Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

1 week, just ONE week

towncel

towncel

you're insanely dull if you like this site
of torture, before I get a just revenge

Are you going to execute the altERnative solution?

Kointo said:
Are you going to execute the altERnative solution?

No, my plan is supERior to that

It's hard to get revenge as an Incel, when almost everything is stacked against you.

Is revenge even worth it the end?

idkwattodowithlife said:
It's hard to get revenge as an Incel, when almost everything is stacked against you.

I have summoned incredible willpower and planned it out so I can't get caught in any way... my plan will work out perfectly

towncel said:
idkwattodowithlife said:
I have summoned incredible willpower and planned it out so I can't get caught in any way... my plan will work out perfectly
In the meantime, you'll be revelling in hatred. It's not good for your mind.

What exactly do you plan on doing, OP?

idkwattodowithlife said:
In the meantime, you'll be revelling in hatred. It's not good for your mind.

That's not true, I am doing what needs to be done, I'm not raging but just logically planning it out, seeing where I could maybe get caught...

Tension said:
What exactly do you plan on doing, OP?

Getting revenge on a disgusting stacy, I need the one week to prepare for the execution of my plan

what has she done to you?

nausea said:
what has she done to you?

Insulted me, condescended me, stole my stuff etc. and openly said that she wished the dumb rumor about me moving to somewhere else from this town was true, apparently I don't deserve to be in her presence and of other slaves because my face is sub4/10 LUL

idkwattodowithlife said:

No definitely not. Even Elliot was hoping that somebody would stop him before he was trying to do it. Every video of his channel was a cry for help

Facade said:
No definitely not. Even Elliot was hoping that somebody stops him where he does that. Every video of his channel was a cry for help

No.

Godspeed my brother, make her pay

Kointo said:

Yes. I spent too much time with his manifesto. The day of retribution is a shitty cope in comparison to the life that Elliot always wanted. Seriously don't tell yourself that it's truly satisfying

That stacies final destination is probably jahannam. But if you kill her you're going to be burning with her.

Facade said:
Yes. I spent too much time with his manifesto. The day of retribution is a shitty cope in comparison to the life that Elliot always wanted. Seriously don't tell yourself that it's truly satisfying

Ending the lives of worthless scum can't be unfulfilling. January 1st when the ball drops, I want to unload an assault rifle clip into the crowd. No bullet will miss their designated target.

Kointo said:
Ending the lives of worthless scum can't be unfulfilling. January 1st when the ball drops, I want to unload an assault rifle clip into the crowd. No bullet will miss their designated target.

It hurts at the same time. Just like when a toddler has a fight with his best friend

towncel said:
of torture, before I get a just revenge
Just make sure you don't end up in the E mergency R oom and don't forget to keep us updated.

Kointo said:

It hurts at the same time. Just like when a toddler has a fight with his friend

Facade said:
It hurts at the same time. Just like when a toddler has a fight with his best friend

Toddlers are the worst. Every time I see their blissful, carefree faces I want to turn that smile into a look of terror.

Kointo said:
Toddlers are the worst. Every time I see their blissful, carefree faces I want to turn that smile into a look of terror.

I want to be a toddler again

Facade said:
No definitely not. Even Elliot was hoping that somebody would stop him before he was trying to do it. Every video of his channel was a cry for help

I'm not going ER

MarriedAndLookin4Fun said:
Godspeed my brother, make her pay

I'm not going to kill anyone, but do sufficient damage

Facade said:
I want to be a toddler again

Anything but an adult. I want the life of a toddler but the brain that I already have.

towncel said:
I'm not going ER

If you don't snuff her out then she'll squeal on you.

Kointo said:
Anything but an adult. I want the life of a toddler but the brain that I already have.

I want to live in a mugen tuskuyomi forever :(

towncel said:
I'm not going ER

Acid?
Mutilation?

Kointo said:
Facade said:
No definitely not. Even Elliot was hoping that somebody stops him where he does that. Every video of his channel was a cry for help
No.
yes

Kointo said:

If you don't snuff her out then she'll squeal on you.

True, if I'm seen by anyone then it's their life or mine

I'm not planning on beating her up or raping her, that would be a sure-fire way to get caught

JFL at rotting instead of doing anything to change the world

nausea said:
I agree but a strategy is needed FIRST

elab pls

If he wanted people to help and stop him then he is cucked.

Kointo said:
nausea said:
I agree but a strategy is needed FIRST

elab pls

I remember he wrote about having received professional help

Wait, is this a Harvey alt? Pretending to ER now are we?

Kointo said:

He said his plan must work out perfectly but he failed so hard at actually killing chads or stacies...

nausea said:
I remember he wrote about having received professional help

Yeah, in the past. He probably gave up on it or it was forced by his parents.

The beginning and end of my twisted world. Every single video was his way of trying to say "I am in pain"

"This is the story of how I, Elliot Rodger, came to be. This is the story of my entire life. It is a dark story 
of sadness, anger, and hatred. It is a story of a war against cruel injustice. In this magnificent story, I will 
disclose every single detail about my life, every single significant experience that I have pulled from my 
superior memory, as well as how those experiences have shaped my views of the world. This tragedy did 
not have to happen. I didn’t want things to turn out this way, but humanity forced my hand,"

"All I ever wanted was to love women, and in turn to be loved by them back. Their behavior towards 
me has only earned my hatred, and rightfully so! I am the true victim in all of this. I am the good guy. 
Humanity struck at me first by condemning me to experience so much suffering. I didn’t ask for this. I 
didn’t want this. I didn’t start this war… "

towncel said:
Kointo said:
He said his plan must work out perfectly but he failed so hard at actually killing chads or stacies...
that damned DOOR

Fun fact he avoided girls and never tried due to his autism

Facade said:
The beginning and end of my twisted world. Every single video was his way of trying to say "I am in pain"

"This is the story of how I, Elliot Rodger, came to be. This is the story of my entire life. It is a dark story 
of sadness, anger, and hatred. It is a story of a war against cruel injustice. In this magnificent story, I will 
disclose every single detail about my life, every single significant experience that I have pulled from my 
superior memory, as well as how those experiences have shaped my views of the world. This tragedy did 
not have to happen. I didn’t want things to turn out this way, but humanity forced my hand,"

"All I ever wanted was to love women, and in turn to be loved by them back. Their behavior towards 
me has only earned my hatred, and rightfully so! I am the true victim in all of this. I am the good guy. 
Humanity struck at me first by condemning me to experience so much suffering. I didn’t ask for this. I 

takbir

Facade said:

That could have been just venting and letting out what he endured for a long time + showing how him going ER mass shooter is the ultimate retribution

Facade said:

Even if humans gave me happiness I would still feel the same.

Facade said:
Fun fact he avoided girls and never tried due to his autism

Fun fact me too. They're scum.

Kointo said:
Even if humans gave me happiness I would still feel the same.

Fun fact me too. They're scum.

Yeah but you're not ER. He wanted to fit into society

nausea said:
that damned DOOR

I wonder what he was feeling on his final day when he went out of his car with 2 guns in his hands, if only he started the mass shooting right after sending his manifesto and uploading that video instead of waiting

Facade said:
Yeah but you're not ER. He wanted to fit into society

Then he was misguided.

towncel said:
That could have been just venting and letting out what he endured for a long time + showing how him going ER mass shooter is the ultimate retribution

Nope a venting person doesn't make so much drama hefore he shoots people. Elliot just wanted peace but he couldn't find it so he went for the 2nd best option which is way less satisfying