Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

1 week, just ONE week

"Even if humans gave me happiness I would still feel the same."

It's funny how the roastie had to help me with something because the professor said so and she tried to manipulate me into dropping the revenge plan/any hatred of her but couldn't hold herself from bullshitting that I messed up, even if she did favors to me and was perfect for the next week I would still execute the revenge plan

Kointo said:
Then he was misguided.

Nope definitely not. Many mass shooters are just hurt crybabys(ER,Vance stone etc) and some of them are actually happy (Like the Chessboard killer who said that killing feels lile breathing

You can't force a person to enjoy something or to find pleasure in certain things.

Facade said:
Nope a venting person doesn't make so much drama hefore he shoots people. Elliot just wanted peace but he couldn't find it so he went for the 2nd best option which is way less satisfying

He said himself it would be so satisfying to run over the high school retards who walk in the middle of the road with the car he didn't bring

I don't see why him making dramatic statements before committing a mass shooting is so unexpected

Facade said:
Nope definitely not. Many mass shooters are just hurt crybabys(ER,Vance stone etc) and some of them are actually happy (Like the Chessboard killer who said that killing feels lile breathing

You sound like an IT when you say crybaby. We have a right to complain when we aren't given a basic human need.

nausea said:

Yes this is the could hard truth. ER has many fangirls after his death. His looks weren't the problem. ER was the ultimate mentalcel

Kointo said:
We have a right to complain when we aren't given a basic human need.
CUCKED !!!

repent man repent

Facade said:
Yes this is the could hard truth. ER has many fangirls after his death. His looks weren't the problem. ER was the ultimate mentalcel

He was an ugly weird looking hapa.

Kointo said:
You sound like an IT when you say crybaby. We have a right to complain when we aren't given a basic human need.

I don't say that their complaining is wrong. I say crybaby because they are hurt and crying inside

nausea said:

Yeah but only good looking killers get fanclubs. Where is the fanclub for Cho or Adam?

Facade said:

That kinda goes against what the incel community is about, incels have a right to complain when they don't get basic human rights

nausea said:
that you shall stop pretending to be a mentalist aka separator

I don't know what you mean by that.

towncel said:
That kinda goes against what the incel community is about, incels have a right to complain when they don't get basic human rights

Read my other comment. I mean that they are crybabys because they are hurt and what they did was not because they found it satisying. Not that complaining is wrong

Kointo said:

Same sometimes I can't even understand him...

Kointo said:
nausea said:
that you shall stop pretending to be a mentalist aka separator
ah man

separation of logic and emotion

nausea said:
ah man

It can be done.

Suicide is logical If you feel your life is shit.

Facade said:
Same sometimes I can't even understand him...
I don't want to derail to offtopic here, please just ask everytime you don't understand what I type

Kointo said:
nausea said:
ah man
It can be done.
Suicide is logical If you feel your life is shit.
obviously unagreeable statement but just let's stay on topic here

Facade said:

So why not take down other people with you if you find it satisfying or think it's clearly just?

Again, I'm not going ER or beating up/raping anyone

towncel said:
So why not take down other people with you if you find it satisfying or think it's clearly just?

Killing people I don't even know is meaningless and I wouldn't be morally superior because I am just as cruel as they are (Just in a different way) I'd become the type of person I hate the most.This is just my personal moral stance on this and a debate about it makes no sense I don't plan a suicide but I'd publish my sui note everywhere and would do a public suicide at my central station.

Facade said:
Killing people I don't even know is meaningless and I wouldn't be morally superior because I am just as cruel as they are (Just in a different way) I'd become the type of person I hate the most.This is just my personal moral stance on this and a debate about it makes no sense I don't plan a suicide but I'd publish my sui note everywhere and would do a public suicide at my central station.

Morals don't exist.

towncel said:

I don't think it's satisying the "agreed" was about suicide itself

Kointo said:
Morals don't exist.

Yes they do in my brain as a social construct and are therefore there in a physical way. They are subjective though and can be nonexistent outside of my own head

Facade said:
Yes they do in my brain as a social construct and are therefore there in a physical way. They are subjective though and can be nonexistent outside of my own head

Then why do you still have them if you're self aware?

nausea said:
railstation?

Yes the biggest rail station in my city (It's basically just a central station with many stores)

towncel said:
but what the fuck a revenge you are thinking about then just wtf is it

Kointo said:

Because I can't actively change the way I am / how I feel. Anything else would be a delusion. If I could change my views of the world then I wouldn't be here I could tell myself that I don't need a gf because it's just my need for reproduction in an overpopulated world.

But I can't

nausea said:
but what the fuck a revenge you are thinking about then just wtf is it

I may post what it was after I execute my plan

It won't just be something minor or meaningless tho.

Kointo said:
Morals don't exist.

And I wasn't just talking about killing random people, ER killed random people for the most part but planned to target femoids and couples

Good luck dude. Hope your plan includes torture and rape.

Kointo said:
Facade said:
Yes they do in my brain as a social construct and are therefore there in a physical way. They are subjective though and can be nonexistent outside of my own head
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh new avi good one takbir

nausea said:
yea why

he looks like a based japanese warrior

He's a japanese dog yokai (dog demon)

nausea said:
a dog possessed by some demonic force?

Not a dog. He's a dog demon. He was born a demon.

Kointo said:
He's a japanese dog yokai (dog demon)

From what anime?

Kointo said:
nausea said:
a dog possessed by some demonic force?
he doesn't look like a dog for sure, just stop circlejerking and tell me what it is

towncel said:
From what anime?

Inuyasha.

poster.medium.jpg

He's in the top left.

Kointo said:

Ahh inuyasha. The nostalgia is real...

nausea said:
he doesn't look like a dog for sure, just stop circlejerking and tell me what it is

It's because this is his human form. This is his true form:

512940um0q0vi33t.jpg

-Sesshomaru-sesshomaru-35603104-500-340.gif

inuyasha_s_sesshomaru_dog_form_by_fantasy561-d5zj677.png

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKrgB1bljGk[/video]

monkaS monkaS monkaS

You are a fucking reject

IsolationHurts said:
Good luck dude. Hope your plan includes torture and rape.

It doesn't, but it's not at all just something insignificant