Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women are the biggest hypocrites on earth when talking about relationship issues/cheating

wgm24

wgm24

This Thing of Ours
Go to any college campus on earth where the men and women are in their prime, I guarantee the woman are engaging in the most obscene sexual conquests that would honestly shock you. The men on the other hand, even the chads are not having the same level of debauchery. Chads girlfriend is 10x more likely to cheat on him then he is on her.

Now you take this to adult relationships/marriage. Women are still much more likely to cheat. Not counting the men who end up in dead bedrooms or the women who let themselves go immediately and turn into hambeasts. The chances of a woman staying faithful to you forever decrease day by day as smv increases. Women are unstable. And what's the thing they love to do when their feeling emotionally unstable? Run to Chad. Any Chad.

Women only complain about these issues as projection. They know they are constantly in lust for other men so they accuse their partner of it. They can't turn their hypergamy Brain off so they assume men are the same.

Very based. Projection, blame shift, victim blame, hypocrisy are things they use daily, especially when the subject is cheating. Even worse they'll try to justify the cheating with these techniques.

In general, men take relationships more seriously than women. Even chads.

Go to any college campus on earth where the men and women are in their prime, I guarantee the woman are engaging in the most obscene sexual conquests that would honestly shock you. The men on the other hand, even the chads are not having the same level of debauchery. Chads girlfriend is 10x more likely to cheat on him then he is on her.

Now you take this to adult relationships/marriage. Women are still much more likely to cheat. Not counting the men who end up in dead bedrooms or the women who let themselves go immediately and turn into hambeasts. The chances of a woman staying faithful to you forever decrease day by day as smv increases. Women are unstable. And what's the thing they love to do when their feeling emotionally unstable? Run to Chad. Any Chad.

Women only complain about these issues as projection. They know they are constantly in lust for other men so they accuse their partner of it. They can't turn their hypergamy Brain off so they assume men are the same.
Why do the most based posts get zero reply's

Why do the most based posts get zero reply's
There is not much more that requires saying. OP covered all the bases.

We could provide examples of what OP says, but we'd have to go to reddit to find since we don't have them in our lives. I happen to know of a girl who was my oneitis some years ago. She was with a boyfriend at the time, but would talk to me about how she thinks he cheats when he goes to parties without her. I don't know if he really cheated ( I wouldn't risk it because she was so hot :ahegao: and what else does he need...), but later I found out she was the one that cheated, with more than 1 guy even. Of course, she was also manipulating me to be her orbiter and probably other guys as well because she would rides from other men. It's like she delegated the job of a boyfriend to several men.

I don't personally know of a bigger POS whore than this bitch.

Yep, hence why it's literally OVER
I think honestly the last bastion of getting into a 'normal' relationship was anything pre 2010' i mostly blame the advent of smartphones and the coinciding apps that came with them on getting us (as a society) to this degenerative point.

But now this has been established and will only get worse as time goes on that is when we need to theorize and philosophize about what we (growing blackpill community) can do?
The only logical conclusion is religion/god/spirit maxxxing to at least try to evolve into a higher dimension when Earth and its inhabitants get chewed out. In saying that... this universe we live in is eternal and we are just a speck on an already played out timeline ~ :bigbrain: aka cope harder

Yep, hence why it's literally OVER
I think honestly the last bastion of getting into a 'normal' relationship was anything pre 2010' i mostly blame the advent of smartphones and the coinciding apps that came with them on getting us (as a society) to this degenerative point.

But now this has been established and will only get worse as time goes on that is when we need to theorize and philosophize about what we (growing blackpill community) can do?
The only logical conclusion is religion/god/spirit maxxxing to at least try to evolve into a higher dimension when Earth and its inhabitants get chewed out. In saying that... this universe we live in is eternal and we are just a speck on an already played out timeline ~ :bigbrain: aka cope harder
That's an interesting idea. Religion is based, but this would have to be a collective from all men, especially chads. They are the ones with leverage over women so they'd have to reject degeneracy.

Most men are simps though. They follow globohomo.

I agree, this is one of the truest threads I’ve ever read. And I have stories I want to share, but idk how to without someone figuring out who I am from it.

I agree, this is one of the truest threads I’ve ever read. And I have stories I want to share, but idk how to without someone figuring out who I am from it.
What do you mean? are you famous?

Because people here don't like to think about the blackpill. They just want to complain and rage post
This, I make taboo post that explores unknown territory of the blackpill but yet some of these niggas are too worried to find an uncomfortable truth they may not like.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back