Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel You’re so fucking retarded if you think people EVEN NEEDED gym or any counterparts before

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
I’m seeing a bunch of bluepilled fags here saying like “people did hard jobs “ “their jobs were their gym”

No you fucking low iq retards , people worked in factories, farms, mines, bakery, butcher, bank, selling food or being drivers, and ONLY the soldiers and the construction workers did their gym counterpart

so the others are not the minority and they didn’t even NEEDED to go to the fucking gym for coping, they get their significant others much easily and married much easily

sitting your ass all day was mostly the norm after the world wars for most people , even before that there wasn’t a need for gym and people didn’t even care because that was the proper days of thinking

One can just do some physical exercises everyday. I think it's okay.

Work twice as hard for half the result incel! :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

Work twice as hard for half the result incel! :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
Half? Bro I work 100 percent for 1 percent, while other faggots work 50 to fifty , and it’s in every aspect of life

self-improvement treadmill never ends, if you're still single at 25, people will tell you that you need a large house and car or you aren't ready

self-improvement treadmill never ends, if you're still single at 25, people will tell you that you need a large house and car or you aren't ready
Even if you already have that they will tell you to go to gym and go to different clubs like dance clubs or other shit

Soldiers were scrawny guys. Lean but with no real muscle. Most guys were lean, working out to have big muscles was extremely rare but everyone was fit

Some people enjoy the process of lifting heavy weights. The endorphins makes them less depressed. No one SHOULD lift weights but if you like lifting then you shouldn't give up on it either just because lifting won't get you girls.

Soldiers were scrawny guys. Lean but with no real muscle. Most guys were lean, working out to have big muscles was extremely rare but everyone was fit
This too, soldiers weren’t even going to gym but they can do what they can, nowadays everyone literally expects us to be too much ffs
fuck the gym
Based bro
No one needed any social media, gym,pua shit or anything else, and they married and had a friends circle .
No one needed any social media, gym,pua shit or anything else, and they married and had a friends circle .
Until today.

Some people enjoy the process of lifting heavy weights. The endorphins makes them less depressed. No one SHOULD lift weights but if you like lifting then you shouldn't give up on it either just because lifting won't get you girls.
based post. Working out improved my mental health and i feel much better. I'm still an old virgin but not a cuck.