Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Your race is your looks

Yeah that proves that it's all about culture and nothing else when orthodox jews are still doing well. Whites don't even have a section in their society that cares about them at least like Jews do
This one also wrong
Orania is exist and millions of trad whites still having numerous Child
But it is not enough to replace every single liberal whites

It's all about how homogenous your genetic and environment are
It's all about who is in power

That's white people's projection on how ethnic society would function :feelsjuice:

Okay who cares? They are going extinct. Future human would only see whites in museums and sanctuaries like mogger dinosaurs.
I am not advocating for individualistic society obviously because it gives foids too much freedom to do anything they want, but that's how they live. That lifestyle does not affect whites , because they slay either way. They see no issue with it and you wouldn't either if you had sex.

But don't pretend as if your foids wouldn't do what western whores are doing if they had the freedom to.

Also you're literally indian your society does not function like at all.

If by "functioning" you mean thousands of death per year because curries are literal animals and die from the most stupid deaths ever such as falling off the train because it's too overcrowded and they resort to climbing on top of the fucking train.

You guys are animals in the literal meaning of the word i don't know what you're trying to imply by functionality.

and also "muh it's normal for overcrowded countries bro" , well China is also sort of overcrowded, but none of that shit happens there. It's curries.

But don't pretend as if your foids wouldn't do what western whores are doing if they had the freedom to.
I am from Andhra. Show me a western country with such stats

Orania is exist and millions of trad whites still having numerous Child
Orania being a very niche example, just look at the Amish and LDS.

Swartzentruber have the highest fertility on Earth.

I dunno. I'm 5ft and curry. If I was average curry height I'd easily ascend.

Go around and cherrypick then. I dont care you're infamous for being banned countless of times for acting like a retard why would I care about your opinion?
KEK he’s notorious for derailing threads & starting up race wars.

View attachment 1218649

US jews birthrate is way below Whites
JFL at their feminized ideology
The only reason Israel didnot suffer demographic collapse is because of orthodox jews birthrate
Tel Aviv is rainbow flag friendly
Kek lifefuel

They want to replace Whites, this is what they get.
That's white people's projection on how ethnic society would function :feelsjuice:
Nah it’s true
Okay who cares? They are going extinct.
Myself & any White because it affects us still
Yeah that proves that it's all about culture and nothing else when orthodox jews are still doing well. Whites don't even have a section in their society that cares about them at least like Jews do
Culture is effectively a product of race in a sense

The audacity lol when he is literally mutt himself

Persia, Zagros Mountain, Anatolia, Central Asia, and Northern India used to be mostly white.

Nah it’s true
How? Divorce rate is literally 1% in India while it's 50% in all of your countries. Pure projection
No I what I mean is, who cares if whites are supposed moggers when they are going extinct
Not race, circumstances. People in the past didn't have the same ideas of race

Most wignats are considering to have large families while all the white liberals turning themself into wignats enemy by making their children into racially disfigured kalergi mutts

From my own experience turks are actually incredibly civilized and wouldn't attack you for no reason like the arabs do.
And unsurprisingly, they’re much closer to Whites

They have more ANF & Steppe in them compared to other MENA, and many are either direct descendants of Balkans & Slavs who were enslaved or they were the Pontid Greeks who converted to Islam & became Turkic in name.

The Ottomans were also one of the most successful non-White Empires in history by far.

And unsurprisingly, they’re much closer to Whites

They have more ANF & Steppe in them compared to other MENA, and many are either direct descendants of Balkans & Slavs who were enslaved or they were the Pontid Greeks who converted to Islam & became Turkic in name.

The Ottomans were also one of the most successful non-White Empires in history by far.
Nah as an Asian they are basically kalergi mutts
The ancient turks got kicked out of northern china because they are in fact the wetback trouble maker of east asia

Giga mutt
>Sandnigger saying all of this
The audacity lol when he is literally mutt himself

Persia, Zagros Mountain, Anatolia, Central Asia, and Northern India used to be mostly white.
They weren’t necessarily fully White, but they did have White influence on them like the Steppe invasion or Scythians
caging hard. He truly is a mutt in denial.
The Iberian & Balkan DNA showing up will be the actual European components which have been there for thousands of years. ANF, HG, and Steppe influence.

Even then, 11% is hardly a mutt tbh. Especially when it’s from “closer” groups as opposed to Niggers or Rices or Curries

Nah as an Asian they are basically kalergi mutts
The ancient turks got kicked out of northern china because they are in fact the wetback trouble maker of east asia
I think modern Turks on average are around 10% Asiatic or even less

Don’t know much about them being expelled from North China or Central Asia, but they did essentially occupy & adapt to a civilization that was White/Europeans in origin

The Iberian & Balkan DNA showing up will be the actual European components which have been there for thousands of years. ANF, HG, and Steppe influence.

Even then, 11% is hardly a mutt tbh. Especially when it’s from “closer” groups as opposed to Niggers or Rices or Curries
I agree however he claimed "pure" aryan which is ridiculous. He's also a manlet and this specific demographic tends to very tall on average at least 5'10.

I think modern Turks on average are around 10% Asiatic or even less

Don’t know much about them being expelled from North China or Central Asia, but they did essentially occupy & adapt to a civilization that was White/Europeans in origin
They literally commit one of the biggest white genocide in the history

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ebBxaWq10Gw&pp=ygUgQ2VudHJhbCBhc2lhIHRoZSBkZWF0aCBvZiBiZWF1dHk%3D

Modern day central asia basically the empire of dust lol:

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xdRqtz1_OnY&pp=ygUfQ2VudHJhbCBhc2lhIHRoZSB3aGl0ZSBnZW5vY2lkZQ%3D%3D

Last edited:
I agree however he claimed "pure" aryan which is ridiculous. He's also a manlet and this specific demographic tends to very tall on average at least 5'10.
Yup dinaric people tend to be very tall
Didnot know what happened to him
His genetic component is ethnically far more pure than your average white americans

Last edited:
Me after seeing this brutal blackpill as a curry:

How? Divorce rate is literally 1% in India while it's 50% in all of your countries. Pure projection
That will probably change since Curryland is becoming more liberalized & feminist, ive heard that arranged marriages are going down.

And what is the divorce rate worth when Curries raise their kids as an asset more or less, as opposed to an actual member of a community?
No I what I mean is, who cares if whites are supposed moggers when they are going extinct
Well, part of that is due to White guys marrying out with noodles.

And when they speak about Whites being moggers, they mean in terms of pure dimorphism
Not race, circumstances. People in the past didn't have the same ideas of race
Circumstances can change yes, but it doesn’t change the fact race has existed both genetically & phenotypically which will still influence culture

Yes, they saw race as different then, but it doesn’t change the fact it’s always existed

Yup dinaric people tend to be very tall
Didnot know what happened to him
His genetic component is ethnically far more pure than your average white americans
Not always true

I’m a White American & have no non-White/European ancestry.

Some are mixed a bit, but most are still European
Here’s some info more on this:

WhiteAmericanGenetics

And yeah, most Balkaners are Dinarids who are tall usually. Idk where the idea they’re all Turks comes from, though some Turks can look Dinarid & vice a versa

I agree however he claimed "pure" aryan which is ridiculous.
Yeah tbh

Though even Scandinavians were found to have a bit of Asiatic within them, i’ve shared a DNA map in this before when the question of Asiatic in Slavs is mentioned.
He's also a manlet and this specific demographic tends to very tall on average at least 5'10.
True

Though Aryan had nothing to do with height, that would be Herrenvolk

Not always true

I’m a White American & have no non-White/European ancestry.

Some are mixed a bit, but most are still European
Here’s some info more on this:

View attachment 1218753
Some white americans are part Irish, German, Norway, Polish, Italian, Sardinian, and French.

A large chunk of White americans are part west euro and east euro
I dont mean non white admix
I mean multiple white ethnicity heritage among white americans

Classic White Americans are more North Western European than current day demographic
Modern day White Americans at some degree have Italians, Spaniard, Balkan, or Greek heritage at some degree due to the abolishment of racial segregation

Last edited:
That will probably change since Curryland is becoming more liberalized & feminist
Again projection of what happened to your societies :feelsjuice:
And what is the divorce rate worth when Curries raise their kids as an asset more or less, as opposed to an actual member of a community?'
Doesn't matter. ALL ethnic societies have better function than whites for self-preservation
Circumstances can change yes, but it doesn’t change the fact race has existed both genetically & phenotypically which will still influence culture

Yes, they saw race as different then, but it doesn’t change the fact it’s always existed
Don't disagree but the point is early cultures were more evolved and pass down due to circumstances than ideas of race
Though Aryan had nothing to do with height, that would be Herrenvolk
Actually it does

A study in 2015 found that Yamnaya had the highest ever calculated genetic selection for height of any of the ancient populations tested.[24][47] A 2024 study argues that the different amounts of Yamnaya/Steppe-like ancestry in Northern and Southern Europeans is responsible for the difference in height.[51]

Don't disagree but the point is early cultures were more evolved and pass down due to circumstances than ideas of race
Yeah it is the reason why modern day south america became shit hole today
It is completely useless if you preserve the culture but not the race

Some white americans are part Irish, German, Norway, Polish, Italian, Sardinian, and French.
Most are, such as myself
A large chunk of White americans are part west euro and east euro
I dont mean non white admix
I mean multiple white ethnicity heritage among white americans
This is true for the majority, as shown by the graph, but ofc a sold chunk of descendants from the original Anglo stock exists.

Classic White Americans are more North Western European than current day demographic
Ye, mainly Anglo
Modern day White Americans at some degree have Italians, Spaniard, Balkan, or Greek heritage at some degree due to the abolishment of racial segregation
True

It’s not as bad ofc, since those groups are still genetically European, but still not good or ideal.

Most are, such as myself

This is true for the majority, as shown by the graph, but ofc a sold chunk of descendants from the original Anglo stock exists.

Ye, mainly Anglo

True

It’s not as bad ofc, since those groups are still genetically European, but still not good or ideal.
At this rate some ethnically pure white will cease to exist in the future due to low brith rate and high rate miscigenation among whites
Yes in the future white nationalist will survive the demographic fallout but i doubt large chunk of ethnically pure whites among the wignat will exist

Take a look at Lana Lokteff family
She is Russian and her Husband a Scandinavian
Yes her child 100% whites but they are not 100% ethnically pure as the parents

The mindset that most wignat have is scorched earth tactic when it comes to marrying other whites
Most of the time they wont think about what kind of white they will marry

The prime example is William Luther Pierce
He married several times with Hungarian woman even though he is clearly north west european himself

If the Jews failed to destroy the Whites entirely then atleast they will destroy the ethnic homogenity among white people

Last edited:
jfl at giving your DNA away as well
I did it as well a few years back lol, bad idea ig but meh
Jfl sure it has nothing to do with modern diet and lifestyle
This is true & i’ve made a thread on it, plan on making some more.

I think that the years of soy, chemicals, etc has possibly altered genetics & birth also.

. Ultimately all races should just stay with their own
Agreed.

Irish. Never began.
Yeah i’m a good chunk Irish/Celtic & i’ve noticed despite the fact we’re a very small group of Whites/Europeans we’re quite represented on here

There are currys that mog whites. U really think u mog all ethnics?
I’m White myself & I do agree it’s true that most Whites do mog most non-Whites in appearance, but that doesn’t mean Whites can’t be Incel. Some ethnics do mog us though, i’ve seen quite a few in my area who mog even normie tier Whites.
Muh white aryan race u are on an incel forum nigga
Like i’ve said I don’t see what’s so wrong with identifying with such a concept & wanting to keep your area free from shitmigration

The term Aryan is quite broad, but many anthropologists & racial scientists used it to describe all European phenos & types. The Nazis did however say only Nordics can be Herrenvolk, but many Germans are non-Nordic.

Nigga that’s all European. And that barely adds up to 10% , probably my great grandfather or some shit
Yeah I don’t see why some people obsess over this so much tbh. Those groups are still European, there’s some data i’ve shared on this before:

Dnachart

Balkans & Iberia are somewhat diluted, but their DNA correlated with other Europeans quite well(ANF, Steppe, and HG)

Balkanroaches pass as European only in the Delhi slums.
Most are Dinaric though racially.

Some do look a bit ambiguous(such as yourself), but most i’ve seen in images online & according to racial theory/anthropology are classifiable as White.
Balkan people are also European, I mean sure some Balkan people might have some Turkish admixture here and there especially in Bosnia, Albania and Serbia but they are still visibly European
Yeah see above for the chart I shared. Turks have around 30-40ish of their DNA absent from the Balkans,

In fact, I think the Turks actually lowered the population by removing some foids through the slave trade they had.

This is true & i’ve made a thread on it, plan on making some more.

I think that the years of soy, chemicals, etc has possibly altered genetics & birth also.
Yes you should make more threads about that for sure
The term Aryan is quite broad, but many anthropologists & racial scientists used it to describe all European phenos & types. The Nazis did however say only Nordics can be Herrenvolk, but many Germans are non-Nordic.
Yes the term Aryan is a bit broad indeed. I would say ancient Iranians were the closest to the term Aryan

Some do look a bit ambiguous(such as yourself), but most i’ve seen in images online & according to racial theory/anthropology are classifiable as White.
This. Jfl at some people here who think Balkan and Mediterranean people are somehow not white Europeans despite all the evidence proving they are indeed European

View attachment 1218780

Balkans & Iberia are somewhat diluted, but their DNA correlated with other Europeans quite well(ANF, Steppe, and HG)

SmartSelect 20240809 222537 Gallery

Most Balkan is in fact not racemixed
They are still dinaric european just like in the pre ottoman times
Some Uprising in the balkan region expelled all the jannisarry out of the region
Still the jannisary were conscripted balkan locals

Last edited:
Yeah I don’t see why some people obsess over this so much tbh. Those groups are still European, there’s some data i’ve shared on this before:

View attachment 1218780

Yeah see above for the chart I shared. Turks have around 30-40ish of their DNA absent from the Balkans,

In fact, I think the Turks actually lowered the population by removing some foids through the slave trade they had.
@Castaway ill let you elab here since you’re a Balkanite/Dinaric

View attachment 1218794

Most Balkan is in fact not racemixed
They are still dinaric european just like in the pre ottoman times
Some Uprising in the balkan region expelled all the jannisarry out of the region
Still the jannisary were consriptes balkan locals
Yeah I was also thinking of showing this map

Europeans are all much closer to each other in terms of generic distance compared to MENA/other West Eurasian’s

Behold the most brutal pill out of any other out there which is the racepill. If your race is subhuman then you are going to be subhuman as well. "But muh ugly white aryans and anglos exist". They still mog 90% of your subhuman race anyways. :feelskek:

Your race is your looks simple as. I wouldn't blame my looks instead I'd blame my subhuman race and parents for deciding to reproduce in this shithole and give birth to me as an untermensch.

@BlackCel_from_ZA , @Ci Jey , @DarkStar , @wereq
I agree that race determines looks, but what is even more brutal is that good looking ethnics are still lower than White normies. This is because white features are recessive and because ethnics are lower in the racial hierarchy. Tyrone is an exception. Your race is 99% of your SMV especially if you are brown.

Yeah I was also thinking of showing this map

Europeans are all much closer to each other in terms of generic distance compared to MENA/other West Eurasian’s
SANDPEOPLE are bunch of part nigger scum
They literally brought and enslave niggers then the niggers do zanj rebellion against the sand people
Under a course of millenia those darkie slaves were absorbed by the sand people population making the continent such a shit hole today

One drop of darkie nigger animal blood is fatal to any race

This. Jfl at some people here who think Balkan and Mediterranean people are somehow not white Europeans despite all the evidence proving they are indeed European
Yeah lol, i’ve shown countless genetic sources, anthropological sources, and even irl examples which show so.

I mean yes, they do differ in looks from other Europeans & a minority of MENA/Turk/Caucus passing ones exist.

Kek lifefuel

They want to replace Whites, this is what they get.
Kike birthrates being so shit is why they are so aggresive towards palestinians, since many palis have 5-6 kids.

Also, in america, many jewish women racemix apparently. Jewish men too

Cope. If you’re a cumskin on this site, you aren’t apart of the white race. Your own women deny you sex and will never allow you to spread your subhuman genes

Cope. If you’re a cumskin on this site, you aren’t apart of the white race. Your own women deny you sex and will never allow you to spread your subhuman genes
By that logic anyone on this site isn't apart of any race.

Yes race decides everything from craniofacial structure, to coloring, to hair texture, to body proportions, to skeletal robustness, to musculature, to testosterone levels, and penis size. Every aspect of aesthetics is determined by one's race.

Bullshit nonsense. Whitecels mog non-Whitecels to hell and back.

I did it as well a few years back lol, bad idea ig but meh
Your DNA is sold to the authorities by the companies and will be used in case you are ever involved in a crime.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back