Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL incelmatics: rating decimal numbers on the decimal scale. which number is chad, normie or incel?

svgmn1

svgmn1

Fat link fanboy
★★★★★
1: this number is a fucking normie coper. but he looks good. most likely a HTN. he is still a bluepilled coper though because he's always associated with being first and individuality. which is cope. being first in competitions or anything non genetic won't get you mad pussy sar. hab a good day sire.

I rate 1: 6/10 on the looksmaxxing decimal scale.

2: this is even more of a coper than the one before it. he does exactly what the one before it does, only worse. what a coping cuck.

although not a sub 5, a high nominee for being one, gets 5/10

3: this motherfucker is a HTN even if he doesn't sound like one. great genetic potential. I have a feeling that number 3 gets ascended so another 6/10

4: this motherfucker is a chad. look at the amount of straight edges and geometry he has. fucking chiseled chad motherfucker. 8/10

5: ugly odd motherfucker that no one likes to mention. he makes himself easy for everyone else to cuck, easy multiplication easy addition even though he isn't 1 or 2. so that's brutal. ironically the number 5 itself is coming off as a sub5

3/10

6: the number of dark traidness, the base for satanism and sex. how could a number like that ever be incel? 7/10 chadlite even if he doesn't have chad genetics.

7: the chaddest of all numbers, I reckon a vajayjay gets more excited to that number more than it does to any actual incel here. they love the sound it makes when they pronounce it. they love mentioning it all the time, oh number seven you are the luck number. that way I assure you that the number 7 lays the pipe in them hoes. 7 gets a perfect 10/10 for being a prettyboy player with insane god like genetics and the unparallel pussy pull that he generates.

8: imagine being so unlucky to be sandwiches between 9, the second base number for the famous sexual position and number 7, the chaddest of all numbers, and looking like a fat motherfucker on top of it all.

this unlucky, fat looking truecel gets a 1/10. and the 1 is complimentary.

9: I mean he could not get more pussy than 7 or his relative 6, but getting pussy is getting pussy, and thats a solid well deserved 6.5/10

10: being last on everything could be bad, but imagine being made of 1, a normie cuck and 0, a blackpilled truecel that I haven't dare to mention that signifies nothing who is rated 0.

this fella gets a 2/10. and that is only thanks to the 1 part.

Last edited:
i started counting and it was over

0: Truecel
1: Chad
2: Chadlite
3: Kpop maxed asian chad or hindu guru maxed curry
4: Low tier normie
5: Mid tier normie
6: Mid tier normie
7: High Tier normie
8: Autism
9: Tall sub5

0: Truecel
1: Chad
2: Chadlite
3: Kpop maxed asian chad
4: Low tier normie
5: Mid tier normie
6: Mid tier normie
7: High Tier normie
8: Autism
9: Tall sub5
a different perspective, but a welcomed one.

I rate 1 as a truest truecel even prime numbers don't accept him as one of them