Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

1 week, just ONE week

The time has come. Execute Order 66.

nausea said:
which is? citation?

[video=youtube]https://youtu.be/--Nz9FCrJ20[/video]

Solitarian_Walker said:
nausea said:
which is? citation?
[video=youtube]https://youtu.be/--Nz9FCrJ20[/video]
ahhhhhhhhhhh

only star wars movies for me are the older ones with harrison ford

nausea said:
ahhhhhhhhhhh

only star wars movies for me are the older ones with harrison ford

You've never seen Revenge of the Sith?

nausea said:

You're pretty skilled to have evaded it all these years, not to have even accidentally seen it on TV. It's generally agreed that it's pretty good. You should definitely give it a watch.

Solitarian_Walker said:
nausea said:
You're pretty skilled to have evaded it all these years, not to have even accidentally seen it on TV. It's generally agreed that it's pretty good. You should definitely give it a watch.
hmmmm, hmmmm, hmmmm
"generally agreed" HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

nausea said:
hmmmm, hmmmm, hmmmm
"generally agreed" HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Check Rotten Tomatoes and the like, it has a fresh rating. The reviews at the time of its release were more positive than negative. Don't fall for the overexaggerated hate, the negative voices are always the loudest. Make up your own mind and don't be a sheep.

nausea said:
careful finnish brother

I only meant that you should watch it yourself first before deciding if it's bad or not. Don't fall into herd mentality.

nausea said:

You're misreading my intentions. I didn't say you're already thinking in herd mentality, I just cautioned you not to begin doing so because I think it's dangerous.

Solitarian_Walker said:
nausea said:
You're misreading my intentions. I didn't say you're already thinking in herd mentality, I just cautioned you not to begin doing so because I think it's dangerous.
will never do such thing

the fact is this: the old stuff was so good and well conceived I abhor what came after, this involves every serie of movies not just star trek eh

nausea said:
will never do such thing

the fact is this: the old stuff was so good and well conceived I abhor what came after, this involves every serie of movies not just star trek eh

Have you seen the new Disney movies?

Solitarian_Walker said:
nausea said:
will never do such thing
Have you seen the new Disney movies?
nope obviously, the only new cartoon I liked was madagascar, those penguins are very good

nausea said:
nope obviously, the only new cartoon I liked was madagascar, those penguins are very good

Lol I meant the new Star Wars movies by Disney.

Solitarian_Walker said:
nausea said:
Lol I meant the new Star Wars movies by Disney.
ah no no

I like the pirate thing though

nausea said:
ah no no

Pirates of the Caribbean?

Solitarian_Walker said:
nausea said:
ah no no
Pirates of the Caribbean?
yea, very good stuff, I like the johnny depp style a lot, good laughs

also i have a thing for ships

nausea said:
yea, very good stuff, I like the johnny depp style a lot, good laughs

also i have a thing for ships

The first two were good, then they went to shit imo.

My brain hurts from reading your conversation.

nausea said:
he's cryptic truly

You should've know what he was referring to when he said disney if you keep up with current events.

Are you gonna shit in her septic tank, OP? Or maybe leave a flaming bag of poo on her doorstep?

You're going to rot in prison if you hurt that girl and I will be glad. I wish I knew how to stop you.

Kiddo said:
You're going to rot in prison if you hurt that girl and I will be glad. I wish I knew how to stop you.
bleah

Kiddo said:

*sigh* *sigh*

Kiddo said:

Lol calm down, he's probably just going to put gum in her hair or something.

Kiddo said:

You are an asinine child, I wonder what your life is like

/r/cucktears is that way

Melinda said:
Lol calm down, he's probably just going to put gum in her hair or something.

Idk why he assumed I will rape/murder her, but it's more than putting gum in her hair

P.S jfl at defending a person you don't even know and coming to incels.is/ to do it

towncel said:
You are an asinine child, I wonder what your life is like

/r/cucktears is that way

Idk why he assumed I will rape/murder her, but it's more than putting gum in her hair

P.S jfl at defending a person you don't even know and coming to incels.is/ to do it

Give us a hint. Is it less than acid facing her?

Melinda said:

Idk where to get acid but I would go for it when she is sleeping

Anyway, here is the hint: what I'm gonna do to her is probably slightly less bad than acid

What /r/inceltears is hoping will happen: the second I come out some random person on the street sees me, yells "what the FUCK are you doing?" then runs up to me, knocks me unconscious and I wake up in prison

What will actually happen: I will be seen by absolutely no one, leaving no DNA behind as evidence and if they question me because I am one of the people who has a reason to do that then I will just deny it calmly and they will have 0 evidence to convict me, the girl and her parents will get desperate and later on the police will announce that they have stopped investigating due to there not being a possibility of finding who did it

towncel said:

Anyway, here is the hint: what I'm gonna do to her is probably slightly less bad than acid

What /r/inceltears is hoping will happen: the second I come out some random person on the street sees me, yells "what the FUCK are you doing?" then runs up to me, knocks me unconscious and I wake up in prison

What will actually happen: I will be seen by absolutely no one, leaving no DNA behind as evidence and if they question me because I am one of the people who has a reason to do that then I will just deny it calmly and they will have 0 evidence to convict me, the girl and her parents will get desperate and later on the police will announce that they have stopped investigating due to there not being a possibility of finding who did it

But if you attack her while she's sleeping, she'll see your face when she wakes up from the pain.. How are you even going to get access to her bedroom? Does she live with you or something?

Melinda said:
But if you attack her while she's sleeping, she'll see your face when she wakes up from the pain.. How are you even going to get access to her bedroom? Does she live with you or something?

My plan involves 0 direct violence

Kointo said:

No, I'm doing it all by myself but It would really come in handy to have someone that I could pay to help me with my preparations

towncel said:
No, I'm doing it all by myself but It would really come in handy to have someone that I could pay to help me with my preparations

Leaking of personal information?

towncel said:
Melinda said:

You're acting very pretentious, I doubt you'll get out of this without ending up in prison and that will be good.

Kiddo said:
You're acting very pretentious, I doubt you'll get out of this without ending up in prison and that will be good.

Why would it be good?