Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over truecel trait: your entire life, even before being blackpilled, you’ve always felt like something was wrong with you

I think that the realization i would be always alone happened at fifith grade. In a school trip whe where looking at a tank with fishes... and there was this lone fish a part from the others. One of my collegues pointed to that fish and said it was me. Looks simple, but it was when i realized how people saw me.
Brutal fishPill

Sigma
Christian Bale Oooo GIF

I think what I’m about to describe should ring a few bells in the few actual incels left on this forum. whenever you’ve gone out and interacted with normies or anyone higher in social status than you, you’ve always had this feeling of being different than everyone else. Even if you didn’t want to acknowledge it, you always, deep down, knew that you were a freak and that you were literal garbage to everyone else. you knew that others would throw you away in two milliseconds if you weren’t actively being their own personal jester. you knew that you were fucked, an abomination. if you’ve never felt anything close to this before, you’re a fucking fakecel and get off this fucking forum. the only people who I can even interact with normally anymore are the guys on this forum, and online friends. anyone who encounters me in person treats me like garbage, and throws me away once I’m gone.
stop calling yourself garbage and other cucked names, i know the feeling of not belonging and it has nothing to do with an inferiority complex

the pseudo NT pill is brutal. When you can act and mask as NT but you're not 100% NT and people can see through the cracks. never felt connected to anybody anyway
You exactly describe me. Before realization of mine being non-NT, I always wonder why I am a weird, why I am not able to fit with normies and mainstream society, why normies humilate me, mocked me and see as weird, despite trying to assimilate and fit with normies, I can't and normies see me as weird
@ElTruecel @DarkStarDown

You exactly describe me. Before realization of mine being non-NT, I always wonder why I am a weird, why I am not able to fit with normies and mainstream society, why normies humilate me, mocked me and see as weird, despite trying to assimilate and fit with normies, I can't and normies see me as weird
@ElTruecel @DarkStarDown
Too NT for the non NTs and too non NT for the NTs :feelsrope:

I have zero friends from high school and don’t even remember the names of most of the classmates.

To think that does not damage a personal permanently is naive and ignorant.

I wish I never went to high school.