKDx.jpg

Imagine being such a God-Chad that merely walking past by women is enough to send them into pure euphoria and hapiness

18j29r2v86c91jpg.jpg

The amount of validation Bieber recieves in a minute is more than all of the validation every single member of this forum will receive in their lifetime multiplied by a trillion

rs-justin-bieber-0a7a2efa-46d4-4c6c-9d2a-46f6e8c2e69c.jpg

Just fucking lol @ the copecels who hate bieber , I used to be on of them , until I realised the hate was just a coping mechanism to cope with the fact that we live in the same time as a God-Chad

Still mogged by Chico.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2LKqf5_sVE

He released so much serotonin and stored it that he can let himsolf go entirely now. He is completely independent of external validation now.
He is an example of ideal descension tbh. From 7/10 to 4/10 in just a few years.

He lives the Chad lifestyle but I don't think he's Chad and even I am taller than him.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back