Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Your race is your looks

Yes race decides everything from craniofacial structure, to coloring, to hair texture, to body proportions, to skeletal robustness, to musculature, to testosterone levels, and penis size. Every aspect of aesthetics is determined by one's race.

Your DNA is sold to the authorities by the companies and will be used in case you are ever involved in a crime.
knowing your DNA legit does not change anything ngl. There is not 100% proof that its true too it may be a scam.

I’m White myself & I do agree it’s true that most Whites do mog most non-Whites in appearance, but that doesn’t mean Whites can’t be Incel. Some ethnics do mog us though, i’ve seen quite a few in my area who mog even normie tier Whites.
Yes whites on average mog all other races but there are outliers. Yes of course there are ethnics that mog "even" normie tier whites how is this suprising in any way?

Like i’ve said I don’t see what’s so wrong with identifying with such a concept & wanting to keep your area free from shitmigration
My point is everyone here is rejected by society. Its a huge cope to think you are better than curries or niggers just because you are white because there are curries and niggers slaying while u are rotting. I thought this was the case with OP but looks like I was wrong. Instead he seems to be obsessed with aryans and anglos and worships them while hes not one himself similar to how other users worship niggers

Never said anything about migration like ive said before im against it

Last edited:
Yes whites on average mog all other races but there are outliers. Yes of course there are ethnics that mog "even" normie tier whites how is this suprising in any way?
Well some here seem to think that every White is an instant gigaslayer & every ethnic even chad ones are all incel.
My point is everyone here is rejected by society. Its a huge cope to think you are better than curries or niggers just because you are white because there are curries and niggers slaying while u are rotting.
I mean I'd say I contribute more to society than some welfare-leeching fucks at least & don't sperg out over nothing.

But in SMV sense yeah no shit.
I thought this was the case with OP but looks like I was wrong. Instead he seems to be obsessed with aryans and anglos and worships them while hes not one himself similar to how other users worship niggers
As I explained "Aryan" is very broad & has been used in various contexts

But to be fair, Anglos have the most achievements I'd say.

Tons of them are/can be pretty ugly though; usually Ogres.
Never said anything about migration like ive said before im against it
I c, took things outta context

I do somewhat, kind of agree with your views on how industrial society fucked things up.

Yet, you still did it. Talk about low IQ.
I didnt' ask anything lol, I just stated how I did a DNA test as did my parents & other extended family some years agp & already knew they do shit along those lines but don't really care.

@Castaway ill let you elab here since you’re a Balkanite/Dinaric
I'm not Balkan, I'm half Czech on my mother's side. But yes, my family on my mother's side is predominantly Dinaric phenotypically.

As for admixture in the Balkans itself, you’re right: the Turks never settled in the Balkans in large numbers and were very hands off when it came to governing. They respected the local religions and cultures and allowed their Balkan subjects to have their own laws depending on their faith. Turkish influence in the Balkans is greatly overestimated.

I'm not Balkan, I'm half Czech on my mother's side. But yes, my family on my mother's side is predominantly Dinaric phenotypically.
Ah yeah I see, most Czechs are Alpine but yeah does make sense for Dinaric input.
As for admixture in the Balkans itself, you’re right: the Turks never settled in the Balkans in large numbers and were very hands off when it came to governing. They respected the local religions and cultures and allowed their Balkan subjects to have their own laws depending on their faith. Turkish influence in the Balkans is greatly overestimated.
Ye same goes for the Moors in Spain as well(as also shown by the graph I shared)

And with both, hit involved them removing some of the population from the region(mainly females I think) through the slave-trade; so it actually probably demographically lowered the population.

Some Balkans can pass as lighter-skinned Turks, due to some vague similarities in phenos: Some Turks also can pass as Balkan for this reason, as well as the slavery they had.

The average age for virginity loss is the lowest in the Scandinavic countries. In Iceland it's just 15. They do have sex but use protection unlike shitskins. Obviously it's their own fault for not reproducing. Meanwhile shitskins usually ascend in their late 20s through arranged marriage.
This is such a massively retarded and ignorant statement, I won't disagree that western curries are mostly incels/betabuxxers but ethnic chads/htns in their own countries and with their own women do well regardless of wherever they are. In fact there was a recent case in the west where a chinese guy cucked some other rice stemces and led one to suicide, the only asset he had was size lmao. In the US, most latinos STILL date latinas for example and when spics racemix they do it at almost equal rates regardless of gender and hispanic men most of the time are a shorter, browner, downgraded form of meds, at least for mestizos anyway. I bring up hispanics because latina foids are the most desired after white women online and irl. We literally had a tall asian guy here on this forum who was outed as a fakecel and had a decent amount of matches on dating apps. This kind of shit encourages more fakecels when you make the entire blackpill about race alone.
sheebons are BWC only, all foids are BWC only. Shitskins never stood a chance , niggERs are all jealous of the superior aryan race.
Ah so that's what all of this is about, your not-so-thinly-veiled raceplay fetish.

@comradespiderman29 look at this :lul: Post those example of Arab hapa couples
Bruh, you knew what was about to happen when you invited him to a thread like this:feelskek::feelskek:.

i've never heard of some arabic shitskin going to japan and slaying. Jap , korean foids are BWC only
Not all people in the middle east have the same pheno, you know this. Mena chads are just one tier below whites in terms of smv, especially if they are tall and robust. You can find swarthoids from brazil with korean foids.

Here is a literal lebanese-aussie slayer that gets groped in public, he literally sends this noodle into heat. Tall, robust, good looking men are another race entirely.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back