Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

1 week, just ONE week

I'm pickle RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK

Update: I won't be stopped by the ice/snow, I am getting my revenge 7 days after this thread was posted like predicted, I have thought everything through

towncel said:
Update: I won't be stopped by the ice/snow, I am getting my revenge 7 days after this thread was posted like predicted, I have thought everything through

Will you tell us what you did once you do it?

nausea said:
I am not motherlanguage, so "absolutely" is yes or no?

It's "yes"

Kointo said:
Toddlers are the worst. Every time I see their blissful, carefree faces I want to turn that smile into a look of terror.

ahahahahahahahahaha

Indari said:
it waz fun e wat u said

R8evgCY.gif

It is finished

I took the back exit to my building at 3 AM then walked behind 2 buildings then went down to the river while wearing a cap, a mask and not showing a bit of my head, obviously I also took gloves to not leave any fingerprints

I got to the house the disgusting femoid lives in, then picked the lock on their door unlike ER, after I got into the house I knocked over some of the stuff they had just to mess with them but didn't break anything out of the fear that it will wake them up, then I got to the main part: I spotted femoid's bag and ripped apart all of the books and notebooks she had

I got out of there ASAP after that, I regret not taking the gun she claims to have (she said her brother pointed a gun to her head, I should have tried stealing that gun but didn't because It would have been somewhat risky to stay in their house and search for it)

I have succeeded and left absolutely 0 evidence that it was me, I can only wonder how she reacted to this or what will happen on monday

I can only imagine what would have happened if I tried physically attacking her instead, she would have squealed as hard as she could and resisted with full force even with a gun pointed to her head

towncel said:
It is finished

I took the back exit to my building at 3 AM then walked behind 2 buildings then went down to the river while wearing a cap, a mask and not showing a bit of my head, obviously I also took gloves to not leave any fingerprints

I got to the house the disgusting femoid lives in, then picked the lock on their door unlike ER, after I got into the house I knocked over some of the stuff they had just to mess with them but didn't break anything out of the fear that it will wake them up, then I got to the main part: I spotted femoid's bag and ripped apart all of the books and notebooks she had

I got out of there ASAP after that, I regret not taking the gun she claims to have (she said her brother pointed a gun to her head, I should have tried stealing that gun but didn't because It would have been somewhat risky to stay in their house and search for it)

I have succeeded and left absolutely 0 evidence that it was me, I can only wonder how she reacted to this or what will happen on monday

I can only imagine what would have happened if I tried physically attacking her instead, she would have squealed as hard as she could and resisted with full force even with a gun pointed to her head

ok but were the papers important? Like could this get her behind on course work for a good while? I can't imagine this is detrimental

Good work brother. Another successful mission

heroinfather said:
ok but were the papers important? Like could this get her behind on course work for a good while? I can't imagine this is detrimental

It must've been.

heroinfather said:
Like could this get her behind on course work for a good while?

Absolutely

heroinfather said:
ok but were the papers important? Like could this get her behind on course work for a good while?

Absolutely

nausea said:
how did you lockpick the door?

You can search that online

Next is a sociopath that I first met when I was 8 years old

towncel said:
You can search that online

found

[video=youtube]http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRR2XFJTTeE[/video]

Breaking and entering is like a 10 year prison sentence isn't it?

I'm pickle RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK

damn that's based. Wonder what happened to him.