Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

1 week, just ONE week

Kointo said:
Kiddo said:
You're acting very pretentious, I doubt you'll get out of this without ending up in prison and that will be good.
Why would it be good?
He deserves to be in jail. You should never hurt a person for as daft as a reason as she hurt muh feelings wahhh.

Kiddo said:
He deserves to be in jail. You should never hurt a person for as daft as a reason as she hurt muh feelings wahhh.

Why not? I'm failing to comprehend the logic. All I see are petty morals.

Faggot just say what you are gonna do

Make me proud!

Do you need help with anything?

towncel said:
No, I'm doing it all by myself but It would really come in handy to have someone that I could pay to help me with my preparations

Sending her nudes to her employer?

Kointo said:
Kiddo said:
Why not? I'm failing to comprehend the logic. All I see are petty morals.
You're just an edgelord then lmao.

Kiddo said:

I'm an "edgelord" for seeing the world as it truly is without the needless filter that is morality? Why do you still have sympathy for others as an incel?

Kointo said:
I'm an "edgelord" for seeing the world as it truly is without the needless filter that is morality? Why do you still have sympathy for others as an incel?

Because he's a white knight cuck. What else?

Kointo said:
Kiddo said:
We're all human, we all feel the same feelings. What makes me better than anyone else why would I ever have the right to enforce hurt on another human being? They can beat me up all they want, but inside they're just like me and not all of them are the same.

Kiddo said:
We're all human, we all feel the same feelings. What makes me better than anyone else why would I ever have the right to enforce hurt on another human being? They can beat me up all they want, but inside they're just like me and not all of them are the same.

You don't need the right

Rójj said:
Kiddo said:
You don't need the right
Hurting another person is like hurting yourself. You wouldn't want that to happen to you, so what give you the right to do it to someone else. I don't get why people hate eachother so much, I dont get why they hurt eachother. It's just selfish and cruel. I'd rather help people and I would never hurt another person unless they were attacking me, then I would have the right.

Kiddo said:
Hurting another person is like hurting yourself.

Not at all.

Kiddo said:
You wouldn't want that to happen to you

I don't care if it happens to me or not. I'm just a petty animal.

Kiddo said:
I don't get why people hate eachother so much, I dont get why they hurt eachother. It's just selfish and cruel. I'd rather help people and I would never hurt another person unless they were attacking me, then I would have the right.

Everyone attacks me.

Kiddo said:
Hurting another person is like hurting yourself. You wouldn't want that to happen to you, so what give you the right to do it to someone else. I don't get why people hate eachother so much, I dont get why they hurt eachother. It's just selfish and cruel. I'd rather help people and I would never hurt another person unless they were attacking me, then I would have the right.

Hurting another person is not at all similar to hurting yourself. You're not inflicting any damage onto yourself. People ate each other so much because of grudges and differences.

Rójj said:
Kiddo said:
Hurting another person is like hurting yourself.
Not at all.

Kiddo said:
You wouldn't want that to happen to you
I don't care if it happens to me or not. I'm just a petty animal.

Kiddo said:
I don't get why people hate eachother so much, I dont get why they hurt eachother. It's just selfish and cruel. I'd rather help people and I would never hurt another person unless they were attacking me, then I would have the right.
Everyone attacks me.

You're a liar, you would care, you'd be scared and it would hurt. Why would I want someone to feel that pain? Because they called me ugly? It hurts, but they're just as hurt and insecure, if I said anything back it would probably hurt them too and I see no reason to do that. Let them put forth their insecurities in an unhealthy cruel matter, I wont stoop to that level. I'd rather use my pain to make a difference, and change the world in a good way. I'd use it as fuel to prove them wrong, and be satisfied with myself and what I've done in the future.

Kiddo said:
You're a liar, you would care, you'd be scared and it would hurt. Why would I want someone to feel that pain? Because they called me ugly? It hurts, but they're just as hurt and insecure, if I said anything back it would probably hurt them too and I see no reason to do that. Let them put forth their insecurities in an unhealthy cruel matter, I wont stoop to that level. I'd rather use my pain to make a difference, and change the world in a good way. I'd use it as fuel to prove them wrong, and be satisfied with myself and what I've done in the future.

Major cuck. Of course I would feel pain in the moment, but ultimately it doesn't matter. Individuals don't matter. There's no way to make a difference.

Rójj said:
Kiddo said:
Major cuck. Of course I would feel pain in the moment, but ultimately it doesn't matter. Individuals don't matter. There's no way to make a difference.
You're just hopeless.

Kiddo said:
You're just hopeless.

Everything is hopeless. The sooner you realize that, the better. We are no more special than a rock. We are both just a collection of atoms, and there's nothing special about your atoms. You have gone under a coping mechanism like most humans and tell yourself you're a "good" person, when in reality there are no good people. There are no "bad" people either. Both of these concepts are human made and do not exist outside of the human mind. We are not worth anymore than a rock. We do not matter.

Rójj said:
Kiddo said:
You're just hopeless.
Everything is hopeless. The sooner you realize that, the better. We are no more special than a rock. We are both just a collection of atoms, and there's nothing special about your atoms. You have gone under a coping mechanism like most humans and tell yourself you're a "good" person, when in reality there are no good people. There are no "bad" people either. Both of these concepts are human made and do not exist outside of the human mind. We are not worth anymore than a rock. We do not matter.
Liar. There's nothing special about me, but I can try my best.

Kiddo said:

Brutal blackpill : Your best is considered the absolute worst by others.

VLÖ said:
Kiddo said:
Brutal blackpill : Your best is considered the absolute worst by others.
Unlike you, I don't care about what they think, I'm going to be the best me. No one else matters in that regard.

Kiddo said:
Unlike you, I don't care about what they think, I'm going to be the best me. No one else matters in that regard.

Nothing matters in every regard.

Dissapointment said:

I already said I will reveal it after it's done, calm your mangina

Kiddo said:

You're raging about how I should be in jail for just saying I will do something but then saying that I'm crying about my feelings being hurt... you just sound like you don't really care about logic and just want to rage about me here

Kiddo said:

So if you knew how to stop me, you wouldn't?

You seem to have the same mentality of /r/cucktears which is that police are omnipotent and will catch me no matter what

Kointo said:
Leaking of personal information?

Impossible, and that wouldn't hurt her as much as what I am planning

Kointo said:
Hurting another person is not at all similar to hurting yourself. You're not inflicting any damage onto yourself. People ate each other so much because of grudges and differences.

Kointo said:
People ate each other so much because of grudges and differences.
I like differences, you cuck

Rójj said:
Make me proud!

Do you need help with anything?

^

How do I not leave dead skin cells behind?

I will be wearing a cap, a mask I made for this and gloves so I won't leave anything behind but maybe skin cells

towncel said:
^

How do I not leave dead skin cells behind?

I will be wearing a cap, a mask I made for this and gloves so I won't leave anything behind but maybe skin cells

I wouldn't know, but I advise you to cover as much skin as possible.

towncel said:
Dissapointment said:
I already said I will reveal it after it's done, calm your mangina

Kiddo said:
You're raging about how I should be in jail for just saying I will do something but then saying that I'm crying about my feelings being hurt... you just sound like you don't really care about logic and just want to rage about me here

Kiddo said:
So if you knew how to stop me, you wouldn't?
You seem to have the same mentality of /r/cucktears which is that police are omnipotent and will catch me no matter what

Of course I would stop you if I knew how. And yes you are crying about your feelings being hurt by this girl, you're hurt and upset on the inside and I'm sorry about that, but instead of pushing through it, you're going to resort to violence. Violence isn't the answer, it's not going to make you feel any better.

Kiddo said:
Of course I would stop you if I knew how. And yes you are crying about your feelings being hurt by this girl, you're hurt and upset on the inside and I'm sorry about that, but instead of pushing through it, you're going to resort to violence. Violence isn't the answer, it's not going to make you feel any better.

Violence would make me feel hundreds of times better.

Kointo said:
Kiddo said:
violence is a righteous reaction to injustice

Kointo said:

Update: My plan could be delayed by the ice and snow

nausea said:
ah so you near some pole

No, but getting through the entrance of my school is a pain when there is ice there and it has been there for the past 4 days

towncel said:
nausea said:
ah so you near some pole
No, but getting through the entrance of my school is a pain when there is ice there and it has been there for the past 4 days
then you live up some mountainous region

nausea said:
then you live up some mountainous region

I don't, but my school is on a high-ground, my heart started racing when I had to go down from it today

This nigga is going full ER. IT’S HAPPENING.

Clarification for new viewers of this thread: I'm not going ER but getting revenge on a femoid without killing her

nausea said:
does not compute

"Them" can be used to refer to someone as an unspecified sex.

nausea said:
does not compute

It does, "them" doesn't have to mean multiple people

Wait.. I could still get cucked by a door

sorry for my ignorance then

towncel said:
aaaaaaaaaaaggggggggghhhhhhhhh

towncel said:

You're smart enough to not be!